This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    Because I'll never think of something as funny and cute as that. I'm so dim!
    You're kidding ? I should be the one feeling inadequate when I see what you can do with fics or sigs (cause even the ones I didn't like so much, I found them very well done... )
    Seriously, I'm amazed by the talented people I've met in here and other threads ! I think I could never do a wallpaper, or a music vid, or even writing a fic... The only thing I've learnt to do thanks to GW is to make caps !
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Good night dears!
      sigpic

Comment

Night, Dex. Sleep well.

Comment

Okay, I know Ripple Efect is on tonight.will anyone here be watching it? And if you do, and there is a Sam/Jack mention, or even a hint, will you let us know?
          Spoiler:
          i can't help feeling there must be something, what with janet being sam's best friend..they must talk..i hope
          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

youbetcha! It's on in an hour and if you like I'll fill you in on the intensely and overwhelmingly shippy moments (optimism reigns supreme in my little kingdom) should you so desire. I'll wait 'till the end, though, hope that's ok. Do you want a whole synopsis or just the ship?

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
              youbetcha! It's on in an hour and if you like I'll fill you in on the intensely and overwhelmingly shippy moments (optimism reigns supreme in my little kingdom) should you so desire. I'll wait 'till the end, though, hope that's ok. Do you want a whole synopsis or just the ship?
              just the ship please. i'll haunt the episode thread for the full synposis. i get to see it myself on tuesday, but that seems a very looonnnnggggg time away!

Comment

Just the ship. Got it. Nothing would give me more pleasure than to have to dedicate at least an hour to adequately relating the ship.

Comment

Nothing but Ship

(and any nice Sam and
                  Spoiler:
                  Janet
                  convos purty please )
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Anybody else want something? Maybe a bacon double cheeseburger, fries and a chocolate malt? mmmmmmmm malt (drools). Seriously, I'll be glad to relate anything.

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
                      Anybody else want something? Maybe a bacon double cheeseburger, fries and a chocolate malt? mmmmmmmm malt (drools). Seriously, I'll be glad to relate anything.
                      Raspberry Ripple Ice Cream!!!!!

As for Flo, you're making me blush, honey! I see myself as an amateur, just having a lark. I look up to others like Sue and Whistler and Erised and Sky and Myrth, the masters of such crafts.
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

My VCR is set to tape just in case I pass out from any bit of Ship!! No giggling!! A girl can hope, can't she?? And, I'll sing like a bird to anyone who wants details!! **skips away to her Sam and Jack AU place**
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                          Okay, I know Ripple Efect is on tonight.will anyone here be watching it? And if you do, and there is a Sam/Jack mention, or even a hint, will you let us know?
                          Spoiler:
                          i can't help feeling there must be something, what with janet being sam's best friend..they must talk..i hope
                          i was going to request the same thing.

it's on for me tonight too, but the ppl in the east will see it first. SO, give details!

and shippers, this includes any
                          Spoiler:
                          sam/martouf and/or sam/other. i MUST know if anything horrible like that is going to happen in tonight's ep. so *please* give the bad stuff along with the good. okay?

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Ok, I'll direct S/J ship to all who are concerned and the special requests will be addressed to the requesters, so anyone who wants cross-info please see what was asked by whom to see if you want to highlight their personal messages. 4 minutes to what I hope is close to Nirvana. Catch you in an hour.

Comment

Looks like a few UK'ers will be up to 3am again...lets hope its a good one, guys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                                Looks like a few UK'ers will be up to 3am again...lets hope its a good one, guys!!!
                                I'm always up til three am.

And they're off!!!!!
                                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Working...
                                X