This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    I think this is exactly what the others are thinking .

Nothing was clear and left for imagination ..I asked a friend ( who follows Stargate but is not a fan ) to watch " Threads " last year and told her something big was happening between Sam and Jack .She is a shipper but she has weak knees when she watches Jack .She loves RDA/Jack .

The next day ,I checked with her and she told me ..But I didn't see them get together .. they are not together ..where did you see that scene where they got together ? Did I watch the right episode ?!!

so , just to say that most of casual viewers must be thinking like your son and my friend only because TPTB didn't want to make it obvious that Sam and Jack will be an item in the future .

Caty

Little positive, in history/past between shipy epi and normal epi , nothing between S&J (chemistry, and something like a this is nothig), this is little hope but hope

MainTheme from 10. season

ehm
    Last edited by dexterav; 04 March 2006, 05:50 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

There was one thing, though,
      Spoiler:
      Sam was talking about "kawoosh" being the name of some project or another and Cam looked clueless. She looked at him with this DUH! expression and said, "you know, the sound the gate makes, "kawoosh"! This got a nod of comprehension from Cam. Anyway, the relevant point as I see it is that, to my recollection, Kawoosh was the name of the company connected with Gekko and Top Secret. All those were around with RDA. Was that an EXTREMELY veiled reference to him? Maybe a nod to a future appearance? I am the graspiest of straw graspers so tell me if you think I'm delusional. Don't worry, I'm used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
        Spoiler:
        Sam was talking about "kawoosh" being the name of some project or another and Cam looked clueless. She looked at him with this DUH! expression and said, "you know, the sound the gate makes, "kawoosh"! This got a nod of comprehension from Cam. Anyway, the relevant point as I see it is that, to my recollection, Kawoosh was the name of the company connected with Gekko and Top Secret. All those were around with RDA. Was that an EXTREMELY veiled reference to him? Maybe a nod to a future appearance? I am the graspiest of straw graspers so tell me if you think I'm delusional. Don't worry, I'm used to it.

very nice! shiper thinking
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
          LOL!!! Honey, this is what we do on ShipShipHooray Special Ops Team!!! We look for hope everywhere!!! Thanks for that info about "kawoosh." Sounds veiled to me now that I know about it!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
            Oy, honey, you O.K?
            Big shiper in the space and writing this !?
            You need a realy big hug from shipers
            especialy from me

Thanks, dex!!! I'm OK. Even I get discouraged sometimes. But, I bounce back!! The day I don't, I've quit the show. But, not happening yet. I have not drawn the last straw yet!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
              Thanks, dex!!! I'm OK. Even I get discouraged sometimes. But, I bounce back!! The day I don't, I've quit the show. But, not happening yet. I have not drawn the last straw yet!!
              Hang in there, Nell. I have great hopes for S10. There have been several
              Spoiler:
              wasted oportunitues that could come to fruition very soon. One slant to keep in mind is that by not writing anything into cannon this season they kept the door open for RDA and ANY possible story line. Anything that was written could be taken with or without a grain of ship, as we so clearly demonstrate every week. They've not created any holes to dig themselves out of. (I think Jack would prefer "any holes out of which to dig themselves" must remember our prepositions) Anything goes next season with no contradictions. That is where I'm hanging my hopes. That and "not exactly". Keep up the hopes and I feel we will be rewarded. Hey, if Vala can become a decent character with altruistic actions, anything can happen.

Comment

J/S was an inside joke with TPTB. Unfortuately fans got sucked into the private joke and are demanding resolution. However,TPTB doesn't quite know how to end it without pissing off the non-shippers. Also, how do you go around the fact that RDA not around and AT doesn't want to get stuck into a relationship on SG-1 which can led her career into a void on the show. (Can't blame her) They really screwed this one up! IMO they can burn all new DVD releases because I not buying any unless they come to an acceptable conclusion to J/S's relationship (including Atlantis). Plus they brought all these new actors into the show, which were seen on other popular scifi shows, to distract us from RDA disappearance( not going to help.) We want the originals and only the originals which made SG-1 great. I can watch all of my DVD's of the other shows if I really want to see those actors, performed their character from those shows, I don't need to see them on SG-1. So to the end of my rant, I will watch the show, tape the one's I think were good (3 up to date for sg-1) and say goodday to TPTB for anything else! TPTB better start digging because you really screwed up a great show guys! (Don't blame RDA!) PS I liked last night episode for what it was and CB does look great! Pregnancy agrees with her IMO. BB character is a waste of screen time!
                sigpic

