Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noooooooooooo! You can't score as Spud! That's wrong!
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
      Sometimes things are said in the heat of the moment. There is no one on this thread, at this time, which is looking to fight or hurt any other shippers. We are all looking for the silver lining and trying hard to find something to keep our hopes up. Even I would like to knock heads together for the great secrets they keep and teasing of the shippers. But let me be the devils advocate, what if TPTB are trying to pi-- the shippers off. By us arguing among our selves, they would have scored a goal. But what if they have a picture paint already, how the show will go and plan to give us everything (including the great kiss) in a movie or whatever. We are really be pains in their behinds because like little children we keep asking are we there yet? Then we are arguing among ourselves, which then basically slows or closes our thread because who wants to go to a thread where everyone is unhappy? Then all the shippers disappear into the great abys, then why write anything into the script about S/J, when they have jumped the ship? So either way we lose! So I don't know what the answer is about TPTB but lets not get upset at each other and lets keep the light burning at home on the thread. Also if you disagree with someone's post, walk away and think how you want to post your side in a direct but cool matter. When we are upset, we are all easily hurt! So lets kiss and and finally find
      Nice!
      Realy do you think that the TPTB care for shippers S&J
      , i am not thinking this.
      But i am hope for better time for S&J, but i don't know when.
      Epi Ripple Effect not very attractive for shipy S&J, IMO

But i am still in HOPE, because S&J TOGETHER
      I am a waiting for BIG SURPRISE from TPTB (for S&J)
      sigpic

Comment

I have nothing much to say but want to show off my sig. It only took years but this Mala creation I could not pass up. This is where I see Sam and Jack.
        sigpic
        Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
          Don't they have to portray things very accurately on those kind of shows?

On a OT and disturbing note, I did these quizzes at some site (What Stargate character are you? kind of thing. I scored as Sam on 4 out of eight of them.) and I did the What Co-Character (apparently gender didn't matter with this quiz) are you? Guess who I was 75% like? . Yes . And I did the quiz twice!
          I am now highly disturbed and am going to go read some Shippy fics to try to get over it.
          Love those quizzes! I got Elizabeth. Sam was my second I was 70 percent like Elizabeth and about 60 like Sam or something. Nice to people to have on your list!

Comment

Very nice Zoser.Since finding out Jack was not mentioned in FH last week it really hit Home for me that we may have a very long wait for any kind of Sam/Jack Ship.I decided I will not bad mouth TPTB and the Show any longer.There are still Shippers who watch and enjoy the Show and I do not want to upset any Shippers.I still feel RDA will be back at some point and we have not seen the last of Sam/Jack Ship.If there is Sam/Jack Ship or mention of Jack I will watch that episode.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
              Very nice Zoser.Since finding out Jack was not mentioned in FH last week it really hit Home for me that we may have a very long wait for any kind of Sam/Jack Ship.I decided I will not bad mouth TPTB and the Show any longer.There are still Shippers who watch and enjoy the Show and I do not want to upset any Shippers.I still feel RDA will be back at some point and we have not seen the last of Sam/Jack Ship.If there is Sam/Jack Ship or mention of Jack I will watch that episode.
              I am afraid, you not seeing any next episode (meaning no ship S&J)
              sigpic

Comment

RE: the recently-released stills from "Grace Under Pressure"

Makes you wonder where the set photographer was for Grace, WoO, Broca Divide, or Moebius.

Comment

I am a little thinking about this relationships from past. Maybe not dangerous for S&J, because too many relationship S&Other.
                  Too many, i am a not believe for Sam & Other when is too many relationship, behind very short time (i hope is right "behind very short time").
                  little stupid, but hope is right
                  sigpic

Comment

hey look, prezzy for you all (all credit goes to me)

S/J Siggy!

S/J WP!
                    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13.../samjackwp.jpg
                    sigpic

Comment

I did that 'What Stargate character test' and I got Jack! Right, if I'm Jack, I demand a good ship resolution right now, with a great big huge sloppy kiss!!!

Talking of kisses..I've seen Sam kiss a lot of men <shudder>. I've seen Jack kiss a few women <vomit>. But when those two kiss each other...it's the hottest kisses ever! Sam and Orlin, Jak and that bimbo who did the marriage cake...bland and boring by comparison. Sam and the Spud...not as hot as he thought those kisses were. But Sam and Jack....that kiss in Grace was about a thousand times sexier than any thrashing about on a bed with Spud man. Look!

And of course...

I love they way they cup each other's faces when they kiss. That's so romantic <sigh>. And that's why Sam and Jack will be together, because no-one else can kiss Sam like Jack does...and vice versa.
                      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                        hey look, prezzy for you all (all credit goes to me)

S/J Siggy!
                        http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...dAvs/sjsig.jpg

S/J WP!
                        http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13.../samjackwp.jpg
                        Nice pic PM. Thanks for posting it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                          I have nothing much to say but want to show off my sig. It only took years but this Mala creation I could not pass up. This is where I see Sam and Jack.

i love it!

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                            But Sam and Jack....that kiss in Grace was about a thousand times sexier than any thrashing about on a bed with Spud man. Look!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Jack/kiss5.jpg
                            So true!!! I made the mistake of watching THAT EPISODE once. It wasn't romanitc, just pure lust. With Jack (even in a delusion) It's pure romance and passion.

Spoiler:
                            Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
                              RE: the recently-released stills from "Grace Under Pressure"

Makes you wonder where the set photographer was for Grace, WoO, Broca Divide, or Moebius.

hey, good question!

spoilers for atlantis' s2 ep 'grace under pressure'
                              Spoiler:
                              i've seen the ep already. (yes, magically ) i can tell you that there were NOT that many kisses in that ep. NOT. it makes it look like it was one big snog fest, doesn't it? well, the only time UNREAL sam and mckay kissed was when she was in her (bathing suit?) bra. bleh.

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                                Talking of kisses..I've seen Sam kiss a lot of men <shudder>. I've seen Jack kiss a few women <vomit>. But when those two kiss each other...it's the hottest kisses ever! Sam and Orlin, Jak and that bimbo who did the marriage cake...bland and boring by comparison. Sam and the Spud...not as hot as he thought those kisses were. But Sam and Jack....that kiss in Grace was about a thousand times sexier than any thrashing about on a bed with Spud man. Look!

when did sam and orlin kiss?

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X