X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
    Okay so with all those believers...

What is for you 'confirmation'?

Because for me I already have my confirmation. And I am just more afraid that with a new movie they might just make it worse. Like they did with the X-files movie.
    I mean after all they have been through, they finally went fishing. And we all know what that stands for...right
    And I mean after that we have had a lot of hints that they are together. After all this. What do we want? what do you expect? With what are you willing to say that you have confirmation?

I'll be honest and for me I don't mind what they give us. For me I got my confirmation. And I just hope they leave it not that obvious. I mean because that wouldn't be Sam and Jack. I want subtle hints, things that give it away that they are together but not the 'in your face' thing.
    I will not say no to a kiss but it have to be subtle and cute. Not it being a major thing.
    I do not wanna see a wedding, kids, ... Or anything big. I like the fact that Sam and Jack aren't the major thing in this show.

So what do you guys think about it? What do you wanna see? And what do you call confirmation?

*this is not posted to start a war so please be nice, and know that not everyone has the same opinion*
    I'm definitely coming around to this opinion. Interestingly, that little dustup over the nonexistent Sara picture taught me my lesson, as has lurking around on other ship threads and threads where S/J happens to pop up. Most people who don't really have a dog in this hunt think they're together. What little evidence we have says they're together; yet most other ships get totally screwed. So while I dearly would love real confirmation that they've been seeing each other it doesn't have to be dramatic at all.

I could even live with live without confirmation. What I really don't want is to be told that they never worked it out. It's this last possibility that made me quit obsessing over the third movie because one never knows what they're really going to do until they do it. I think it's highly likely given what we know that they're not going to do that, and (more importantly) they want to sell movies- but it ain't over 'til it's over.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      Wow .... lookit that ... 9799 pages in this thread! Only 201 more to go to reach 10,000. That must be some kind of milestone on GW???
      I think so. I'm fairly certain GW will implode when we get to 10,000 pages...or at the very least there'll be cake.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        Wow .... lookit that ... 9799 pages in this thread! Only 201 more to go to reach 10,000. That must be some kind of milestone on GW???
        Yep- and it's not even our first thread! And that is why I don't think they'll screw us over, because it's ship that has given them their most hard-core fans and contributed to their two highest rated eps- Grace and Moebius; and the perennial fan favorite WoO.

If I worked for MGM, I'd demand they give the fans confirmation!
        Last edited by VSS; 25 October 2009, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Confirmation for me...

Yes I want that kiss...but all I need is the whole clique "Pick the groceries up on the way home honey" (not like that exactly ) something that says that they're together and something that gives 'they are together case closed' evidence. I want absolutely no doubts.

And...I'm sitting here...and I have quotes up on my bedroom wall (I'm a quote freak ) and we're all talking about "believing" and ironically I have two quotes about believing on my wall...and I'll share them with you because it totally relates to this ship

No pessimist ever discovered the secrets to the stars.- Helen Keller

So how does that relate to the ship? Because we have to believe and have faith in TPTB that they will give us what we want, nobody ever got anywhere not believing.

Because your strength is unequal to the task, do not assume that it is beyond the power and providence of man; but if anything is within the power and providence of man, believe that it is within your compass also.- Marcus Aurelius

Again relates to the ship because it's possible, we know it's possible, it's right there...all we have to do is believe. There's never been any hints against the ship.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Hey everyone,

In the spirit of Halloween, i have the greatest idea, for those of us who are dressing up, why not be a Penguin? or even better! A Shippie Hippie!

I'm gonna start a list of cool Holloween costums. (feel free to add to)

List of Cool Holloween Costums

Penguin
            Shippie Hippie
            sigpic

Comment

Nad's Confirmation...

I'd love to see some togetherness. Something with hugs, kisses and touching.
              Eventhough I agree that Sam and Jack aren't more important to the Movie than Daniel and Teal'c are (only better, but not more important ), I do think that their relationship is a part of the storyline and that therefore it should be included in a full on screen thingy.
              I do believe that they're already together, but I need it to show. I very selfishly do not care about what the avarage viewer thinks about the state of their relationship, since they're not the people fuzzing about it and spending time on waiting, I care about the Shippers.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                is there a list for us cynical pessimists who firmly believe that TPTB will screw us over?
                You called The Queen of pessimism at your service

Because for me I already have my confirmation. And I am just more afraid that with a new movie they might just make it worse. Like they did with the X-files movie.
                I mean after all they have been through, they finally went fishing. And we all know what that stands for...right
                And I mean after that we have had a lot of hints that they are together. After all this. What do we want? what do you expect? With what are you willing to say that you have confirmation?

