Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He he. I just reached 600 posts!!! I decided to do it here in the thread that welcomed me when I was a newbie and made me feel right at home...

Spoiler:
    Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
      http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...race5F0733.jpg

He he. I just reached 600 posts!!! I decided to do it here in the thread that welcomed me when I was a newbie and made me feel right at home...
      Many congrats Gwen, and what better way to celebrate than with The Kiss!
      sigpic

Comment

Jee-I want some of the stuff ,the individuals picking the Saturn award nominees, are smoking. Maybe it would make me like season 9 and see what they are seeing! I must be crazy or they are getting paid off!
        sigpic

Comment

Congrats Gwen.Great picture.I would like a scene like that for the 200th episode.This time it has to be real.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
            Jee-I want some of the stuff ,the individuals picking the Saturn award nominees, are smoking. Maybe it would make me like season 9 and see what they are seeing! I must be crazy or they are getting paid off!
            They're obviously not watching the same show as us!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
              according to play.com the season 8 dvd box set has an audio commentary for every episode. can anyone confirm this?
              My set doesn't have. Maybe in another region but not in the North American edition.
              sigpic

Comment

Pickings must be slim this Year.Slight OT.GateWorld homepage did it to me again.I saw Andreson and right away I thought the 200th episode.

Comment

Thanks for the congrats.

Every time I see this pic I think of The Princess Bride and the line at the end. "There a five kisses in history that are rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one leaves them all in the dust." *sigh* I love that movie...

Spoiler:

Comment

Congrats Gwen!!!
                    and speaking of the kiss

practice makes perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by Cassie
                      Yes, congrats Gwen.
                      Cassie-greats pics, thank you for posting them. I'd love to have seen all 12 takes of that scene (it was 12 wasn't it?).
                      always and forever
                      My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                      My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

hehehe...look at the pretties i made...a siggy and a wallpaper

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13.../SamJackWP.jpg
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                          My set doesn't have. Maybe in another region but not in the North American edition.
                          its released in a week or two over here, i'll let you know if our version has it.
                          does your box set say they're on every ep? because the season 3 box that i have says there are commentaries, and there aren't. this is what leads me to believe that i will be lacking at least a threads commentary. i'd just like to know in advance if possible to avoid disappointment when i get to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassie
                            Where did there pics come from? I've seen them before and would like to know!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                              its released in a week or two over here, i'll let you know if our version has it.
                              does your box set say they're on every ep? because the season 3 box that i have says there are commentaries, and there aren't. this is what leads me to believe that i will be lacking at least a threads commentary. i'd just like to know in advance if possible to avoid disappointment when i get to see it.
                              For my boxed set it says "Audio Commentary for Each Episode" except for disc 5 (with Threads). It just says "Audio Commentaries".

*Once again shakes fist at TPTB and Sony*
                              sigpic
                              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Wow!!! It's been busy around here today!! I am hopeful that RDA will return for at least the 200th episode. He's that kind of guy!! He didn't say farewell in his guest spots in Season 9. He just disappeared from our screens for awhile. Why do I say this?? **cough cough** Well, here's why.....when he concluded his MacGyver series, he took a full page ad in a trade paper to say Farewell and Thank you to his fans, cast and crew for their fine support and work. I expect nothing less from RDA for SG-1 show. **fingers crossed**
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X