This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by misstweedledee
    Everybody STOP what your doing and go and check out this video.

It is, as marimbas work always is, excellent.

Great song had just been made even better

misstweedledee xXx
    Wow! Thanks! That's very sweet of you--it just cried out to be made for them. *sigh*
    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by nell
      Yep, there was no
      Spoiler:
      boy toy
      for Sam tonight!! But, I have to admit that I could NOT BELIEVE that TPTB let the
      Spoiler:
      Prometheous get blown up to smithereens
      FCOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
      That's it!!!! They've destroyed a good starship!! Prepare the Allied Fleet of the Shippers!! We're taking down TPTB!!

*BSG theme music starts playing in background*

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        someone say cake?

dang and I've just eaten
        Oh, please don't say cake I am SO on a diet!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          the
          Spoiler:
          hug
          didn't bother me either. i read about it first, so i went into it with eagle eyes. but it was a purely friendly
          Spoiler:
          hug

oh, and about prometheus...
          Spoiler:
          i almost cried when it and pendergast died.

sally
          I totally agree on both counts.....and especially about
          Spoiler:
          Pendergast. I liked the actor on The Psi Factor, and I was glad he had found a home in the Stargate family. So much for that.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
            Teal'c
            Spoiler:
            had tears in his eyes. I think one of the reason besides being a good friend was he afraid to go home to Jack and tell him his love was killed
            Indeed! Teal'c would not want to see his warrior brother driven to such depths of despair.

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
              Wow! Thanks! That's very sweet of you--it just cried out to be made for them. *sigh*
              Excellent video! Great to see you!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                do you guys realize the history this thread has? for me, the shipper thread started on the old delphi forums, before darren changed over to this type of format. i remember playing with tame on delphi and her and i being some of the first posters here.

i love this thread. it's home. it's everything.

(((shipper thread)))

sally
                Just curious, Sally. I've been here almost a year, but I know many of you have been around much longer. How far back in years does the thread go, if you count the time on delphi?

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                  I have to celebrate everywhere my 1200 post... and I'm doing re-posting some of my previous post of Mini Ship days... I guess you have all seen the day that Daniel Squeeeeeeeed.... no? well, here it goes again
                  I don't think Rock Boy would squee.....he wouldn't wanna risk damaging any of his precious rocks from the resultant frequency vibes...

Comment

This is great! It's almost like Shipper's Day! Happy to see the family together!
                    sigpic

Comment

This cake is nice and low in Weight Watchers points....go on......have a piece....

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
                        OMG!!! That would have been sooooo great!!!!
                        I second that!!!! Then have him do the "dip-n-kiss" maneuver with her....

Comment

But its calling to you …eat it and then exercise like crazy afterwards, believe it does sooo works

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                          Just curious, Sally. I've been here almost a year, but I know many of you have been around much longer. How far back in years does the thread go, if you count the time on delphi?
                          Yea I would like to know that too. There’s so many in the family head count anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Daughter_of_the-O'Neils
                            I Think that Jack and Sam maybe had a date at the end of Ethon, Sam wasn't with the boys as usual
                            WELCOME TO GRACE AND ALL OTHER NEWBIES I MISSED IN MY ABSENCE!!!!

I nicknamed you Grace as your actual GW name, Daughter of the O'Neills is too long and that's probably what they'll name their first girl if they'll ever get around to the ship...

Comment

Originally posted by SAM&JACKquietschSHIP
                              hhmmm I was in some kind of stargate depression for almost a year now-but after I got back to real life (after beeing in clenics for month.... )
                              and had the luck to watch THREADS on 18. january 2006 (!!german TV!!!*)

how could all these things happen when the autors later say:"Nope-not going to happen-why should it?!"

after so many years of ship it wouldn´t make any sense to say"we are not a shippy series -there never was the intention for Jack and Sam as a pairing.."

ooooooooooohhhh -sorry, but do you remember jacks expression ????

http://foto.arcor-online.net/palb/al...3435636464.jpg

Jack thinking: "She is right *smile*.It would be great ..Still: why has it to be so complicated ?*sigh*"

http://foto.arcor-online.net/palb/al...3237666237.jpg
                              Jack thinking:"Hopefully this won´t happen to me .Telling her I love her when it´s all too late.."

(or maybe Im just C R A Z Y (!!) and all he thought was .."pooooor Sam")
                              You're not crazy! You saw what you saw. And that's why all these little twists and turns TPTB are sending us can't convince me that there's anything wrong. These two people are so meant to be together, so committed to each other, that nothing in two universes could tear them apart, or alter their love.

It's too deep, too long-lasting, too real.

And TPTB have done such a good job of convincing me of that, that I refuse to consider any other possiblity!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                                I second that. Awesome vid, Marimba! And it uses some clips we don't see as often as others in shippy vids. It brought tears to my eyes. I can't dismiss that which I have witnessed myself, and I know how Jack and Sam feel about each other. Which brings us right back to S9. They can't make us think something is wrong with a relationship we KNOW could never fail!!!
                                Thanks! Personally, this show stops at the end of S7 for me with a few eps from S8. Before you cry blasphemy, here's how I see it...

Sam realized she was in love with Jack in Lost City but couldn't find the courage to tell him until Threads. They go fishing (and we all *know* what fishing means) and Jack moves on to a new job--hence no chain of command issue. So in my book, these two are swapping plane trips on the weekends and finally getting what they both deserve--to love each other openly.

Comment

Working...
                                X