X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'am starting to
    Spoiler:
    wonder the same thing.The Sam character has major problems and it's getting worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
      Spoiler:
      but Teal'c grinned, and we know Teal'c's a shipper.
      Good point. I hadn't considered that!!

Comment

Ripple Effect
        Spoiler:
        Did you see the reaction to Daniel when Teal'c said Sam was on her honeymoon? I honestly think Daniel has no idea that Sam and Jack have feelings for one another. Isn't he suppose to understand people and yet even after watching Jacks reactions in Grace and Death Knell he still acts surprised.

Comment

you guys notice some inconsistencies in ripple effect?

Spoiler:
          and i'm talking besides the friggin sam/martouf ship WHEN SHE'S SUPPOSED TO LOVE JACK.

sam didn't react to knowing her father was alive. and this is OUR sam. no reaction. she even called him selmac.

janet died two years ago, not three. real teal'c told alt janet that she died three years ago.

that's all i can think of right now, but i'm sure there's more.

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay

Zats on standby
            I say, "Fire at will!"

Comment

Sally you took the words right out of my mouth
              Spoiler:
              in regards to Selmac being alive, I was just going to post how Sam seemed to cold about the news, she could have been talking about anyone instead of her father. Two minds...

Comment

Sally don't worry it's just an "oversight"

Comment

I really don't care what AU Sam is doing (which, in show reality, that is what we have now, since our Sam died in Egypt, with our Jack). I want to know with whom Sam is with and I want to see some action and reaction!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                    Spoiler:
                    first of all, she IS with jack. second, it was the fact that she hasn't seen him in a while cos he's all dead n stuff, and the jolinar thing kicked in just like the first time she met him. and those pics don't make it look that bad, she totally realised and got all shocked at herself.
                    Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                    Agreed. One hundred percent agreed. But then again

Spoiler:
                    Sam never really worked out her feelings for Martouf. She actually said once she had feelings but just didn't know whose they were. They probably all just came flooding back
                    Originally posted by michelleb
                    yep, you're right, that's it...that must be what it is...

Never mind jack/daniel/sam whumping..what TPTB like is shipper-whumping
                    Ok.....you guys are making me feel a little better.

Comment

this is a tiny bit OT, but no-one else seems to be answering
                      Spoiler:
                      was there any dan/jan stuff?
                      In case no one has answered yet,
                      Spoiler:
                      both Daniel and Teal'c seemed mesmerized (and very happy/sad) when they saw Janet. And there was a very nice, long D/J hug. It would be easy to read more into it.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                        again, YAY! and btw, JM is in his thread at the mo', i was just over there. damn his evasion on that furling issue!
                        Sweetie, he can be as evasive as he wants to be for as long as he wants to be on the furlings...if he will just come clean on the S/J Ship!!!!!
                        Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 20 January 2006, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Nice remark from Joe in hs thread about Grace under Pressure, and guys falling for sam
                          Can you tell us what he said? I stay away from JM's thread. It makes me crazy!
                          Originally posted by majorsal
                          i've still got time before i get to see ripple effect, but...

spoilers for ripple effect

Spoiler:
                          one of the things that joe said was that this ep was showing things that could have been/might be. he also put it like it's seeing into the past, present, and future. so could this 'sam is married and pregnant' mean it's 'our' sam's future?

just something to consider?...

sally
                          I certainly hope so!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                            Yep.It's obvious were being to logical.If you check the previews before the episode starts and if it sounds like there is no chance for
                            Spoiler:
                            Sam/Jack Ship in the episode that's when we will probably get something.JM also answered one of my questions.

Originally Posted by ses110
                            Hi Joe,

As a Sam/Jack Shipper does an episode like Grace Under Pressure bother you and why do 99.9% of the Male guest Stars have to fall for Sam?Thanks

Not really. It was all in Mckay's head. 99.9%. Its more like 50/50.
                            Thanks so much for sharing that. It makes me feel a little better. In fact, you guys have made me feel so much better that I'm going to watch the ep again...with your interpretations in mind!!!!

EDIT: I'm not the only one here.....but I'm the only one posting right now. Don't mean to be a thread hog. Hello? Where are you all?

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                              Good point.It's been so long I forgot.It's also tough seeing
                              Spoiler:
                              Sam/Jack together in AU because were still waiting to see Sam/Jack together for real.AU does have it's good and bad points it just seems like there has been a ton of AU episodes on SG-1.I think it's very tough on Shippers right now because we are unsure if RDA is returning.It gets worse with each passing episode without Sam/Jack Ship.I have no problem if RDA decided not to come back it's the not knowing that is hard.
                              Well, I do have a problem if RDA doesn't come back for a few guest shots or at the end...but I think he will. And remember: he walked away from McGyver...then came back later and did a couple of movies.

Comment

I'm here. I watched RE.
                                Spoiler:
                                My sons actually began teasing me about how they could avoid saying "Jack". And, yes, I did feel like it was supposed to imply that Sam and Jack were together, here and elsewhere, but it felt more like mean teasing to me. I'm sorry. It irked the h*** outta me. The Sam/Martouf thing made my skin crawl, even considering Jolinar. Didn't like it and it seemed not-to-fit-akward. I did feel a little Dan/Jan thing. But Sam's reaction to Selmac was so.... indifferent, IMO. The episode overall just didn't seem right. I enjoyed Mitchell and Landry the most. I couldn't help but think, though, through the entire thing, how much fun it could have been with a room full of Jacks. *ah, well* I didn't think it was awful, I just didn't think it was about anyone I knew.

And just for the record, as far as Sam and Jack and all the AUs, my theory has always been, if they are together in one, they are destined to be together in all. If everyone is the same person from AU to AU, that implies to me that mating through time stays the same from AU to AU. If their parents and ancestors had not mated exactly the same, they wouldn't be the same people.

So tired not sure I'm even making sense.
                                sigpic
                                ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Working...
                                X