I'll be honest and for me I don't mind what they give us. For me I got my confirmation. And I just hope they leave it not that obvious. I mean because that wouldn't be Sam and Jack. I want subtle hints, things that give it away that they are together but not the 'in your face' thing.
                I will not say no to a kiss but it have to be subtle and cute. Not it being a major thing.
                I do not wanna see a wedding, kids, ... Or anything big. I like the fact that Sam and Jack aren't the major thing in this show.

So what do you guys think about it? What do you wanna see? And what do you call confirmation?

*this is not posted to start a war so please be nice, and know that not everyone has the same opinion*
                Oh nonononononononononononononooooooooooooooooooo....Not The X-Files...Please for the love of sanity not the X-Files *runs around screaming like a little girl*

Anywho what was the question?

Oh right, confirmation...Well I wouldn't want anything big, like a wedding or kids or anything like that. Maybe a kiss...Ya know a real kiss that isn't alien or timeloop or AU induced. Maybe even a dinner date or something like that,
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post

Oh right, confirmation...Well I wouldn't want anything big, like a wedding or kids or anything like that. Maybe a kiss...Ya know a real kiss that isn't alien or timeloop or AU induced. Maybe even a dinner date or something like that,
                  Oh, everyone has these lovely, sweet ideas!

Me, I want Sam having the life drained out of her by a goa'uld with a hand device only to have Jack break down the door and say "Hey, snakehead, that's my wife!"

ANd blast him away.

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post

Me, I want Sam having the life drained out of her by a goa'uld with a hand device only to have Jack break down the door and say "Hey, snakehead, that's my wife!"

ANd blast him away.
                    Ooh Sam whump, me likes
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      Ooh Sam whump, me likes
                      Jack with a gun, I like! A winning scenario all around.

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                        Hey everyone,

In the spirit of Halloween, i have the greatest idea, for those of us who are dressing up, why not be a Penguin? or even better! A Shippie Hippie!

I'm gonna start a list of cool Holloween costums. (feel free to add to)

List of Cool Holloween Costums

Penguin
                        Shippie Hippie
                        Ghost outfit (what? It's a classic ) and Sam and Jack could wear one and no one would know it was them sneaking into the supply closet

sigpic

Comment

ANd blast him away.
                          That'd work too! yup...that's definitely something I'd take

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Jack with a gun, I like! A winning scenario all around.
                            Well if it's that big honkin gun he had in that ep whose name escapes me at this particular time then I'm in
                            sigpic

Comment

I would like to see a kiss. A real one. I would also like to see them living together and show some of their everyday life (kinda like they were talking omelette on Citisen Joe). I wouldn't say no to a subtle glimpse of a ring or hints that Sam is expecting but I wouldn't like to see the actual wedding (as wedding tend to get kind of corny - witht he exception of Xander/Anya on Buffy lol) or them suddenly with a kid (that we knew nothing of before). I want to see solid non-ambiguous proof that Sam and Jack are a couple.

I would very much like to see how they got together, the talk and all but I don't see it fit for a movie since it shouldn't turn into romance instead of sci fi

AAAnyway, this is something I have been working on lately. It's kinda the same picture I posted before, only digitally painted. That is much more my element and I'm way happier with it than the last art I posted! Hope you like:

*dies*

Ow ow ow my poor little hand.

See bigger http://jitterbugperfume.deviantart.c...from-141459485 *rubs ice on hand*

ANd blast him away.

This is pure love
                              Last edited by Jitter; 25 October 2009, 03:02 PM.
                              Videos Artwork

In loving memory of Col. L. Pendergast1960-2006
                              Yes I actually enjoy SGU.

Comment

ANd blast him away.
                                Confirmation with a side of whump. That's just lovely!

Comment

Working...
                                X