This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
    I could go with that scenario very easily!!!!!
    yes , y e s , YES!!
    fine idea for my "top 10 of shipper thoughts which help me through the day"

I`d rather died myself...than loose Carter

O'NEILL: Carter, there are people on this base who have families.
    CARTER: What about you? If things had been different ...
    O'NEILL: I wouldn't be here.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      doesn't it feel like we're the war vets of sg1 fandom?

we've seen a LOT and been through a LOT... but we're still here and still strong.

sally
      Yes we are Sally, and we're still here because we know that Sam and Jack are together!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
        I remember getting dinged once by who was then known as "the phantom dinger" cuz reps weren't labeled with the person's user name who gave it at that point in time...but my rep was high enough by then I barely noticed it....it was like the buzzing of a gnat to me....I love my shipper family....((((((((((((family)))))))))))))
        We love you too, MG. It's nice to see you back with the family.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
          Who're you callin' old?
          hehehe! Not you MG, you're just a baby.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
            Hey... can anyone recommend a good Sam/Jack piece of fanfiction from any timeframe that's:

a) relatively long
            b) contains RST (it doesn't have to be explicit, I just mean going beyond UST)
            c) stays in character
            d) does not contain any endearments in the dialogue between Sam and Jack such as: "baby, babe, sweetie, darling, my love, etc..."
            e) has some kind of story line (beyond Sam/Jack)
            f) does not end tragically
            g) has some angst in it even so

...or am I just dreaming waaay too vividly? lol

mini(the wishful)geek
            Have you read Meimei's Sam/Jack fiction? You can find them here.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
              This is kinda of OT but it does involve RDA....there's a website to go vote for your favorite Super Bowl commercial and it includes RDA's MacGyver Mastercard commercial. Here's the link... http://sports.aol.com/nfl/superbowlads ...go to the 4th quarter, RDA's Mastercard commercial is on the left, first row. Select it, it will pop up in the little video screen and then select "VOTE FOR THIS COMMERCIAL". I tried it with Firefox but it didn't seem to work so you might have to use IE.
              I use Firefox, and I managed to vote okay. Come on shippers, let's get voting!
              sigpic

Comment

Hey...haven't been here lately...busy with school and stuff...
                There's a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizzare and inexplicable.

There's another theory which states that this has already happened.

Douglas Adams

Please excuse my mistakes, I'm from Germany and my English isn't so good

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                  Have you read Meimei's Sam/Jack fiction? You can find them here.
                  I was about to suggest Meimei. She's the only writer I can think of off hand who fits all those criteria.
                  Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Hey... can anyone recommend a good Sam/Jack piece of fanfiction from any timeframe that's:

a) relatively long
                    c) stays in character
                    d) does not contain any endearments in the dialogue between Sam and Jack such as: "baby, babe, sweetie, darling, my love, etc..."

mini(the wishful)geek
                    Umm... That's tough. I'd check out http://www.fanfiction.net first. There is some good stuff there. Like mine. You kinda have to search tough.
                    There is also Heliopolis

Good to see the family back together and cheerful. That depression worried me... I hate to see the ship family loose optimisim.

Spoiler:
                    Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

I just voted for the RDA commercial.

I just noticed there are 20 new pages to view since my last visit here. I guess there must be some interest in the ship among the fan base, eh? I wonder if certain people are noticing.
                      Shallow are the Ori!
                      sigpic

Comment

I just voted. Loved it! It was good to see RDA again.

Spoiler:
                        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Just bringing us back to page one.

sigpic

Comment

Nobody want's to keep on with the "Shippy Pic Alphabet"

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

ahhhh! I missed Nell's Birthday!

Happy Belated Birthday NELL !!

Comment

a) relatively long
                                c) stays in character

mini(the wishful)geek
                                Firstly - just wanted to say Hi to everyone!!!! I've missed you all but RL has been royally kicking me in the butt where my little girl has been concerned (as Trupi can attest!). So much so I haven't had time to do much of anything fun for myself lately which cut out my ability to post (or for that matter even lurk) here.

However, the one shining light was the imaginary S/J world of my little fic which only took me 4+ months to finish (Ha! Ha!).

And MiniGeek I think that it might just fit with the requirements you were looking for if 30,000+ words is considered reasonably long. Maybe Trupi, Nell and LOL4Jack can chime in as to whether it fits in with the other categories.

Anyhow, it was the light of my pathetic life for a while so hopefully it will work for you too :-)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2537204/1/

Hope everyone else is well and thinking many shippy thoughts after Ripple Effect.

Hope to be able to be around more.
                                Lynn

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

Working...
                                X