X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rogue
    Off topic:
    Does anyone know how many rep points you need to become system lord?
    OOT I saw someone on another thread with over 3000 posts but only one black rep. No green at all. What's up with that? It was sort of scary.

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
      OOT I saw someone on another thread with over 3000 posts but only one black rep. No green at all. What's up with that? It was sort of scary.
      They have their rep turned off. You can still give them points but you can't see their level.

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
        Okay here we are coming to the end of another Stargate season and guess what the characters are searching for ..... again? You guessed it a
        Spoiler:
        weapon!!!!
        Yeah Season 9 is nothing like any other season.....not (snark)
        Well at least we didn't have a clip show this season. Of course I slept thru most of the eps so.... I don't think we did. Which leads me to believe that we didn't have a clip show because more than likely that "guy from MacGyver" would have been in it, and we are suppose to forget he exists.
        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Off topic:
          I don't think it's to do with your rep point, but how many posts you have. I think it's 5000 posts. Perhaps 10,000 for a system lord.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            I don't think it's to do with your rep point, but how many posts you have. I think it's 5000 posts. Perhaps 10,000 for a system lord.
            Right now my rep points say loyal advisor to system lords. I use to be a system lord but got demoted when GW crashed.
            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
              They have their rep turned off. You can still give them points but you can't see their level.
              Whew! Thanks. I thought it meant something like they were Darth Vader but everyone was too afraid of them to do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                It's a reference to post #23670 in this thread about an article in the Phila. newspaper.
                He. I was being incredibly sarcastic with my post. I went back and reread the post after you mentioned it.

Spoiler:
                Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

it's 5000 for system lord-dom, and prior to the GW change, it was 5000 points for system lord rep-dom...I think it might still be that...not sure

Congrats MEI MEI on 4100 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                    Sally, I agree with you if Jack and Sam were "real people" I believe they would have had some sort of an adult conversation and decided what they were or weren't going to do with their relationship. I also believe that TPTB are making this relationship go where ever they want it to go whether it makes sense or not, thats the problem; they have ratings in their heads instead of love.
                    Spoiler:
                    I do believe that that would have been a great time for Sam to at least convey to Jack in some way that she has strong feelings for him. Granted I don't think on the base would have been the place for the full conversation but I do believe that she should have given Jack some strong impression that she wanted more from their relationship. As for how it turned out, I at first thought it was Jacks fumble way of being funny maybe surprised but when he stood and gave that devilish smile I think he was excited that she called him by his first name but jumped to humor like he always does. The message that Sam took out of her conversation with Jacob was the thing that surprised me, where did that come from? Believe me I understand that people do stupid things and had Jack and Sam been arguing and miserable around each other lately I guess I would have then understood Sams actions, but the fact was there still was little reminders that they cared for each other and that is what I think made Sams reaction come out of nowhere. To me this is why Sams almost kiss with Martouf was really wrong; after going through this whole ordeal with Pete and coming to the realization that Jack is the one you want to be with, I think Sams feelings for Jack would have over- powered Jolinars and I think that should have been shown by Sam pulling back instead of the Asgard breaking it up.
                    When it comes down to it, they've had many opportunities to explore their relationship through the years. Little moments where a little communication would be expected between them. I could understand them wanting to keep us hanging untill an opportune moment, such as one of them leaving the show, but to just disregard the relationship as if it never was, I just cannot understand. Yes, I know we are given scenes that let us know they are together, but we are also given scenes to make us doubt. This is what I hate.

And I'm sorry, but it Jolinar's memories were that overpowering after all this time , I'm afraid Sam would be having severe mental problems.

I just want them to keep some continuity.
                    sigpic
                    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Off topic:
                      Sorry, don't know, but now you have a couple more

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        it's 5000 for system lord-dom, and prior to the GW change, it was 5000 points for system lord rep-dom...I think it might still be that...not sure

Congrats MEI MEI on 4100 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Drats! I will never get back into power again. Lost way too many points.

Rogue

Comment

And I'm sorry, but it Jolinar's memories were that overpowering after all this time , I'm afraid Sam would be having severe mental problems.

p.s. 666 post VERY NICE
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toll Verliebt
                            *notices their talking about SNY vids* OMG I love her stuff. Desire is also my favorite It's so shippy!!! She cuts everything so beautifully! *dies and goes to shipper heaven*

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! i just downloaded 'Desire'. Its amazing! the timing is better than perfect! SQUEEEEE! i'm just donwloading "interlude trailer" its gonna take ages cos the computer is so slow but i'll wait!!!!
                            Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                            Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                            Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
                              OMG!!!!!!!!!!! i just downloaded 'Desire'. Its amazing! the timing is better than perfect! SQUEEEEE! i'm just donwloading "interlude trailer" its gonna take ages cos the computer is so slow but i'll wait!!!!

I just downloaded Desire and Forbidden... I was almost crying! They are excellent!!! The music just makes the clips so...powerful!

Spoiler:
                              Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                So RC says the ratings this season are higher than last season...lets see then...

The s1 average
                                fans - 7.67
                                gw - ***
                                syndicated for cotg - 3.2/3.3

The s2 average
                                fans - 7.93
                                gw - **1/2
                                syndicated (average from available) - 3.37

The s3 average
                                fans - 7.91
                                gw - **1/2
                                syndicated (average from avaliable) - 3.03

The s4 average
                                fans - 7.69
                                gw - **1/2
                                syndicated (average from available) - (okay I goofed on the calculator...forgive me )

The s5 average
                                fans - 7.88
                                gw - ***
                                syndicated - 2.5

The s6 average
                                fans - 7.44
                                gw - **1/2
                                syndicated - 2.2

The s7 average
                                fans - 7.52
                                gw - **1/2
                                syndicated - 2.0

The s8 average
                                fans - 8.01
                                gw - ***
                                syndicated - 2.1

The s9 averages (to date)
                                fans - 7.51
                                gw - **1/2
                                syndicated - 1.7

read it and weep RC...your ratings (the ones that matter that is) have plummeted.

Hope I didn't confuse anyone, but I meant CJ said the ratings were higher this season (in the same magazine that RCC's quotes about RE were in). Wonder what CJ was looking at?

Comment

Working...
                                X