X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
    Dude - google preposition!

:: thinks back to school :: It's everything a squirrel can do when it comes to a box:

in, on, over, under, around, for.... okay so, google. GOOOOOOOGLE

Random Linguistic Fact:

Latin is a case language meaning there are endings for nouns to tell you what part of the sentence it is (as well as different endings for verbs) - the Romance languages (those descending from Latin which was spoken in Rome: Spanish, French, Italian, etc) dropped the case system as prepositions became more widely used. And now you know.
    Squirrel??? ....we always had a bird in a cage!

Google...my friend...I love you!

:: giggles :: No wonder Sam decided to date - maybe she realized that when she found herself housing strange alien men it was time to go on a date.

How do we keep losing pages??? It's like we can't overcome the 10006 page barrier...
    Hmmm...I think they're mysteriously dissappeared...pehaps the PTB ordered them to be deleted becuase of ...erm...spoilers that would come true...so...nobody suspected them!

Seriously....they're going to the other 100's of sekrit pages of the S/J thread...

<snip>

This page thing is like the Warp 10 barrier. Someone's going to turn into a lizard and have lizard babies...
    Thanks for the STV flashback......

Sorry for no in-depth convo...bit drunk...had some parties yesterday and today... also sorry for all the errors in this post...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Squirrel??? ....we always had a bird in a cage!

Google...my friend...I love you!

Hmmm...I think they're mysteriously dissappeared...pehaps the PTB ordered them to be deleted becuase of ...erm...spoilers that would come true...so...nobody suspected them!

Seriously....they're going to the other 100's of sekrit pages of the S/J thread...

Thanks for the STV flashback......

Sorry for no in-depth convo...bit drunk...had some parties yesterday and today... also sorry for all the errors in this post...

You're drinking.... and you're not sharing?! What's up with that yo? LOL Yes, apparently I've disturbed everybody with that ST:V reference

It's what I do best.

Soooo we're on page 10006 again... how long before we fall back to 10005?

Comment

I'm wondering.......... are we the only thread to reach 10000 pages? Maybe GW simply can't count higher than that

I seem to remember previous S/J threads being archived when they reached 10000.......

Comment

You're drinking.... and you're not sharing?! What's up with that yo? LOL Yes, apparently I've disturbed everybody with that ST:V reference

It's what I do best.

Soooo we're on page 10006 again... how long before we fall back to 10005?
          *looks at botles*

Nothin' left...oh wait*steals last bit ofred wine from mom* wll that do?

No rum/wiskey/white wine or anything else left...certainly no beer...too many men that love beer too much

Now I need to watch STV whileI pwomised to watch SG1...*hangs head in shame*

I dunno....*waits*

Not yet....

Let's watch a picwhile waiting

*giggles* ...see Sam is giggling...she drunk on looooooooove
          sigpic

Comment

So...once again taking a break from *serious* writing to share. SG related but not specifically S/J, so...
            Spoiler:
            In my doctoral program we have classes once a week (for six hours) and one interminable one Saturday per month.

I, being, well...me, got bored the very first night and opened a private aol IM chat room. We joke, share, generally pass the time during class when the Prof is DEADLY DULL. About a week or so back I said something like, "I got nuthin....yet" and one of my colleagues shouted back in IM "JAFFA, KREE!"

Oh, that did it. Now we've named every person in the room for Stargate characters. I get to be Sam <grin>. We're having a blast.

And, to keep in ON topic, ah...let's see. Something Christmassy that I wrote that's not new but is still fun....

Okay, fun's over, back to work.

Oh! Wait! So, Zero Hour (S8)was on last night and I noticed this:

is getting into the elevator, leaving the Pres-spy "John" in the hallway. Conversation is:

JOHN
            You think you can get everything resolved by then?

O'NEILL
            Wait a minute. I think there's a joke in there somewhere.

[The elevator doors open and they enter.]

O'NEILL
            I Got nothin'!

Which reminded me of this scene from Ripple Effect (S9)

DANIEL
            Okay, say for example we accept the possibility that this is an alternate SG-1 from a…parallel universe…how did they get here?

[They all look expectantly at Carter.]

CARTER
            I got nothing…

[Landry looks shocked.]

CARTER
            (raising her finger)
            ..yet.

Sooooo together!
            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              I'm wondering.......... are we the only thread to reach 10000 pages? Maybe GW simply can't count higher than that

I seem to remember previous S/J threads being archived when they reached 10000.......
              There are two threads with more than 10,000 pages...BB thunk thread and the JF thunk thread.

As for the old S/J threads...they had to be archived after 1000 pages That was aso, if I am correct, with the old server... sorry if I sound like a know it all

*lies down in a quiet corner*
              sigpic

Comment

Hi Shippers !

Sky and I are working on a fix,but to test it ,we need to keep this thread closed for a short time.

Please hold.

BRB.

Bagpuss
                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Hi again .

Unfortunately, so far the fix hasn't worked ,so I've begun a version 2.0 rather than risk losing this thread .

Please subscribe to the new thread when it appears.

Thank you all for your patience and good humour,and my apologies for the delay .

Bagpuss

ETA : Meant to put the link in this post.TY to Pol for reminding me !

Version 2.0 is right here
                  Last edited by Bagpuss; 12 December 2009, 02:59 PM. Reason: Thanks Pol ! :)
                  The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

*runs in screaming* OMG! I cannot believe this is happening, it can't be, it just can't be. I mean, this is Australia, nothing ever comes here! STARGATE convention is happeing at my UNI!!!!!!!!!! *faints* AND RDA IS GOING TO BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!! As well as Ben Browder, Chris Judge, Siler, Radek, two guys from Universe, Claudia Black and someone else. OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! *faints*

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                    I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                    Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Forgive me for asking the obvious, but does this mean that this thread is open again?
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        Forgive me for asking the obvious, but does this mean that this thread is open again?
                        That's what I was wondering. When I saw that it had a new post, I was confused. So now what?
                        sigpic
                        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                          That's what I was wondering. When I saw that it had a new post, I was confused. So now what?
                          We post and be happy!
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            We post and be happy!
                            Sounds good to me!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Awesome. Back to the 10K mark.

Yeah baby. In honor...
                              Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

i wouldn't mind going back to this thread. it's the mother thread!

long live the ship AND shippers!
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X