• Show
Clear All

Nice Jumble! Can I borrow it?

Comment

Originally posted by never_on_earth View Post
      Nice Jumble! Can I borrow it?
      Sure

Comment

OH my word Jumble!!!! Looking at that I realized that Sam's in a um....well you know what kind of position

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
          OH my word Jumble!!!! Looking at that I realized that Sam's in a um....well you know what kind of position
          Blame LJ, she threw down the challenge knowing what I wood do with it

Comment

*sneaks in*
            *whistles*

*runs away*
            sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Cute!

Comment

I have to say again, I just Love everyones siggy's and artwork, I'm off now for my first lot of exams, bye for now

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                  *snort* You guys are something else.

Comment

*Thanks LOL4JACK*

*Thanks Mala*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                      *snort* You guys are something else.
                      That's been said before, we're just not sure what the 'something else' is

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        'something else' is
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                          OT Regarding SGU:
                          Spoiler:
                          I love this show. I really do. What needs to be understood is that the people on-board the Destiny aren't in a fun situation and humour at this early stage would be very out of place. SG-1 always got to go home to friends and family. The Atlantis Expedition were well prepared and made the city comfortable and essentially their home where they were surrounded by friends and all the creature comforts at hand. The Icarus Base crew don't have it so easy. I'm sure in time they'll get comfortable, learn to live on-board the ship, and once that's done we'll start to see the humour we've become used to on Stargate SG-1 and Stargate: Atlantis. Please keep watching folks.
                          I agree with you, Alan. I'm still watching.

As to things more on-topic, a salute to our fave couple:

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post

!!!SECRET SANTA!!!

What is Secret Santa?
                            Everyone who signs up for it makes something for another person. You can make anything you like. music vids, fanmix, icons, wallpapers, headers, poems, fics, stories, picture stories, ... Be creative
                            So you'll be making something for someone but you'll also be getting something.
                            You can make anything you want, but it is the most fun if you make something related to Stargate or even Sam/Jack.

How does it work?
                            Fill in this form, and mail it to: [email protected]

Your E-mail: So I can contact you (it will not go to the person who has to make something for you)
                            Nickname: and name if you want
                            Things you want to make:
                            Things you don't want to make:
                            Things you prefer not receiving: some people might not like reading fics or watching vids. And it helps to know that.
                            Things you want to receive:
                            Favourite kind of music, colour, episode,...: write here what you like so the person who makes something for you can make something you really like.
                            Other shows you watch, people you ship, ...: If someone wants to do a cross-over so they can
                            Message for your secret santa: be original, because it is nice or funny.

Deadlines:
                            Singing up can be until the 7th of november then I'll send the assignments out around the 9th of november.

And assignments have to be in my mailbox before the 11th of December! Then I'll be mailing them off to everyone. And then maybe you can show them off at Shipday!
                            Attention:
                            If I got your mail of signing up, and also later when you send me the assignment, I'll mail you back as soon as possible, so you know I got your mail.
                            I could also do with some people who wants to be a back-up when someone can't make something or forgot, because I have experience from other years. If you wanna be a back-up please add that to your mail. Thanks!!!

!!!SECRET SANTA!!!
                            Eve, I'm so glad you're doing this again! I look forward to it every year. And to the part I underlined...I hope we'll all be showing them off at Shipmas! It's a long time until Ship Day!

For all the newbies on the thread (and we're thrilled to have you!!!), we celebrate Shipsgiving in November. It's all about Sam and Jack and Thanksgiving.

And we celebrate Shipmas in December...centered on Christmas and New Year activities.

They're always a lot of fun. Then, we have Valenship in February, and Ship Day in July.

In a couple of weeks, I'll be asking the thread to choose a date to celebrate Shipsgiving. We usually do it on a Saturday in the U.S., so the celebration hits on the weekend for our friends in Australia and New Zealand as well. Having the events on the weekend ensures that more people get to participate.

We celebrate with seasonal pics, fics, vids...etc.

We don't do anything formal for Halloween, but sometimes people make some special pics to post on that day, and I know I wrote a Halloween story last year. I think a couple of others did too.

Ship Day is always celebrated on July 28...the anniversary of the first airing of Divide & Conquer in the U.S. We celebrate on that date, regardless of what day of the week it falls on in any given year.

So, lots of fun ahead!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                              I agree with you, Alan. I'm still watching.
                              I'm very glad to hear that your still tuning in.

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                              As to things more on-topic, a salute to our fave couple:

That is fantastic! I really, really like that! You've chosen the perfect pic to go with perfect words!

Last edited by Alan; 18 October 2009, 03:47 PM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                                *visualizes seeing sam and jack sharing a steamy kiss. a reeeeeeaaallly steamy kiss.... *

daniel: jack, we're all out here waiting, are you and sam coming yet?

jack: not yet, daniel, but we will soon.

sam: keep this up, jack, and i'll be coming before we go.

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                                You tell 'em.
                                We've had subtle. We had a decade of subtle. Bring on the in-your-face Ship!
                                I concur....

Comment

Working...
                                X