Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said I'm delusional - I would rather it have been canon and Pete never existed but I can ignore that. I know that Jack and Sam are together and in my little world since since Death Knell. (Actually since Heroes after that hug he just should have taken her home with him.)
    sigpic
    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
      Like I said I'm delusional - I would rather it have been canon and Pete never existed but I can ignore that. I know that Jack and Sam are together and in my little world since since Death Knell. (Actually since Heroes after that hug he just should have taken her home with him.)
      Speaking of the Heroes hug, if the hug had taken place in another setting, such as his house, do you thing it would have lead to something else?
      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
        I hope & pray that RDA is in the 200th episode.
        I was on ebay today looking at the stargate items that Legends has up for auction and they have quite a few RDA signed items. Anyway on all the items he is signing a question mark below his name.

Here is what is says on the auction description:
        You will also notice that along with his signature, Richard has also inscribed a 'question mark'. He did this on most of the items he signed this weekend and he did it with a glint in his eye and a smile on his lips. He is leaving it to you to speculate what it may mean

So maybe this is a good sign that he will be back soon!
        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
          Speaking of the Heroes hug, if the hug had taken place in another setting, such as his house, do you thing it would have lead to something else?
          Much as I hate to say it, I don't think they would have allowed themselves to go even that far (hug) in a non-controlled environment. Both knew exactly what was still at stake - even without the whole Pete thing - and would not have put themselves in that tempting of a position. That's my opinion.

Comment

Aggh now you have gotten me hopeful. Am I going to have to start paying attention to the tragedy on Friday nights again?
            sigpic
            Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

I was on ebay today looking at the stargate items that Legends has up for auction and they have quite a few RDA signed items. Anyway on all the items he is signing a question mark below his name.

Here is what is says on the auction description:
              You will also notice that along with his signature, Richard has also inscribed a 'question mark'. He did this on most of the items he signed this weekend and he did it with a glint in his eye and a smile on his lips. He is leaving it to you to speculate what it may mean

So maybe this is a good sign that he will be back soon!
              either that or he is having an identity crisis and really isn't sure who(m) he is.

but so help me if RDA comes back and
              Spoiler:
              continues to play the part of the village idiot...
              Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Aggh now you have gotten me hopeful. Am I going to have to start paying attention to the tragedy on Friday nights again?
                nah-just do what I do-peek on the thread and talk to those still brave enuf to watch.
                Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                  either that or he is having an identity crisis and really isn't sure who(m) he is.

but so help me if RDA comes back and
                  Spoiler:
                  continues to play the part of the village idiot...
                  LOL!

Rogue

Comment

I don't think so, they are far too bound to the regulations . Don't forget that Jack resigned before kissing sam in WoO even though it could be of absolutly no consequence as only he would remember it and Sam wouldn't even allow a kiss between them in the alucination in Grace. The kiss was in a thought within the alucination and she promptly dismissed it ( sorry if it doesn't make sense).
                    Besides, I think they were too close to Janet to let their thoughts stray from grieving her nomatter where the hug was.

Comment

The incident that gives me pause is the Lost City visit to Jack's house. That one had the potential to go somewhere because let's face it, Jack was dying and this quite possibly was their last chance. Still, I think that they were relieved as well as annoyed when Daniel and Teal'c showed up on the doorstep. Sort of took the responsibility off their shoulders.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                        I'll probably get a bunch of red jello for this: I hope & pray that RDA is in the 200th episode and also that he has increased the daily laps in his pool since he filmed that Super Bowl ad in December. I don't want to see Gen. O'Neill with a silhouette like Gen. Landry. Not that he hasn't earned the right to that, but later, please.

i agree, i loved seeing RDA in something new, BUT he has tpo get rid of that hair. I loved the silver short hair. His season 8 hair!

I just hope the onyl reason his hair was like that was to make him look as much like he did in his MacGyver days as possible.

So TPTB's, if your listening, can we have our regular sexy, lean and muscular Jack back in the 200th episode (and maybe a couple of guest spots after that!)

PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!
                        Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                        Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                        Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Sometimes it seems like an act of futility. But then I watch an old one and I believe again. I may be dillusional but I'm happy!
                          I know just what you mean! This season has been pitifully lacking in good storylines never mind ship, but I find myself still shipping for Sam & Jack with the same (if not more) intensity regardless .... and looking for every opportunity to see something in a shippy light. I think this is quite possibly an illness. Shipperitis perhaps? Or maybe I'm overdue a visit to the Shipper Town Asylum
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
                            Much as I hate to say it, I don't think they would have allowed themselves to go even that far (hug) in a non-controlled environment. Both knew exactly what was still at stake - even without the whole Pete thing - and would not have put themselves in that tempting of a position. That's my opinion.

You're probably right - scratch that. Yep you are right, but as I'm as delusional as Zoser and verging on being committed, I'd like to think that at the very least, the hug would have lasted a lot longer and who knows, there might even have been a few words addressing the situation! Just a sentence or two - I'm not greedy. Something along the lines of (bear in mind I'm no writer )

Jack: Don't worry Sam, I'm still here.
                            Sam: I know - just for a while there I thought I'd lost you too.
                            Jack: (now for the obligatory line ) I'll always be here for you Sam.
                            Sam: There'll be time for us one day right?
                            Jack: You betcha!
                            Last edited by Oma-1; 21 February 2006, 11:06 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Sometimes it seems like an act of futility. But then I watch an old one and I believe again. I may be dillusional but I'm happy!
                              I feel exactly the same way!
                              always and forever
                              My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                              My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
                                i agree, i loved seeing RDA in something new, BUT he has tpo get rid of that hair. I loved the silver short hair. His season 8 hair!

I just hope the onyl reason his hair was like that was to make him look as much like he did in his MacGyver days as possible.

So TPTB's, if your listening, can we have our regular sexy, lean and muscular Jack back in the 200th episode (and maybe a couple of guest spots after that!)

PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!
                                Amen on the hair!

Let just hope they give him scenes worthy of his talent. Plus many shippy Jack and Sam scenes!

Rogue

Comment

Working...
                                X