Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I'm off. The episode is starting in ten minutes.
    Let me see...
    Snack? Check.
    Remote? Check.
    Pillows (to throw at the tv instead of remote)? Check.
    Shipper glasses? Check.
    I'm ready.

C ya.

Spoiler:
    Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Night, everyone. Thanks for the animated chats. I've really enjoyed it.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
        Good point.It's been so long I forgot.It's also tough seeing
        Spoiler:
        Sam/Jack together in AU because were still waiting to see Sam/Jack together for real.AU does have it's good and bad points it just seems like there has been a ton of AU episodes on SG-1.I think it's very tough on Shippers right now because we are unsure if RDA is returning.It gets worse with each passing episode without Sam/Jack Ship.I have no problem if RDA decided not to come back it's the not knowing that is hard.
        These guys love AU because there are not any consequences for their actions. They can give us ship but then ignore it the rest of the season because it didn't really happen in our universe.
        Spoiler:
        What is sad is that appearently Jack and Sam have found a way to be together in the other universes but not in ours. I really don't know how much more abuse I can stand. How many more bfs do we have to endure this season?
        I am trying to stay positive but every time I set down to watch this show, I get kicked in the teeth.
        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Could you image what would have happened if
          Spoiler:
          TPTB had Sam Kiss Martouf? I think it's safe to say just about every Shipper still watching the Show would be gone.SciFi must really be in control if JM could not give us any Sam/Jack Ship in an AU episode.I understand Janet asked where is General O'neill? Does anyone know what the answer was and who answered?

Comment

I agree Rogue
            Spoiler:
            at this point she could kiss her dad on his cheek and I think it would bother me (snark, snark); but honestly I don't think they know what else to do with Sam, give her someone to kiss, giver her some techno-babble talk and send her on her way. RDA where are you, we need you!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yes ses
              Spoiler:
              there was no answer from anyone to answer her question, and there was no more talk about him.

Comment

JM answer
                Spoiler:
                not to be difficult but I am having trouble thinking of the 50% that didn't fall in love with Sam or even have an attraction. Maybe Joe never saw the episodes that the other writers wrote. (snark, snark)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  Well...

My thoughts on the current state of ship...

Spoiler:
                  Sam and Jack may or may not be together.

If they're not, Sam's looking elsewhere.

If they are...Sam nearly just cheated on him.

NOT.AMUSED
                  You know I was so hoping they were just going
                  Spoiler:
                  to ignore Sam's personal life this season and just focus on her career. Didn't they inflict enough damage on her character last season? They can give us almost Sam/Martouf kiss, but not a lousy one sided Sam/Jack phone call. In the past we would get a anti-ship moment but then a ship moment to balance things out. Now is its either anti or nothing at all.
                  Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Guys I'm watching it for the first time and it's
                    Spoiler:
                    Sam across the 9 seasons.
                    sigpic

Comment

Unbelievable.I guess if
                      Spoiler:
                      Daniel was not on the Show anymore and Janet asked about him there would be 20 people yelling out an answer.There would have been Fights among the 20 people to see who got to answer Janet.

Comment

Rogue you are right
                        Spoiler:
                        we struggled for every bit of the Jack and Sam relationship we have so far but now everytime I come to the thread I read that another of Sams boyfriends will be making an appearance. Lilke ses has said next it will be the Tolan guy, my memory is failing me for his name but honestly. I thought they said that Season 9 was going to be all new; Orlin, Martouf, Janet seems like old stories to me!!!!!!!!! (snark, snark) Okay I better control myself this snark business is getting out of control.

Comment

I agree nickatell.I had to
                          Spoiler:
                          laugh at that number.50 is way off and your not being difficult.Your telling it like it is as always.

Comment

Ses it was once again
                            Spoiler:
                            a very odd moment. Janet comes through the gate says where's General O'Neill and no one answers her but continues on with their conversation. I felt like she was asking the question for us and even she didn't get an answer, they just kind of walked all around it as usual. Okay so if JM was right and it was an oversight as to their not mentioning what Jacks title is and what he is doing exactly, now would have been the time to correct it; so I guess that blows that theory.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                              Guys I'm watching it for the first time and it's
                              Spoiler:
                              Sam across the 9 seasons.
                              Explain further, please Trupi.
                              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Ripple Effect
                                Spoiler:
                                I kind of had to laugh when Martouf had said that he joined SG-1 to be closer to Sam. Honestly, Martouf can leave the Tokra and join SG-1 on another planet but we couldn't get Jack and Sam together when they were in the same State, the same building, and even in the same room. Martouf said that he and Sam even lived together. He was able to leave the base, boy even Teal'c had trouble and couldn't do that. I don't know since the new season has begun everything seems to have changed.

Comment

Working...
                                X