This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SG1Poz
    *sniff* I can't hear any sound from my "puter" since I reloaded win XP last week It worked before the reload but now it says no sound /audio device found.*sniff* I can't watch my vids or anything else! I miss (with sound) my Sam and Jack vids.

oh hun, i'm sorry. it sucks when that happens (believe me... i know how you feel) can you get it looked at by a computer shop or something?
    Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
    Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
    Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
      i know! 'Desire' is such a powerful video. If i had never seen Stargate and i saw that video i would be hooked on stargate just from that. SNY should DEFINATELY send her videos to the Stargate producers, she'd be amazing at creating the trailers for them!
      I was thinking the same thing. But then the trailers would be better than the show!

What I like about the videos is 1. That they are so powerful. In just 1 minute 15 seconds, they really affect you!
      2. That they are so original. I have watched a lot of videos lately and I love that these are so different. It's like I'm watching a movie trailer and now I want to go watch the episodes and find out if Sam and Jack ever give in to their Desire .

Spoiler:
      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
        *sniff* I can't hear any sound from my "puter" since I reloaded win XP last week It worked before the reload but now it says no sound /audio device found.*sniff* I can't watch my vids or anything else! I miss (with sound) my Sam and Jack vids.

Oh no! That sucks... Is it the computer or Windows XP?

Well, I know it is not the same but here:
        Procrastination
        Blatent, pointless ship. It might not be videos, but it Sam and Jack.

Spoiler:
        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Last edited by dexterav; 05 March 2006, 09:29 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
            I was thinking the same thing. But then the trailers would be better than the show!

What I like about the videos is 1. That they are so powerful. In just 1 minute 15 seconds, they really affect you!
            2. That they are so original. I have watched a lot of videos lately and I love that these are so different. It's like I'm watching a movie trailer and now I want to go watch the episodes and find out if Sam and Jack ever give in to their Desire .

i know. i think what is most powerful about the videos, is the music. there are no words (or very little). The music really adds to the videos. the videos are beautiful. i also love how SNY puts audio clips to the videos (i.e. Abyss Tribute). 'Desire' is so powerful because of the way the clips are used and i LOVE the desire speech at the beginning.

i agree, it is like watching a movie trailer.
            Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
            Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
            Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
              i know. i think what is most powerful about the videos, is the music. there are no words (or very little). The music really adds to the videos. the videos are beautiful. i also love how SNY puts audio clips to the videos (i.e. Abyss Tribute). 'Desire' is so powerful because of the way the clips are used and i LOVE the desire speech at the beginning.

i agree, it is like watching a movie trailer.
              ITA. SNY's music vids are great. "Desire" is just wonderful, but I also like her Teal'c vids.
              "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Sam's making goo-goo eyes.
                    sigpic
                    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

so am I!
                      sigpic
                      "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                      Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Anyone think there will be a mention of
                        Spoiler:
                        Jack in the Season 9 finale? I do think there will be more mention of Jack in Season 10.That is not saying much after this Season.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                          Anyone think there will be a mention of
                          Spoiler:
                          Jack in the Season 9 finale? I do think there will be more mention of Jack in Season 10.That is not saying much after this Season.
                          Your guess is as good as mine. Truthfully I'm
                          Spoiler:
                          holding out hope for S10 more than the season finale. We had one or two absolute references this season and maybe 3 others that could, without too much stretch, be perceived as a reference. My feeling is that we won't hear a peep until 200th. I think that they will want a bombshell of an epi and a super secret guest star would fit the bill. Until I hear definitely that RDA is having absolutely nothing to do with s10 I will hold hope that there will be ship in s10.

Comment

I wonder what episode is being filmed now for Season 10? I would think if
                            Spoiler:
                            RDA is in the 200th TPTB would want to annouce it ASAP.I would think TPTB would want to capitalize on the excitement the announcement of RDA appearing would bring.

Comment

i reading something about 200. epi, but not very funy
                              Spoiler:

O'Neill something like a promote to Homeworld Security?, but nothing with Sam, and no shipy Sam&Jack

i know this little old information, 5 monts?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                                Oh no! That sucks... Is it the computer or Windows XP?

Well, I know it is not the same but here:
                                Procrastination
                                Blatent, pointless ship. It might not be videos, but it Sam and Jack.
                                Puter I think. I have a guy from Microsoft helping me vie email so it's taking forever. I've already tried two of his suggestions to no avail

Comment

Working...
                                X