Comment

Hey, if Vala can become a decent character with altruistic actions, anything can happen.
                  I think in a way TPTB are listening to our compaints about the characters. But who is their listening device since JM is gone?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav

MainTheme from 10. season

ehm
                    I like those opening credits!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hang in there, Nell. I have great hopes for S10. There have been several
                      Spoiler:
                      wasted oportunitues that could come to fruition very soon. One slant to keep in mind is that by not writing anything into cannon this season they kept the door open for RDA and ANY possible story line. Anything that was written could be taken with or without a grain of ship, as we so clearly demonstrate every week. They've not created any holes to dig themselves out of. (I think Jack would prefer "any holes out of which to dig themselves" must remember our prepositions) Anything goes next season with no contradictions. That is where I'm hanging my hopes. That and "not exactly". Keep up the hopes and I feel we will be rewarded. Hey, if Vala can become a decent character with altruistic actions, anything can happen.
                      I'm hanging....!!! If RDA has a guest spot, there will be hope!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't think she'd have taken the last name of Spud but I wonder if she would keep Carter, hyphenate, or O'Neill. Part of me likes each possiblity. Carter is a well respected name in the USAF and Homeworld circles. Carter is who blew up a sun, rode an asteroid through the Earth, and developed the naquadria hyper-drive. A hypnenation would acknowledge her Carter history and announce her O'Neill future. O'Neill would say "boy howdy do I love that man of mine!" I think she'd hyphenate. Modern tradition.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                          J/S was an inside joke with TPTB. Unfortuately fans got sucked into the private joke and are demanding resolution. However,TPTB doesn't quite know how to end it without pissing off the non-shippers. Also, how do you go around the fact that RDA not around and AT doesn't want to get stuck into a relationship on SG-1 which can led her career into a void on the show. (Can't blame her) They really screwed this one up! IMO they can burn all new DVD releases because I not buying any unless they come to an acceptable conclusion to J/S's relationship (including Atlantis). Plus they brought all these new actors into the show, which were seen on other popular scifi shows, to distract us from RDA disappearance( not going to help.) We want the originals and only the originals which made SG-1 great. I can watch all of my DVD's of the other shows if I really want to see those actors, performed their character from those shows, I don't need to see them on SG-1. So to the end of my rant, I will watch the show, tape the one's I think were good (3 up to date for sg-1) and say goodday to TPTB for anything else! TPTB better start digging because you really screwed up a great show guys! (Don't blame RDA!) PS I liked last night episode for what it was and CB does look great! Pregnancy agrees with her IMO. BB character is a waste of screen time!
                          (((trupi))) I think you, me, and a couple of other Shippers are in need of some serious fluff next weekend to take the edge off of Season 9!!! I guess I can say that trupi, LOL4JACK, sugarshaker, and I are meeting outside of Philly next Friday to watch the Season 9 Grand Finale episode together. We will have laptops warmed up to check in with you all. We have portable DVD players to watch favorite Shippy episodes. I think I'll even bring blue and red jello in honor of Sam and Jack!!! LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

(((trupi))) I think you, me, and a couple of other Shippers are in need of some serious fluff next weekend to take the edge off of Season 9!!! I guess I can say that trupi, LOL4JACK, sugarshaker, and I are meeting outside of Philly next Friday to watch the Season 9 Grand Finale episode together. We will have laptops warmed up to check in with you all. We have portable DVD players to watch favorite Shippy episodes. I think I'll even bring blue and red jello in honor of Sam and Jack!!! LOL

a realy shipy idea, nell is back
                            sigpic

Comment

I think we are going to need more then jello to bring our spirits up!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                                I think we are going to need more then jello to bring our spirits up!
                                Yeah, well, I've got Little Penguin, um, wines, too!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X