This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    i just read a SUPER hot fic! it's nasty and *very* adult, so kiddies we warned.

http://sjnc17.stargate-brats.net/viewstory.php?sid=1391

sally
    I read this a few days ago and totally second the recommendation. Very, very, very HOT fic . . . <vbEEg>
    - Mary
    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

*sigh* I didn't read the fic. I've only recently started reading the occasional R fic. I don't think I'm ready for NC-17 yet. Becides, is there ever actual plot in NC-17 or is it just plain smut?
      I agree wholeheartedly about MeiMei's writing. She's excellent. Sally Reeve also has the occasional NC-17 and she, too, if very good http://uk.geocities.com/mystories_uk/stargateindex.html and so is Ruralstar http://www.geocities.com/ruralstar19...ENTS_PAGE.html. They're really good about the warning and not all of their stuff is mature. But all three of these writers have plot that is forwarded by the "action" and not just trash.

Welcome Freaya! Happy posting!

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
        you are probably right about that-it just might have been an inadvertant flinch because of the noise
        If I remember the ep, and I really wasn't paying attention,
        Spoiler:
        Sam was inside the cave when they set the charges. Unless one of the guys warned her, she didn't know they were about to go off. It would make sense for her to flinch. In fact, it shows the kind of metal she's made of that she only flinched.

Comment

Hi Shippers... I guess all are sleeping...

First of all....

Welcome back Oma!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second... Love the references to The Princess Bride's "As you wish" and Sam's "Yes Sir"... it's sooooo perfect... and I guess then that Jack calling Sam "Carter" is the equivalent of Buttercup calling Wesley "Boy"... hmmm, Ship, Ship, Ship, Ship, Ship...

And Third... a friend of mine gave me a 15min crash course in Photoshop and here is my first baby... It will be my bookmark that I have to send with the book... I loved the idea of using it as a sig, but I can not bear to depart from my beloved Jack (psst, don't tell Sam that he is also mine... ok better run befory Majorsal and Oma come to the attack )

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

I'm not sleeping. I was watching "Shades of Grey" again and I realized I was a bit dissapointed. Here Jack was retired for a whole week, and Sam never went to see him. Also, I know he was putting up an act, but I wonder what he meant when he said to Carter that he hadn't been acting like himself since he met her...

Comment

bmp

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                There is no stopping the Show now.The ratings will be great now that
                Spoiler:
                Vala is back.The Young Male Fans will be Happy.I for one am not happy SG-1 is not on Showtime anymore.I Loved no commericals and it seemed Bridge did not get interference from Showtime.I also think BB and CB may not have been brought on the Show.
                I don't think the young male audience will have too much tongue hanging out scenes, because CB is very much pregnant now and in the show. That is why they wrote it into the script and most times after the pregnancy the body is not quite in the same shape, as it was before, so we she if CB comes out ahead after the baby is born. Lets face it,even AT is a little more rounded since the baby but she's also older then CB it makes it even more diffucult to get back into shape. But AT will have had a year to lose and get back to shape where CB will be still pregnant or just had the baby by the beginning of S10.
                sigpic

Comment

Going to Comic Con tonight. SCIFI will be there and I hope there's a Q&A session because I like ask them if RDA is coming back for the 200 episode.
                  sigpic

Comment

Have fun Trupi!!!!!!!!!!!

Any special guests going to be in attendance?

On the subject of cons...Since I'm not going to UK Gatecon anymore, I'm thinking of going to SG-11...Anyone else thinking of going?
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                      Going to Comic Con tonight. SCIFI will be there and I hope there's a Q&A session because I like ask them if RDA is coming back for the 200 episode.
                      trupi, Have a great time and report back!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

bump
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm so jealous! Have a great time.
                          sigpic
                          Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                            trupi, Have a great time and report back!!!
                            Thanks everyone! Since I'm not going to take my laptop if anything happens which is really exciting, I'll call Carolina and give her the news to relay!
                            sigpic

Comment

I just had to say this. I took two quizzes that someone posted in the Shep/Weir thread. One was What Stargate Girl Are You? I got Sam again. I always get Sam...
                              Anyway the second one is Who Is Your Stargate Boyfriend. I got Jack. Seriously. Well, it was a four way tie between Jack, Rodney, Ronan, and Carson. But I said my boyfriend would love The Simpsons so...

Even in quizzes, it's meant to be.

Spoiler:
                              Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Thanks everyone! Since I'm not going to take my laptop if anything happens which is really exciting, I'll call Carolina and give her the news to relay!
                                Have a great time trupi. And I really hope the shippers telegraph is put into use. We do need some good news

Comment

Working...
                                X