This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nina
    Thanks! Don't know shipperahoy, but happy birthday from me too.
    Shipperahoy is our resident mod, who started the ship thread way back in the good old days.
    sigpic

Comment

NOW I know him, great. Well, then I should thank him, the thread is (from what I read) fantastic.
      There's a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizzare and inexplicable.

There's another theory which states that this has already happened.

Douglas Adams

Please excuse my mistakes, I'm from Germany and my English isn't so good

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        CONGRATS SCJON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So how long til we can call you doctor??

My exams finished on the 12th...but I only had two of them!

I know I've asked this before...but since we know Jack isn't half as dense as he makes out...what do you think his degree's in?
        Thanks SueKay! I've got to wait for my viva (where I have to sit in a room with 2 examiners and justify what I've written-eek!) before I can officially be called doctor (assuming I pass!)-and I have no idea yet, when that will be. Within the next couple of months, hopefully. I'll keep you all posted! Hope that your exams went ok, SueKay. Good to see you on the thread again.

As to your question about Jack's degree. Would it have been possible for him to do one in military planning? If not, how about astronomy?

Welcome Nina!

Just to keep this even more on topic-and because I love the smilie!

forever!!
        always and forever
        My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
        My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Or something with tactics. His ideas are really good.
          There's a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizzare and inexplicable.

Douglas Adams

Comment

Hey Sam, what's going on?

It's the shipper family celebrating SamCarterOneill's birthday.

Will there be cake?

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Shipperahoy
              and
              Welcome to the Thread Nina
              sigpic

Comment

Shall we join the party?

Sure...let's go.

Happy Birthday SamCarterOneill!
                sigpic

Comment

Scjon
                  Hope your
                  Viva
                  Goes Smoothly
                  sigpic

Comment

Decided I like it here. You're all so friednly and nice. Thanks again!

Douglas Adams

Comment

Thank you everyone who sent me green and well wishes for my story! Deeply appreciated!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                        First...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIPPERAHOY AND SAMCARTERONEILL !!!

Second... Welcome Nina and all the newbies I've missed !
                        I haven't posted much in this thread lately but I keep on lurking and I try to give green jello to welcome the new members of the Ship Family but if I missed one of you... sorry

Third... Congrats scjon !

And finally... Did someone talk about penguins ?

PS : oops ! Almost forgot...
                        Yeah, much better !
                        LOL! Now that's a great cap!!!! Thanks for posting it. And yes... though ShipMum might not stop by here much, please add my Birthday greetings to everyone else's.

And since many of the Shipper Family might not get around to other parts of the forum much... just thought I offer a link to my latest fanfic if anyone is interested.... Just uploaded last night Comfort Zone. There's no HWMS... Sorry! You have to read MeiMei or Sue Corkill for that!!!! It is within the show's canon, but as usual (for me) it does have a Sam/Jack ship/angst angle to it. It was my first attempt to see how well I could write action and more team interaction.

It is rated “M” for some coarse language, and a bit of whumpage of 3 out of 4 members of the team. It’s set immediately after A Hundred Days and just before Shades of Grey. Synopsis: Returning from Edora and getting ready to go solo, a mission gone awry is just what Jack doesn’t need.

Here are the links to FF.net:
                        http://www.fanfiction.net/~shimmeringstar214
                        Or GW:
                        http://www.gateworld.net/cgi-bin/fan...y=&NumToList=0
                        Or you can click on the links in my current sig.

The links take you to the page where both stories are.
                        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

I don't know the american rating system, is M PG-13?

Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                            Once there was a very bright scientist named Sam.
                            Every males from across the universe wanted to be with Sam.

But Sam had a secret which could destroy her and the person she truly wanted to be with
                            His name is Jack O'Neill
                            A courageous person who would give up his life before placing Sam, in harms way.
                            The evil and hated TPTB stood between Sam and Jack. They convinced the others, that they were in love with Sam, so that O'Neill wouldn't get to Sam.
                            But unknown to TPTB, Sam and Jack had secretly gotten married after TPTB had allowed them to go fishing together, to make the shippers happy. Tec'l and Daniel had laid a cover story down so they could sneak away to the local minister . They said their vows of love and sealed it with a kiss, which could melt steel!
                            TPTB transfered Jack to Washington thinking that the distance would lessen the love, they had for each other and to also make the shipper miserable. But in reality, Thor has lend Jack a certain device which helps him and Sam to sneak away for romantic moments. As for TPTB, the time will come when Jack and Sam will be able to reveil their true feelings for each other and conquer and destroy all the evil which keeps them apart. The End
                            Thanks, trupi!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Not.second.page!!!!!!!!!!! Nudge!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Nell.I hope in Ripple Effect
                                Spoiler:
                                Janet or AU Sam tell our Sam do not let Jack get away.It would be great to hear AU Sam tell Sam I lost my Jack and make sure you do everything you can to be with Your Jack.There could be some great Fanfic from the Ripple Effect episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X