X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will you buy the season 9 DVD of Stargate SG-1 - Poll

Will you buy the season 9 DVD of Stargate SG-1

as it is well known that season 9 was very different and many fans were not happy so will you purchase the season 9 DVD when it is released. explain your reasons.

i will be Hallowed are the ori and to watch origin best episode
    Yes
    66.85%
    No
    24.31%
    Not Sure Yet
    8.84%
    Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 28 February 2006, 09:42 AM.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

^ Uhhh.....where's the poll?
    Shel pac herac Apophis!

Comment

Originally posted by NightWing
      just waiting for a mod to make it a poll
      This is easy - NO!
      sigpic
      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Hellllll YA i would buy it cant wait...
        LoneWolf

Maybe next time, you'll just wait and see."
        "And blow my last chance of ever being right?" -- Jack and Jacob, Enemies

Comment

Strange Poll

....but yes I will buy Season 9 on DVD. If it's Stargate, It's MINE!
          Betrayed

Comment

Yup, once i get ma hands in the S8 disks i still need to get.
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Yes!
              School is overrated.

Comment

No way, SG-1 sucks now.

Comment

Yes... because:

1) I already have 1-8.. and I like my collections to be complete : )

2) There are some great episodes in season 9.. but obviously this is just my opinion!

3) Commentaries. Enough said! Okay, maybe not.. I love the DVD commentaries.. I even listen to the ones from episodes I don't like because they always hold some insight into the show, no matter how small.. and believe me, there are some that are soooo small you'd miss it if you don't pay attention.

4) Special features. Like commentaries, there are great insights to the show, especially how an episode is made and we catch glimpses of the actors being themselves.

5) I still like the show and I know I will watch some (if not all) the episodes again.

I hope I've listed enough reasons why I will be buying it!

Comment

Originally posted by nyxlily
                    Yes... because:

1) I already have 1-8.. and I like my collections to be complete : )
                    Amen to that! Same here!
                    Betrayed

Comment

Yes I will buy it, although I don't have the previous seasons. Long time viewer, just never went the DVD route.

Comment

No. Because I'm cheap. I already tape the episodes. I don't want to spend a chunk of money for the exact same thing I see every week, and can just pop into the vcr if I want to watch again.

I haven't bought the dvds for any season. The only time I might consider buying dvds for a tv show is if they no longer show them on tv, and I can't see them any other way.
                        I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

I'm planning to buy DVDs of all seasons, so I'll buy the season 9 DVD too after a while.
                          Indeed!

Comment

I will purchase the Season 9 boxset - like others to add to my collection of Stargate DVDs.

Comment

Sure Already pre-ordered the first two volumes (Region 2, UK) from Sendit.com

Comment

Working...
                              X