Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: the EotW. The vote ended with "Prisoners" as the winner.
    sigpic
    The Return of King Arthur
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
    acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      Thank you for pointing that out. I hadn't read that one. Found it on the sjalways site. I'm fairly sure it's ok to post a link (probably PG rate or a little higher?), so:

Journals - Interlude
      Thanks for the link.

Comment

Speaking of the Ep of the Week, does anyone have any good fanfics that deal with our 'ship in this episode?
        sigpic
        Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          I believe Rachel500 did a decent tag for the in between Nemesis and Small Victories for her Aftershocks series, which explored what might have happened.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3512344/21/Aftershocks_II

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
          Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          Thank you for pointing that out. I hadn't read that one. Found it on the sjalways site. I'm fairly sure it's ok to post a link (probably PG rate or a little higher?), so:

Journals - Interlude

WHOOOHOOOOOO
          thanks guys! those look great!
          *scurries off to read*
          Last edited by natalia; 01 November 2009, 01:48 PM.
          My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Ugh. Campfires, Embrace Me's and all other fun is on hold. The flu has caught me. It's all I can do to prep for lessons.

Ugh.

I even slept through the Packer/Viking game today. Bleh. G'night.

Er...

O'Neill loves Carter.

Duh.
            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
              Ugh. Campfires, Embrace Me's and all other fun is on hold. The flu has caught me. It's all I can do to prep for lessons.

Ugh.

I even slept through the Packer/Viking game today. Bleh. G'night.

Er...

O'Neill loves Carter.

Duh.
              WHAT?! You slept through the Packers/Vikings game?! Vikings won Jack would be proud. Sam would probably have to um... get that cheerleader outfit on to get him to notice

Seriously: GET BETTER!!

Comment

*Gasps* Slept through the Vikings/Packers game? BLASPHEMY!!!

Sorry to hear that you got the flu. Nasty thing's been spreadin' like wildfire around here. Get better soon.

sigpic

Comment

I tried to think of a response Sam would have to Jack, for all occasions, I guess this might come close.

My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                  sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    I seem to be posting this a lot lately...

It's really important to remove the [img] tags when quoting a post with pics or gifs

A duckling????? He's a Hippy Chick

But yes, what Nad said And I'll be in touch
                    I know, I just don't have a hippy chick, I have a duckling...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
                      <snip> Not the Duck! Anything but the Duck!!

<snip for fear of Mods>

<grins, *ducks*, runs like mad before getting chastised about character bashing... >
                      I had to use a duck, I don't have a Hippy Chick!

Oh, and good luck with the mods.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                        WHAT?! You slept through the Packers/Vikings game?! Vikings won Jack would be proud. Sam would probably have to um... get that cheerleader outfit on to get him to notice

Seriously: GET BETTER!!
                        Geez! Even our poor, pathetic Titans won today! Must be the magic of All Saints Day.

Congratulations, DutchIndeed, on 8,800 posts!!!

Congratulations, trupi, on 5,900 posts!!!

Welcome, puddlejumperOZ!!!
                        Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 01 November 2009, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                          Geez! Even our poor, pathetic Titans won today! Must be the magic of All Saints Day.

Congratulations, DutchIndeed, on 8,800 posts!!!

Welcome, puddlejumperOZ!!!
                          Yeah welcome Dad, nice banner, but I already told you that!

Comment

lll
                            Sweet Dreams, Ship Family!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
                              Sam & Jack and Nicknames...

I think Jack was a pet name kind of guy when he was married to Sara. As someone mentioned he does call her 'baby' in Cold Lazarus, and I can see it working for their relationship.

But I don't think it would work for his relationship with Sam and I can't honestly see him calling her 'baby/babe/honey/sweetie' etc as I don't think Sam as a character would appreciate the generic nature of such terms. 'Sammy/Sammie' variations are also out as I think Sam would feel they come across as quite patronising.
                              i don't really know what sam and jack would call each other, but i think i'd enjoy hearing a 'babe' or 'honey' from both of them.

I tend to think 'Carter' is Jack's pet name for Sam once they're together because its usage has such meaning for both of them. 'Sam' is what he uses in general every day conversation and 'Samantha' is reserved for special moments when he feels he needs to reassure her or wants to acknowledge/make her feel especially great as a woman. And I can only see Sam calling Jack 'Jack' in private and maybe the occasional 'sir' if she's teasing him/being playful.
                              then what would sam normally call him; o'neill or general?
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                                *throws pebbles at mad_gater* It's new!!!!

Jack would go as HOmer, and he could probably persuade SAm to go as Marge

Happy Halloween/Hallowday!!!
                                *laughs as pebbles bounce off personal shield*.....

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post

Aw. man! Like I don't have enough PlotBunnies caged up already!

*scurries off to build more PlotBunny Catapults*

- send them to Amanda....Queen of the Plot Bunnies.....

Comment

Working...
                                X