Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thing is, they couldn't. Refer back to point of view.

Spoiler:
    the reincarnated, for want of a better term, still end up suffering entropic cascade failure, it just takes longer. So short of finding and digging up our Janet's body and sending it to another reality, there's no way Janet could survive that long.
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Hi Shipper Family:

I haven't posted in weeks, but have been keeping up with the news. Work has been really hard lately and it's been occupying most of my time. I still remain hopeful that we will get some news or implied news as to where Jack is and confirmation that he is with Sam. We all know he is, but it would be nice if it could be recognized by TPTB. I'm keeping the faith!
      -girlgater

Comment

Don't work yourself too hard, my dear. We'll still be here hoping and waiting when you come back, don't worry.

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
          Just seen the photos for Ripple Effect

Spoiler:
          and while i'm overjoyed to see janet back and hope the mini-revelations incude sam telling janet that she and jack are together (and daniel telling janet he loves her!) i'm not happy that martoufis back! i was hoping we'd got rid of him. i only hope that pete doesn't come back

PS...finally got a computer that works...
          Pete isn't dead, unfortunately, so if he comes back it would be for real!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
            Pete isn't dead, unfortunately, so if he comes back it would be for real!
            He won't come back. The penguins won't let him..and neither will Jack.

And I don't suppose Sam would be too happy to see him either..

okay, I admit, i wanted to try the new smilies
            Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Begin rant

THE FOURTH HORSEMAN, PART 2
              Spoiler:
              Would it have killed the writers to have Hammond ask Sam how Jack is? Hammond enquired about Teal'c at least two times, when talking to SG-1. It's as if they did it on purpose.
              End of rant.
              Sorry if this has already been brought up.

Comment

Finally watched my tape of "Horseman, Part II." Not too impressed. But, what has happened to Teal'c's hair?

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                  Begin rant

Spoiler:
                  Would it have killed the writers to have Hammond ask Sam how Jack is? Hammond enquired about Teal'c at least two times, when talking to SG-1. It's as if they did it on purpose.
                  End of rant.
                  All ready been don.e I missed the ep because I've been holed up in my room doing essay work. Sob.

Comment

Begin rant

Spoiler:
                    End of rant.
                    Well, personally, I felt...begin own rant

Spoiler:
                    that while Landry was ill, someone should have been brought in to run the base. And if Hammond couldn't stay...well who better than Jack? Where was Jack!!!

I love these new smilies!!

Comment

Finally watched my tape of "Horseman, Part II." Not too impressed. But, what has happened to Teal'c's hair?
                      it kind of looks plastic, doesn't it?

Comment

it kind of looks plastic, doesn't it?
                        Yeah, my sister commented on that, too. I think Teal'c is using more and more of that naquadah-enriched hair gel. Any more, he'll have to watch out for any kind of energy spike (like the sun shining or something like that) .
                        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

CJ talked about his new hair style in the Science of SG, he said that last seasons hair was too afro looking, humanized him too much, so he has gone for a more Sci Fi Roman look.
                          He is catching up with Carter on the number of hair styles.

Comment

CJ talked about his new hair style in the Science of SG, he said that last seasons hair was too afro looking, humanized him too much, so he has gone for a more Sci Fi Roman look.
                            He is catching up with Carter on the number of hair styles.
                            Yeah, Carter's hair.... I never realised there were so many different short hair cuts. It's amazing.

Comment

Well, I dunno about you guys, but I fancy a picture from my 2nd Fave Sam and Jack episode (1st fave being entity.i'm an angst junkie)

Comment

Well, I dunno about you guys, but I fancy a picture from my 2nd Fave Sam and Jack episode (1st fave being entity.i'm an angst junkie)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ehindbars1.jpg
                                Fave Sam and Jack ep, huh?

I'd go Broca Divide, every time. It's that whole uncomfortable thing. Obvious attraction, but embarrassment. They're kinda a bit like embarrassed teenagers.

Solitudes would be second in my book. I love it. Sam's so lovely with him, especially when she pretends to be Sara. And the sidearm line.....

Comment

Working...
                                X