X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nell
    dex,
    My error!! Scroll UP! You're off!!! But, you are welcome to join in the future!!
    nothing happened, dear, reading my last post today, meaning realy last , won't nice

This pic miss me

Love without words
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      Two Chilly SJ Fics that need completing...Read them and give me a kick in butt to finish them

Snow Day! - http://www.stargate-intel.net/fanfic...hp?sid=117&i=1

Frozen Treats - http://www.stargate-intel.net/fanfic...ory.php?sid=23
      Okay, bend over and prepare for kicking! Now, go finish them.

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement UhSir
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Happy Valenship Day

Comment

Okay, shippers, it's time for me to go to bed (with my pile of new fics to read ! )

Remember to vote for your favorite shippy quote ! I will count the votes tomorrow !

Night everyone ! And thanks for participating on this First Valenship Day !
            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Night Night Flo!

((((((((((((BIG SHIPPER HUGS))))))))))))
              sigpic

Comment

Happy Valenship day to everyone!! I've been off playing hockey, but now I'm back and ready to contribute to this awesome day...With a new vid!

I'm Feeling You-I'm in the process of backing up my DVD's on my computer so I don't have to use clips with the logos, so you'll still see logos and stuff on this vid. Takes a little bit to load

Falling Down-A Fan Favorite!!

(It says these videos were uploaded by two different people...I couldn't get I'm Feeling You to go on the same site as Falling Down. Anyone know where I can host multiple vids?)

I'm sorry I can't stay longer...I should really go and ice my leg...Have fun everyone!

Last edited by LtColonelSamC; 12 February 2006, 03:07 PM.

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
                My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
                My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
                My Stargate Videos
                It's meant to be!

Comment

My last post for next 4 day

Today is best day for S&J what i know, i am a happy. But , beware, my shippy friends, because TPTB in this time not loving S&J and fall may be quite tough

TOGETHER

good night everyone, see you in friday
                  sigpic

Comment

I just wanted to say Thank You! to all the S/J shipper family members (old and new) for your kind comments. It's great to see all the creativity that our favorite couple inspires.

Sam and Jack forever and always!

Another version of THE KISS?? Why not!?
                    sigpic

Comment

Okay, I have to go to bed, after about 12 hours of being on the forum! Thanks for Valenship, everyone, I had a great time....and it inspired me to start writing Sam and Jack fic again! (Even if it was angsty...but hey, i do good angsty) Thanks for all the great fics and music vids and manips and pics..it's good to see we're all so positive, and so sure our ship will happen...cos we all know it will! see you all soon, and goodnight.
                      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Happy
                        <P>
                        <P></P>
                        Oops what happened there?

My message dissappeared as I had it...

I just popped in to say Long Live Jack and Sam Ship!

Love, joy and hope to all my shipper friends.

Happy Valenship Day!
                        Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

I've thoroughly enjoyed Valenship, but I must be going as I've got an early start in the morning!

Just to say THANK YOU to EVERYONE who participated...today was FANTASTIC!!!

Mala - great to see you here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle B - I'm so happy you're writing S/J again!!!!!!!!!!!

(((((((Hugs for everyone)))))))))

Night Night

xxxxx
                          sigpic

Comment

Wow, those were some great pictures. I'm glad to see that optimism reigns again. I had friends over at my house to watch the Super Bowl and one of them asked if she could borrow Stargate. I had mentioned that I had watched all the episodes thru S8 and liked them very much. She asked if there was any romance and I said one that was subtle yet intense. I hope I did the right thing. But, with all these positive waves I'm sure that there will be the resolution all have been waiting for next season. I wish all of you the very best.

Jack

Comment

One more pop in~~

My fav shippy quote is from Beneath the Surface. 'I remember feeling feelings.' Sigh.

The second is from Divide and Conquer.

The third....is 'Lunch?' from Evolution 2.

I love Jack and Sam ship!
                              Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Sam: Sir it's Valentine's Day tomorrow.
                                Jack: Yeh Carter I know. What about it?
                                Sam: Well I was wondering, if you could get any gift you wanted, what would you ask for?
                                Jack: Ah Carter I don't think we soon be discussing this right now!
                                Sam: Why? I was just wondering.
                                Jack: We shouldn't be talking about this right now because we still have 5 miles back to the gate and my side arm is starting to get in my way!
                                Sam: Ah your side arm----Oh, your side arm! I'm sorry, Sir! Just forget the question.
                                Jack: Easy for you to say-forget it yeh right! No giggling Colonel!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X