This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rogue
    Yeah I regret turning that down a few months back.
    really? sure wish you had said Heck yeah! at least we get some official notice of bad this season really is.
    Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Another thing why Sam and Jack are together:

Why would they do so many Episodes that bring the two of them closer together, show how they fell about each other and then not use that?
      Just for a one-time-effect? that would be a huge waste of money, and Stargate is already so expensive.

They do eps that make it look like there isn't any relationship between them, just to give us
      The Happy End
      There's a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizzare and inexplicable.

There's another theory which states that this has already happened.

Douglas Adams

Please excuse my mistakes, I'm from Germany and my English isn't so good

Comment

I've thought of a slogan for season ten...

'Stargate SG1: Season Ten - The ultimate cop-out will be discovered...Catch it this fall on skiffy'

Sorry...was that a tad sarcastic
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Hi All,

Don't know if this has been posted, and sorry if it breaks rules, but thought this was important. Who knows what kind of ship is in the script of this game... and hey, it's a full script with the old team.. Sam, Jack, Teal'c & Daniel. I was really looking forward to this... so let's try to save it

APPEAL: Ok, maybe you don.t know it yet, but the STARGATE SG-1: THE
          ALLIANCE a computer game from the Perception studios has been
          officially canceled by the MGM. Without letting us the fans know
          why. Because this act angered many fans all around the world a
          Petition has been created. Its purpose is to let MGM or Sony know
          how much they have disappointed many Stargate fans. Fans thanks to
          whom the Stargate franchise has grown to the point where it is now.

I would like to ask anyone to whom the fate of this project is not
          regardless, to sign in this petition. The Perception and even
          Stargate actors worked so hard on this project. RDA recorded
          dialogues with his ankle broken. And Amanda Tapping in high point of
          her maternity. If you decide to do so please fill in your full name
          (not NICKNAME) and valid email address. You.ll find more information
          in the link below.

I.d also like to ask you the webmasters if you could put info about
          this petition somewhere in your news section, or put a banner
          somewhere on your websites. So this information will spread even
          more among the SG fans and other people who would like to see this
          game done.

link: http://new.petitiononline.com/SGTA/petition.html
          sigpic

Comment

Myrth - I've already signed

SAVE THE ALLIANCE!!!!

Kinda feel like one of 'The Other Guys' cos it's us that are saving SG1!
            sigpic

Comment

Signed now, too. They can't do that.
              There's a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizzare and inexplicable.

There's another theory which states that this has already happened.

Douglas Adams

Please excuse my mistakes, I'm from Germany and my English isn't so good

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                That might give them the excuse, but it doesn't make it right. All they are going to exceed in doing is pissing people off.
                Yeah, and I'm one of those pissed off people.
                I can think of lots of things to do on Friday night at 8 pm.

waterfall

Comment

I've already quit watching...I only still run my website because I like watching the opd episodes

BTW - Waterfall - I was at a Travel fayre and there were loads of stands for your area there...picked up a few leaflets but it was out of my price range!
                  sigpic

Comment

ii still love watching the show... seeing how they have changed and adapted to their new situation is very intreguing for me!!!!!
                    ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      Myrth - I've already signed

SAVE THE ALLIANCE!!!!

Kinda feel like one of 'The Other Guys' cos it's us that are saving SG1!
                      Mwahahahahahaha! I just spluttered coke everywhere!
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                        Hi Chums:

This is the first I've been on since Ripple Effect aired and I won't have much of a chance to catch up, so please forgive me if this has been discussed ad nauseum (which it probably has): Spoilers, Ripple Effect:

Spoiler:
                        BLECHHHHHH! And our Sam initiated it! I've managed to convince myself that SG ended with Threads and that any nonsense such as this is just the writers sc***ing up, but it's not always as easy to play this mind game with myself as I'd like it to be.

Also, there were at least two other big problems with this episode:

1. How did evil SG-1 know to come to our universe to get the ZPM? How did they know they wouldn't end up in a universe overrun by the Go'auld or the Ori?

2. What happened to that little problem of two people from different universes coming in close proximity to each other? There should have been about 30 Sams doing that funky face thing from Point of View. How convenient that they just forgot all this.

It's kind of like someone bought the house you grew up in. You'll always remember it a certain way and like it that way, but they painted it weird colors and put tacky statutary out in the yard. Every time you drive by, you think about how great the place used to be and how disappointed you are to see what it's become. That's how I feel about s9.
                        One of the things I kept wondering about
                        Spoiler:
                        too was that 2 people from different universes not co-existing thing. Did I miss something to explain that?
                        sigpic
                        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                          One of the things I kept wondering about
                          Spoiler:
                          too was that 2 people from different universes not co-existing thing. Did I miss something to explain that?
                          spoiler Ripple Effect
                          Spoiler:
                          Dr. Lee mentioned something about the universes being so close together that it wouldn't affect them.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah...apparently there was some explanation from Dr Lee as to why there was no
                            Spoiler:
                            problems with loads of Sam and Daniels and such floating around

More S/J icons

sigpic

Comment

i love those icons SueKay, especially the "Lunch?" one,..... cracks me up!!!!
                              ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Nina
                                Another thing why Sam and Jack are together:

Why would they do so many Episodes that bring the two of them closer together, show how they fell about each other and then not use that?
                                Just for a one-time-effect? that would be a huge waste of money, and Stargate is already so expensive.

They do eps that make it look like there isn't any relationship between them, just to give us
                                The Happy End
                                I think it was always their intention to have Sam and Jack together and hoped that RDA would stay throughout. However, we he decided to leave the series, and they decided to go on, I think the shippers and RDA fans became an audience they no longer cared to appease. Instead of trying to keep all of the fans, they decided to cut their losses with us, and just concentrate on the remainder of fans. Slowly but surely, they are wiping out all traces of us. Erasing the ship before my eyes.

I know some people may enjoy SG as it progresses. I wanted to. I was willing to give it a chance. But their disregard for for the shipper fandom is just too much for me.
                                sigpic
                                ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Working...
                                X