X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dexterav
    You are another TRULY shiper
    not like my
    I have my ups and down and I usually go away from the thread when I feel too negative ...still I'm not sure what 's happening with the Sam and Jack ship but being in the Stargate universe , I think my idea is acceptable because we saw that happened before even if it was on a business level ..I'm sure that
    Spoiler:
    Thor won't hesitate to do Jack a favour like that one as long as it stays their little secret ..it's probably why Sam does not want to mention Jack just in case she makes an error saying what she did last night at the restaurant ..blablabla ..but I still think that the beaming has not happened yet because of the Martouf/ Sam scene ..I believe Sam and Jack would be nutters not to ask Thor to use the beam for them . ..I would beg him to do that for me .. they are friends anyway and this is what friends are for specially if it's to save a relationship

Caty
    Last edited by Catysg1; 27 January 2006, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      I'm not sure what 's happening with the Sam and Jack ship
      Caty
      Nothing only a TPTB say is GONE

But i am not believe this

TPTB made me angry
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
        Caty, that scene with Martouf is another example of why these guys should stay away from personal story lines. Personal story lines require background and preparation. Information needs to be given in advance before the scene take place. These guys don't do that. They just throw a personal scene in without information. They did it in Threads. Everything comes out of the blue with these guys with no explaination or build up.

Rogue, I agree . it is sad that they have to do that that way ..I still don't quite get the
        Spoiler:
        Nearly Martouff/Sam kiss . I just hope my little theory of missing Jack so badly made Sam asked Thor to beam her to Jack every night after work and bring her back to work every morning ..Thor could be the alarm clock for Sam and Jack and a great savior in their relationship ..but I think this will happen after Ripple effect ..would have been nice before because then I would have understood why Sam didn't talk about Jack at all while she was at work ..The reason : no need because she was seeing him every night anyway ..but unfortunatley , if that was the case , she would not have had the desire to kiss Martouff . What happened with Martouff is gonna make her think .. and I then believe Thor will help them that way ..he 's got too ...not a big deal for him ,even if it's personal ...after all Thor is not in the military so he can do what he wants with his beaminng machine . LOL ... LOL

caty
        Last edited by Catysg1; 27 January 2006, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Rogue, I agree . it is sad that they have to do that that way ..I still don't quite get the
          Spoiler:
          Nearly Martouff/Sam kiss . I just hope my little theory of missing Jack so badly made Sam asked Thor to beam her to Jack every night after work and bring her back to work every morning ..Thor could be the alarm clock for Sam and Jack and a great savior in their relationship ..but I think this will happen after Ripple effect ..would have been nice before because then I would have understood why Sam didn't talk about Jack at all while she was at work ..The reason : no need because she was seeing him every night anyway ..but unfortunatley , if that was the case , she would not have had the desire to kiss Martouff . What happened with Martouff is gonna make her think .. and I then believe Thor will help them that way ..he 's got too ...not a big deal for him . LOL

caty
          Maybe it will make her realize that she is ready to go forward with her relationship with Jack. From the
          Spoiler:
          "not exactly"
          statement, I am assuming they committed to each other but not in a true romantic relationship. Which after Threads you would think they would start to move their relationship forward.
          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Maybe it will make her realize that she is ready to go forward with her relationship with Jack. From the
            Spoiler:
            "not exactly"
            statement, I am assuming they committed to each other but not in a true romantic relationship. Which after Threads you would think they would start to move their relationship forward.

May be !!!! ..May be they are just very slow people to get what they really want but after Ripple effect ..and
            Spoiler:
            .... if that nearly kiss with Martouf affected her , she 'd better ask Thor to beam her real fast to Jack . She is now in intense heat and will not wait any longer to kiss Jack real good and the rest too ..LOL . Got to be the fact that they were not fully into a relationship yet ..otherwise I don't understand ... so yeah I agree that they want to be together and agreed not to see anybody else in the meantime but decided to wait a bit longer so that Jack sort out the military rules in between them . ..Now that Ripple effect has happened , she 'd better make a move and see Jack as fast as she can if they want a chance of a future together ..because what happened to Sam with Martouf could also happen to Jack in Washington with an old acquaintance .

caty

Comment

Posts is nice, but simple, negative

TPTB SAY HURRAH! HURRAH! We destroy S&J
              TPTB is happy, antishippers S&J too
              crying, crying
              Dex crying! is'n good
              sigpic

Comment

May be !!!! ..May be they are just very slow people to get what they really want but after Ripple effect ..and
                Spoiler:
                .... if that nearly kiss with Martouf affected her , she 'd better ask Thor to beam her real fast to Jack . She is now in intense heat and will not wait any longer to kiss Jack real good and the rest too ..LOL . Got to be the fact that they were not fully into a relationship yet ..otherwise I don't understand ... so yeah I agree that they want to be together and agreed not to see anybody else in the meantime but decided to wait a bit longer so that Jack sort out the military rules in between them . ..Now that Ripple effect has happened , she 'd better make a move and see Jack as fast as she can if they want a chance of a future together ..because what happened to Sam with Martouf could also happen to Jack in Washington with an old acquaintance .

