Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shameless self-promotion!!! My friend writes Sam and Jack fanfic. I have the pleasure of being her Beta. About Sam's and Jack's early days. Action Adventure Angst Jack Whumping Hurt and Comfort UST. Try it!!! **beams proudly**
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2810480/1/ One Too Many Planets by Obsessed Pam
    Last edited by nell; 28 February 2006, 06:20 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
      I have a little one, on a 3" x 5" picture, but not an 8x10.

I have to admit, I'm surprised at how many people here are enamoured of Citizen Joe despite how insulting it was to Jonas. Guess I must be the only S/J shipper who's also a Jonas fan. <sigh>
      I love Jonas! I was expecting to hate him but he was so genuine and earnest. He tried really hard to gain Jack's respect but he also studied everything he could get his hands on from sheer delight in knowledge. It was refreshing. The interaction with Teal'c was also wonderful to watch them both try and understand and fit into a completely foreign culture. I missed him greatly when he returned to Kelowna.

Comment

There is a poll on whether or not you would buy Season 9 DVD
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...46#post4985146
        maybe the shippers should give a voice.
        sigpic
        Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
          I love Jonas! I was expecting to hate him but he was so genuine and earnest. He tried really hard to gain Jack's respect but he also studied everything he could get his hands on from sheer delight in knowledge. It was refreshing. The interaction with Teal'c was also wonderful to watch them both try and understand and fit into a completely foreign culture. I missed him greatly when he returned to Kelowna.
          Yes, all these are great ways that Jonas is special and wonderful. And to continue on with one point you made . . . He studied everything he could about earth and wanted to learn everything and fit in. That's rare, because most characters would come and try to inflict their own world's culture on earth. I guess it's the difference between a melting pot and just a mix where every little bit is an island in itself.

I really can't think of a single thing about Jonas I didn't love. Oh, and just to make this a bit on topic, I'm absolutely *sure* he was not only a shipper, but took great delight in teasing Sam about Jack after her comment where she called him a chickensh*t. LOL
          - Mary
          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Night.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              i didn't find 'ripple effect' a gift either. at all. there's one thing, though, that *might* be a gift for the shippers -
              Spoiler:
              all those sam married-or-sam with someone-or-sam on maternity leave scenarios
              , but we're not 100 percent sure it *was* about sam and jack. so, until we know 100 percent, i can't even say i'm a fan of 'ripple effect', let alone loving it like a gift.

sally
              They don't get it. Its not about what the Sam/Jacks do in the other universes. Our universe is the only one that matters. And our Sam
              Spoiler:
              nearly kissed Martouf.
              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

*gasp* Second page?! Not acceptable!

This always brings the shippers out of hiding...

Spoiler:
                Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

*bump*

sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

bump
                    sigpic

Comment

Nell...post something...you're nearly at 2000!!!!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Anywho...I've not been in a shippy creative mood recently (since I've become obsessed by Atlantis) but thanks to Majorsal, I might be making a batch of S/J LJ icons tonight
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                          Anywho...I've not been in a shippy creative mood recently (since I've become obsessed by Atlantis) but thanks to Majorsal, I might be making a batch of S/J LJ icons tonight
                          I'll look forward to that if you do, sueKay.
                          always and forever
                          My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                          My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                            They don't get it. Its not about what the Sam/Jacks do in the other universes. Our universe is the only one that matters. And our Sam
                            Spoiler:
                            nearly kissed Martouf.

Hi,

New here but want to answer, for me that is the point this is not our universe, they didn't get back from Egypt, our SG1 dies so TPTB can do whatever they want.
                            IN OUR UNIVERSE Jack and Sam are together, so we saw at the end of Threads.

Teresa

Hello everyone btw. I've been lurking here for a while first time I post (I just have a moment) but I've been enjoying this forum since I found it a while back, when SG1 was SG1. It is one of the few places I can go to enjoy JAck and Sam so here I came again and again. I don't know if I'll have another moment soon because it is difficult for to express myself in English but I'll try.

No Jack=No Way
                            No Jack= No Way

Comment

Originally posted by Devoe2000
                              Hi,

New here but want to answer, for me that is the point this is not our universe, they didn't get back from Egypt, our SG1 dies so TPTB can do whatever they want.

Teresa

Hello everyone btw. I've been lurking here for a while first time I post (I just have a moment) but I've been enjoying this forum since I found it a while back, when SG1 was SG1. It is one of the few places I can go to enjoy JAck and Sam so here I came again and again. I don't know if I'll have another moment soon because it is difficult for to express myself in English but I'll try.

No Jack=No Way
                              WELCOME, Devoe2000!!!
                              Your English is fine!!! Keep visiting and keep posting!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devoe2000
                                Hi,

Teresa

No Jack=No Way
                                Hi Devoe2000! Welcome to the thread.
                                sigpic
                                Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X