Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats, Oma, she's absolutely beautiful. Glad to hear that you're both well.
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Oma , congrats on your beautiful baby

Caty

Comment

Welcome Mishy!!!

What will we call you, cos there's another Mishy that pops in every so often?

It'll be confusing for me 'cos the other Mishy's one of my RL friends!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Maybe we'll get two good episodes in a row! More impossible things have happened!
          Guess not!!!!!
          Last edited by trupi; 10 February 2006, 05:02 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Where are the military advisers now or did they recommend that
            Spoiler:
            Sam's boobs be hanging out on a mission, she's a colonel for goodness sake.
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              I get it, Vala left behind some of her clothing and Sam tried it on!
              Last edited by trupi; 10 February 2006, 05:02 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                [spiler]I get it, Vala left behind some of her clothing and Sam tried it on![/spoiler]
                LOL, thats it!!!!

Comment

Someone asked me to make a Pride and Prejudice style 'Jack Darcy' and 'Samantha Bennett' photo manip.

I thought that this was the appropriate thread in which to post it.

<SNIP>
                  Last edited by Skydiver; 10 February 2006, 05:43 PM.
                  Beth

Comment

[QUOTE=BethI]Someone asked me to make a Pride and Prejudice style 'Jack Darcy' and 'Samantha Bennett' photo manip.

I thought that this was the appropriate thread in which to post it.

<SNKIP>
                    That's great!
                    Last edited by Skydiver; 10 February 2006, 05:45 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Trupi Military advisors are only around to stop Sam/Jack Ship.Everything else is allowed.I did not see the episode but I hear another epsidoe with
                      Spoiler:
                      Baal.How soon before Baal joins SG-1?

Comment

Spoiler:
                        I can't stand BB character, just does stupid things which gets his team into danger!
                        sigpic

Comment

We have a lot of new folks here that probaly aren't up on the rules.

Because we do have some show folk that play here, and because the line between actor and character is so very thin, we do not allow photo manipulations that consist of sg actors faces on other bodies or vice versa

I know folks mean this in good clean fun, but the wrong kind of manip can go oh so badly.

Let's say you're Amanda's husband and you see a picture of your wife's face on the body of a woman who's in a compromising position with a man that's not you???

would not be fun

What folks do on their own in thier own business but please do not post such pictures here
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                            Hello Family!!!!

I have a little announcement to make

Remember that little valen-ship project I've been working on for the last 9 months or so ..... well, it's ready a little early

Naomi Ruth was born on Tuesday 7th February at 1904H. We're both doing great.

Hopefully I'll have chance to catch up with you all soon.

Love
                            Oma

Edit: Not quite sure what happened with the pic size! This one's a wee bit smaller
                            Oh, Oma! She's adorable. Congrats
                            In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
                            so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
                            Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
                            Hic Comitas Regit
                            Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

When I watched "Full Circle" today, I found some shippiness that I can't believe I missed before. Skaara told Jack that he was to be married and that he wanted jack to stand by him during the ceremony. Skaara asked him if he was bringing a date and jack looks straight at sam, who walks up to them after hearing the conversation. Jack then asks if sam was invited, and of course she was, and skaara said something like "You two will come together?" they both just stare at a each other for a moment, then jack's like, "yea, sure. We can go as friends" or something like that, not exactly sure what he says. Does that count as a first date, even though they never actually got to go.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                                Yup, all the time. Scully was particularly annoyingly weepy for quite awhile. (Maybe it was the pregnancy hormones.)
                                And yet she never actually looked for him. And her mentions of him were darn few and far between for the guy who *was* the XF and the father of her child. But then, I forget, her child was thrown away, so why not his father, too?

(Can you tell there's still sour grapes over this? LOL) No, in my book, they didn't mention him appropriately, and when he came back, they used his time extremely poorly. (South familiar?)

I swear, my life just keeps repeating itself.
                                - Mary
                                SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                                Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Working...
                                X