This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay for Gatebee (can't even green ya!)

And alas - I must run for a minute to hook something up to my comp but I shall be back - have Jack save me some beer turkey

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
      LOL, I had never noticed that, he so looks at her front ,the naughty rascal
      BTW wanted to green you and a bunch of other people but it doesn't let me, it just jumps to the top of the page, is it happening to other people too?

Comment

Originally posted by nell
        ((((gatebee)))) The Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team has 2 books among us to share. I am starting a list.

Book 1 A Matter of Honor (Nell's)
        LOL4JACK

Book 1 A Matter of Honor (Gatebee's)
        Sg-1fanintn

Book 2 The Cost of Honor is florence's. She is sending it to
        Lys
        nell
        gatebee?
        sg-1fanintn
        LOL4JACK

But, if you can borrow it from someone else than please do so cause I think each of us will have it for several weeks. It's possible to read it in a couple of days if you're able to devote the time. But for working people, like me, I'll need a couple of weeks.
        Hi Shipper Family, just reminding you of another Ship activity organized by Nell.... We have 2 books to borrow (if people have more and would like to share, please let us know... also if you would like to join... you need to do a bookmark

So, For Example, for Book 2, Flo will sign her book and make a bookmark...send it to Lys...

Lys, get's to keep the shippy bookmark.... signs the book and sends it to Nell, with her shippy bookmark as a present for Nell.

Nell, get's to keep Lys bookmark... signs the book and sends the book to Gatebee with a bookmark for Gatebee to keep

PS: Of course the signing and sending of the book happens after you read it...

That way when the book returns to it's owner, it will have messages from shippers all around the world and shippers from all around the world would get to keep a Shippy bookmark

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

I have returned. So where are these bookmarks?

Comment

Finally watched the new vids...

Elodie - Lovely! Great job !

Caty - Very funny !
            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

SHIPPERS AND FRIENDS, WE HOPE YOU JOIN US SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 20.
              HERE'S ONE OF OUR ACTIVITIES!!!!

The Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team*Presents

An Activity to Create a Memento
              Of Sam and Jack
              Or
              The SG-1 Team
              Or
              Any of your favorite Stargate characters

A BOOKMARK!!!

For your own personal use
              Or
              To share in Another Activity

Borrowing a Stargate SG-1 book
              By Sally Malcolm
              And trading bookmarks among the borrowers!!!

Some possible materials for creating the bookmark.

One of the two books available to borrow.
              A Matter of Honor is Part 1 and The Cost of Honor is Part 2 (not shown).

Please remember that because we have all ages viewing and participating on
              the Sam and Jack Family Discussion Thread,
              the bookmarks should be rated G for All Ages.

All are welcome to post a picture of your bookmark on the Thread next Sunday for the Ship Event Celebrating The O'Neill's First Thanksgiving.

More info to follow.
              *florence, LOL4JACK, Lys, nell, sg-1fanintn
              sigpic

Comment

Shippers And Friends, Did I Mention That There Is An Activity
                To Make A Bookmark As A Memento
                Of Our Favorite Couple Or Favorite Stargate Characters???!!!!
                Hee, Hee, Hee!!!

I made mine from a print of the 2010 Sam and Jack scene. I cropped and glued to a piece of poster board and decorated the back with stickers. I signed it with my GW name. I'll cover with clear contact paper or laminate it so it will last longer as a bookmark.

I will send this bookmark to the borrower of my copy of Sally Malcolm's A Matter of Honor and she will send her bookmark to the next on the list and so on till it is returned to me with the last borrower's bookmark. Cool, huh??!!
                front

back
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
                  LOL, I had never noticed that, he so looks at her front ,the naughty rascal
                  BTW wanted to green you and a bunch of other people but it doesn't let me, it just jumps to the top of the page, is it happening to other people too?
                  It seems that the rep system is down at the moment. Noone can send green... Too bad it happens on the Mini Ship Day...
                  Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Hi guys-Come and join the fun!

I'll bring the Tequila!

]

Party Time!
                    sigpic

Comment

I didn't know about the bookmarks! Ugh! And I can't use my photo program while online

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                        Shippers And Friends, Did I Mention That There Is An Activity
                        To Make A Bookmark As A Memento
                        Of Our Favorite Couple Or Favorite Stargate Characters???!!!!
                        Hee, Hee, Hee!!!

I made mine from a print of the 2010 Sam and Jack scene. I cropped and glued to a piece of poster board and decorated the back with stickers. I signed it with my GW name. I'll cover with clear contact paper or laminate it so it will last longer as a bookmark.

I will send this bookmark to the borrower of my copy of Sally Malcolm's A Matter of Honor and she will send her bookmark to the next on the list and so on till it is returned to me with the last borrower's bookmark. Cool, huh??!!
                        front

back

Dinosaur here. How the heck do you make a bookmark??

J.
                        "He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest. Quite self-effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he is. Bottom line, he's an incredibly strong leader who's given more to this program than any man has given to anything I can imagine."

Comment

Originally posted by DarkQuee1
                          Dinosaur here. How the heck do you make a bookmark??

J.
                          There are lots of ways to make a bookmark. I chose to print a Sam and Jack pic from a 2010 scene. I cropped it to 7 inches by 2.5 inches. I glued it to the same size poster board for the back. I decorated with stickers and signed it. Voila!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Please have a slice of pumpkin pie!!! Sam and Jack had one can of whipped cream leftover!!!

Sorry, the photo gallery name is blocking view of the pie!
                            sigpic

Comment

Here's a pic of The Cost of Honor by Sally Malcolm :

I can lend this book and 'A Matter of Honor' too. In fact, I'm going to lend 'A Matter of Honor' to Lys, so if someone wants to borrow it after, just tell me !
                              As for 'The Cost of Honor', I'm going to lend it to nell first (I only need to finish reading it first ! ). Who's next on the list ? I've seen a few pages before that LOL4JACK, sg-1fanintn and gatebee were interested... Someone else ?
                              I really love that idea of books traveling all around the world !

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                                Hi Shipper Family, just reminding you of another Ship activity organized by Nell.... We have 2 books to borrow (if people have more and would like to share, please let us know... also if you would like to join... you need to do a bookmark

So, For Example, for Book 2, Flo will sign her book and make a bookmark...send it to Lys...

Lys, get's to keep the shippy bookmark.... signs the book and sends it to Nell, with her shippy bookmark as a present for Nell.

Nell, get's to keep Lys bookmark... signs the book and sends the book to Gatebee with a bookmark for Gatebee to keep

PS: Of course the signing and sending of the book happens after you read it...

That way when the book returns to it's owner, it will have messages from shippers all around the world and shippers from all around the world would get to keep a Shippy bookmark
                                Can I put my name on one of the A Matter of Honor books to borrow ? I'm in the UK though .
                                And Carolina, if you need any help with Portuguese while you are in Brasil just PM me

Comment

Working...
                                X