This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michelleb
    Well, I'm just a little bit insulted here.
    you patiente is very big, but my is biggest.
    no wasting time with me
    sigpic

Comment

Well, I'm just a little bit insulted here.
      So you should be, Michelle. You did a fantastic job and just what this thread needs!
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
        love this! but only is smoke and bluff
        So basically, you're telling me I shouldn't bother pulling all these pictures together, thinking up the quote's that go with them, trying to make people laugh and squee and enjoy them? That people shouldn't bother with the Valenship.

I insist on enjoying the ship no matter what happens. We've had some darn good moments in the last nine years, and I still ove every shippy moment, and there will be more
        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Michelle...I'm behind you 100%

THANK YOU for actually putting this thread back on track.
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Is anyone else from the UK staying up till three tonight to hear the spoilers from tonight's episode, or am i overly obsessed?
            I am!
            always and forever
            My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
            My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Dex

It's one thing to be annoyed about ship...it's another to continually whine then insult other posters.

You're on my ignore list
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                I am!
                I shouldn't do this, I always get a migraine the next day, but I'm worried we'll get the moment and I won't be here to know about it! Bit silly when I'll see it on Tuesday.

Comment

spoilers for s8's threads and s9's ripple effect

Originally posted by Pacific Jack
                  Sam had just declared her love for Jack and then promptly killed Martouf, the Zatarc. She was naturally saddened about this, but she is military and did her duty. And now, after all these years, she sees Marty again and old? passions swell up in her? I don't buy it. Where did this come from? Guilt? Was there a hot romance between Marty and Sam I missed in earlier seasons? Where was the groundwork for this story? This would make slight sense only if Sam was not in love and in a relationship.
                  it's hard not to rationalize sam and jack's feelings when it *really* the ptb that are directing their relay.

just go back to s7's lost city. now much more 'i love this man!' could sam have come off as? then watch the following season premier (new order) and see a complete and total pull back on what progress lost city made.

it's the same old, same old 'back two steps' at the beginning of every season. i feel this season is no different, even though it SHOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED AFTER THREADS!

i still think we made progress (pete and kerry are gone and they *know* they won't be happy with others), but we're still waiting to see them actually get together. bleh. BUT, it still gives us something to look forward to i feel.

but remember, sam and jack are NOT directing their relay, it's the ptb. (if you think s/j is bad, you should have seen what happened on smallville last night )

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

So basically, you're telling me I shouldn't bother pulling all these pictures together, thinking up the quote's that go with them, trying to make people laugh and squee and enjoy them? That people shouldn't bother with the Valenship.

I insist on enjoying the ship no matter what happens. We've had some darn good moments in the last nine years, and I still ove every shippy moment, and there will be more
                    Michelle, honey, there's an easy option. Ignore. Please don't feel demoralised. For every negative shipper, there are three positive ones who love the effort you put into all that. Thank you so so much. We need shippers like you at the moment.
                    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                      Michelle, honey, there's an easy option. Ignore. Please don't feel demoralised. For every negative shipper, there are three positive ones who love the effort you put into all that. Thank you so so much. We need shippers like you at the moment.

I'm just going to look forward to the Valenship...it'll be full of shippy goodness!!!

Comment

I disgree with you tracy

For every negative shipper...there's a HUNDRED positive ones

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                          Exactly. Thanks Michelle for your morale boosting! We really, really appreciate it!
                          always and forever
                          My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                          My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                            Exactly. Thanks Michelle for your morale boosting! We really, really appreciate it!
                            Well, i enjoyed the pictures and the quotes and stuff. As long as it keeps everyone happy until we get some ship's that's fine by me.

So, does anyone have any spoilers from tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              Dex

It's one thing to be annoyed about ship...it's another to continually whine then insult other posters.

You're on my ignore list
                              i am not meaning my posts like a insult, this is big misunderstanging
                              sorry, realy sorry
                              sigpic

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...hingatlast.jpg

JACK: We did good work today, Sam.
                                SAM: That we did...Jack
                                Thanks Michelleb for the story!!!! LOVED IT!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X