caty
                Its hard to have a long distance relationship. Especially if things remain unsettled and they don't see each other much.
                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Its hard to have a long distance relationship. Especially if things remain unsettled and they don't see each other much.
                  Again, who talking about LONG DISTANCE or something like this!?
                  Simple IS TOGETHER or NOT, nothing more.
                  All another thing is only alibi
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
                    Again, who talking about LONG DISTANCE or something like this!?
                    Simple IS TOGETHER or NOT, nothing more.
                    All another thing is only alibi
                    It's not that simple in real life, Dex, so why should it be simple on Stargate? A long distance relationship takes a lot of effort, you don't get to see each other much and it's a strain on both parties. I was in a relationship where the distance was 600 miles, and the stress was too much, even though we'd been dancing around for years like S&J (not quite as many years, though, I have to admit). Sam and Jack are 1,600 miles apart... that's about 2,800 kilometres, so it's a hard thing to make work.

It's not black and white. It's not a case of together or not. It's grey. It's not exactly.
                    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

see we are all just speculating on what all of this means-and I am done with it. for me right now there are no shades of grey-they are or they ain't. and that is all. JAG had the right idea-one of them would resign their commission-even flipping a coin to figure out who would do it-they could have done the same and after all that time decided to decide. Cop out-the whole entire thing.
                      Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                        It's not that simple in real life, Dex, so why should it be simple on Stargate? A long distance relationship takes a lot of effort, you don't get to see each other much and it's a strain on both parties. I was in a relationship where the distance was 600 miles, and the stress was too much, even though we'd been dancing around for years like S&J (not quite as many years, though, I have to admit). Sam and Jack are 1,600 miles apart... that's about 2,800 kilometres, so it's a hard thing to make work.

It's not black and white. It's not a case of together or not. It's grey. It's not exactly.
                        little misunderstanding
                        I know what you think
                        but for me this RS have only 2 options TOGETHER or nothing. Becouse SG is not a RL.
                        All live is GREY, if this RS is gray (she kissing anyone, he kissing anyone) this TOPIC is only a waste a time.
                        TOGETHER or NOT this is point (like ,hm, SAM & PETE)
                        TPTB have a big smile on the face , GREY, no need show S&J in show, because RL is gray, nice
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                          see we are all just speculating on what all of this means-and I am done with it. for me right now there are no shades of grey-they are or they ain't. and that is all. JAG had the right idea-one of them would resign their commission-even flipping a coin to figure out who would do it-they could have done the same and after all that time decided to decide. Cop out-the whole entire thing.
                          Oh I totally agree with you. It is a cop out. I thought after Threads it would be resolved. Kerry even gave them the answer. And like I said in a previous post, they both could do their jobs as civilans if they wanted to persue a relationship if regs was the only thing standing in their way. But its the TPTB that is the real issue.

If they were moving forward with their relationship, I don't think the
                          Spoiler:
                          near kiss
                          would have happened.
                          Last edited by Rogue; 27 January 2006, 07:59 AM.

Rogue

Comment

Nice, very nice
                            All post say, everthing fine, S&J is gray and RL & GONE
                            sigpic

Comment

It should not be hard with Thor and the
                              Spoiler:
                              beaming machine though , don't you think ...Stargate SG1 is sci-fi therefore it's not like they are using the puddle jumper to see each other , which won't be allowed specially for personnal purposes but with Thor's help and we know that can be done even for personal purposes because Thor is an alien and is not following military rules with his machine ..so the solution is right there in front of them ..I'm sure Jack is not that shy to ask him to do that and even if it was not every night , they could still do it like twice a week ..therefore it won't be a long distance relationship anymore plus I have the feeling it would be short term as I think the show will finish after season 10 ..so TPTB will have to put an end to the team travelling all over the shop .LOL

Caty

Comment

It should not be hard with Thor and the
                                Spoiler:
                                beaming machine though , don't you think ...Stargate SG1 is sci-fi therefore it's not like they are using the puddle jumper to see each other , which won't be allowed specially for personnal purposes but with Thor's help and we know that can be done even for personal purposes because Thor is an alien and is not following military rules with his machine ..so the solution is right there in front of them ..I'm sure Jack is not that shy to ask him to do that and even if it was not every night , they could still do it like twice a week ..therefore it won't be a long distance relationship anymore plus I have the feeling it would be short term as I think the show will finish after season 10 ..so TPTB will have to put an end to the team travelling all over the shop .LOL

Caty
                                Yeah, but Thor has other duties. He can't just be Sam and Jack's personal chauffeur.
                                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Working...
                                X