This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sacme
    AUs can affect our reality, too-- sometimes in a good way, sometimes in a bad way. Unfortunately, Moebius and Ripple Effect may have changed our reality for the worse. Who knows what's canon anymore?

Are we gonna get a Bobby Ewing/Dynasty shower reset scene at the end of the season? With this crew, I wouldn't put it past them.

ship sistah
    I'd glad go for the shower scene if Sam and Jack are in the shower together!!
    sigpic
    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

remember WORD AU, nothing more

AU is bad idea in all scifi show for many mistakes, always
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
        I'd glad go for the shower scene if Sam and Jack are in the shower together!!
        Nice scene!
        Spoiler:
        People afraid from almost kiss between Sam&Marty

She kissing Jack many times, i hope
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
          Great point sacme.I just want this Season to be over with.I do not even watch the Show
          Spoiler:
          and it's been very hard.I just hope for better things in Season 10.It cannot get much worse.Right?
          Yes, it can get worse (season 9). And it will get worse, Vala's back full time and TPTB want to send Sam to Atlantas to get her character out of the way. Season 10, IMO, will not be an improvement, quite the contrary. IMO

Comment

I know this is way off topic, but I don't care!

Pittsburgh's going to the Super Bowl!

Here we go Steelers! Here we go!
            Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by dmovies
              Yes, it can get worse (season 9). And it will get worse, Vala's back full time and TPTB want to send Sam to Atlantas to get her character out of the way. Season 10, IMO, will not be an improvement, quite the contrary. IMO

TPTB kill Sam character, kill S&J (nicest shippy in space), kill SG
              sigpic

Comment

i hope that TPTB dont hurt the ship to badly than they already have.!!!!! *crosses fingers*
                ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav

TPTB kill Sam character, kill S&J (nicest shippy in space), kill SG
                  Your right, they are killing S/J and to what purpose? They are dragging the Sam character down along with it.
                  Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Always
                    Forever
                    Canon
                    Love

Good night people, nice dreaming about S&J (like a shower)
                    for TPTB nice NIGHTMARES about S&J for you

p.s.
                    see you in friday, maybe
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jg-1
                      Hmm, the Sam/Cam thing from the black teams universe just doesn't make sence. Teal'c said
                      Spoiler:
                      Carter had rejoined SG-1 following her honeymoon. Since we know Jacob/Selmac was alive and well in their universe we can assume "Threads" never happened - so Sam married Pete! Uhh -even worse!!!)

Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts!!!
                      Well it makes we wonder if Threads really happened in our universe or least not the way we saw it.
                      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

All shippers going to Gabit, there's an announcement about the hotel here.
                        sigpic

Comment

FYI: Best Buy is having a buy one, get one free promotion until Feb 11th for Stargate DVDs.
                          http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....cat79000050018

You think businesses are finally getting worried about the angry shippers and their monetary threats?

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by STARGATE7777
                            these writers have NO idea how to portray a strong female.
                            I AGREE 110%.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jg-1
                              Hmm, the Sam/Cam thing from the black teams universe just doesn't make sence. Teal'c said
                              Spoiler:
                              Carter had rejoined SG-1 following her honeymoon. Since we know Jacob/Selmac was alive and well in their universe we can assume "Threads" never happened - so Sam married Pete! Uhh -even worse!!!)

Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts!!!
                              To post something positive,
                              Spoiler:
                              maybe she wasn't dating Pete in that universe. I don't think Jacob would have allowed her to marry Pete anyway.
                              But as Teal' stated, our reality is the only one that matters.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                                FYI: Best Buy is having a buy one, get one free promotion until Feb 11th for Stargate DVDs.
                                http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....cat79000050018

You think businesses are finally getting worried about the angry shippers and their monetary threats?

ship sistah
                                Hubby needs birthday ideas **cough cough** So, what two seasons should I add to my collection? I have Seasons 1, 4, 7, 8.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X