X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michelleb
    stronghold spoilers
    Spoiler:
    apparently pete was mentioned but not in an annoying way...not sure what that means
    Where are the spoilers ? Anywhere we can read them? please

Comment

Who was the bright light who sold my motorcycle?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi

Who was the bright light who sold my motorcycle?
        Great as ever, trupi
        always and forever
        My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
        My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
          Where are the spoilers ? Anywhere we can read them? please
          I got them off the episode discussion threads
          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

so does anyone know what sam said about pete tonight?

(spoilers if someone answers)

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

maybe she say a big nothing about him
              sigpic

Comment

I got them off the episode discussion threads
                Ah, thanks , keep forgreting they exist, I'll go and have a look

Comment

Hi Shippers!!
                  Just a flyby post! I've got a big, honkin' cold and I'm spending a lot of time in bed sleeping. I took a quick "scroll" through the thread tonight. Clap, clap, clap for the ShipShipHooray Special Ops Team for sponsoring yet another Shippy Lovey Dovey event in celebration of what has been right and romantic and fun with Our Sam and Jack.

Maybe it's just me, maybe it's my fever, but I have more interest, energy, and hope in The Ship than what's wrong. I rant occasionally. But, mainly I like to have fun here. If TPTB don't give us what we want and crave, well we are a creative bunch and we can write our own version.

I'm not saying that we should withold our frustrations with the show's convoluted path on the way to our ultimate resolution. I just think that constructive criticism is more, um, constructive, than whining. And I'm not pointing fingers. But, if there are some that are feeling hopeless and have given up, I understand. This has been a long 9 years. Maybe there's another show out there for you.

Hey, I'm keeping my eyes open, too. SG-1 won't last forever.

OK, I've run out of steam.
                  sigpic

Comment

good night

at the end

i realy sorry for this BIG MISUNDERSTANDIG

2 michelleb
                    again sorry, realy sorry
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                      so does anyone know what sam said about pete tonight?

(spoilers if someone answers)

sally
                      okay, according to AGateFan on the episode discussion list
                      Spoiler:
                      sam told cam that she'd told her father and pete about the stargate. cam then came back with her father became a tokra and pete got shot by a gou'ald (did he? i don't remember that bit). nothing really there. and all a good point for sam being with someone who already knows about the stargate programme...say, someone she used to work with who is now semi-retird?

Comment

Spoiler:
                        sam told cam that she'd told her father and pete about the stargate. cam then came back with her father became a tokra and pete got shot by a gou'ald (did he? i don't remember that bit). nothing really there. and all a good point for sam being with someone who already knows about the stargate programme...say, someone she used to work with who is now semi-retird?
                        semi retired?

jack
                        hammond
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Thanks for that. In Chimera, (does season 7 need spoilers?-oh well, just in case)
                          Spoiler:
                          I suppose Pete did technically get shot by a goa'uld. He was injured by Osiris's bizarre finger weapon type thing at the stakeout at Daniel's. He ended up in the infirmary, which is where Sam told him about the Stargate.
                          always and forever
                          My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                          My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                            Thanks for that. In Chimera, (does season 7 need spoilers?-oh well, just in case)
                            Spoiler:
                            I suppose Pete did technically get shot by a goa'uld. He was injured by Osiris's bizarre finger weapon type thing at the stakeout at Daniel's. He ended up in the infirmary, which is where Sam told him about the Stargate.

ahh, i see, thank you. i mentally wiped most of that episode, apart from daniel in tight white shirt and most of affinity, apart from daniel's tight jeans. in fact, the only thing that got me through those episodes was thunking over daniel, (who was especially fine during those two), and he's all i want to remember (pink fluffy jacket nightmare...<shudder>)

but i do enjoy
                            Spoiler:
                            pete getting shot....<evil grin>

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
                              Light future of SG1, especialy S&J, because is is ALL GREY

Sam married with Pete,
                              Spoiler:
                              Jack killing herself, because Sam married with Pete, after this Sam killing herself, because finds out loving Jack

This is a nightmare for me
                              i am a sleeping, or iam in wrong TOPIC
                              You everyone bless the TPTB, for S&J (in 9. season)
                              or my CPU & translator have a trouble
                              I agree with you, Dex, so don't feel like you're alone. TPTB have tortured the shippers too long, and every single moment in S9 has been the worst torture of all.
                              Spoiler:
                              Scenes with RDA with not even a mention of Sam, scenes with AT without a mention of Jack, Sam's involvement with every other man she's ever known . . . and they take great joy and pleasure in shoving it down our throats.

I'm not watching anymore, and I'm glad of that, because if I were, this season would definitely destroy any good feelings I'd been able to keep with regard to the show and what TPTB created. As it is, I can hang onto the ship through fanfic and videos of S1-7, and after that, as far as I'm concerned, the show ended an S&J lived happily ever after.
                              - Mary
                              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

What's this hint Joe Mallozzi dropped about the 200th episode?

Comment

Working...
                                X