Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a message from RDA to the people who purchased his seal pictures with his autograph. i thought it cute and really kind to care:
    A PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON:

Paul Brown's explanation of why I have chosen to throw in with his company is accurate. Allow me to reiterate:

It was brought to my attention that fans of Stargate, more specifically, Jack O'Neill, were shelling out good money for bad forgeries. The fact that fans were being duped pi**ed me off to no end!

Paul's company, Legends Memorabilia, solves the problem for me completely. What you receive from Paul will have been signed by ME (my name is Richard Dean Anderson!)

My arrangement with Legends is a clean, straight-forward proposition that deposits ALL monies collected into the hands of several charitable organizations I have supported over the decades. Those of you who know me, will know my intentions and most likely, for those who have followed closely, my motivation.

In anticipation of your involvement with Legends, please accept my heart-felt thanks.

Also, I can only promise to try and improve my handwriting. Currently, it sucks! I will work on legibility first with signature styles....then content.

More life to you all!!

Richard
    Copying statement to show you guys that RDA hasn't forgotten us!
    sigpic

Comment

Spoilers from Ripple Effect

Spoiler:
      I had to laugh. The episode photography has gone up, and it's not just our Janet, as we thought, Martouf Marty is back too. I mean, what is this? Bring back Sam's ex season? Huh? I mean, next we'll be seeing Narim, or how about fiance number one, Jonas?

Sorry. Not as angry about that as I sounded. It's actually quite funny.
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

If anyone is interested in purchasing one of his photo go to:
        http://www.stargate-autographs.com/sga-biopage-rda.html
        I'm getting my photo in 5 days-WOOHOOOO!
        sigpic

Comment

That's hilarious... I was just thinking the exact same thing before I highlighted your spoilers TJ... and you're right.. it is funny.

I'm thinking there is great potential for some Jack-mention in Ripple Effect... if nothing else, they'll have to explain his absence... surely. Either way, I'm really looking forward to this ep.

Oh and I found some stunning brushes by Thalassa of Abydos Gate and made this last night... couldn't resist trying em out.

Originally posted by Tracy Jane

Spoiler:
          I had to laugh. The episode photography has gone up, and it's not just our Janet, as we thought, Martouf Marty is back too. I mean, what is this? Bring back Sam's ex season? Huh? I mean, next we'll be seeing Narim, or how about fiance number one, Jonas?

sigpic

Comment

I bought the below pic from them, they were really great.

It went into back order (which means I have an idea of when it was signed... squee!!) and they made sure to let me know what was happening all through the process. I'm quite thrilled with it and highly recommend them to anyone interested in quality and genuine stuff.

Originally posted by trupi
            If anyone is interested in purchasing one of his photo go to:
            http://www.stargate-autographs.com/sga-biopage-rda.html
            I'm getting my photo in 5 days-WOOHOOOO!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
              That's hilarious... I was just thinking the exact same thing before I highlighted your spoilers TJ... and you're right.. it is funny.

I'm thinking there is great potential for some Jack-mention in Ripple Effect... if nothing else, they'll have to explain his absence... surely. Either way, I'm really looking forward to this ep.

Oh and I found some stunning brushes by Thalassa of Abydos Gate and made this last night... couldn't resist trying em out.

Great minds think alike, huh, myrth?

It is funny, and if they don't mention Jack, that's when I *will* get angry.

As for the sig, it is stunning. Soooooooo gorgeous. Ickle Gracie, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                Here's a message from RDA to the people who purchased his seal pictures with his autograph. i thought it cute and really kind to care:
                A PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON:

Paul Brown's explanation of why I have chosen to throw in with his company is accurate. Allow me to reiterate:

It was brought to my attention that fans of Stargate, more specifically, Jack O'Neill, were shelling out good money for bad forgeries. The fact that fans were being duped pi**ed me off to no end!

Paul's company, Legends Memorabilia, solves the problem for me completely. What you receive from Paul will have been signed by ME (my name is Richard Dean Anderson!)

My arrangement with Legends is a clean, straight-forward proposition that deposits ALL monies collected into the hands of several charitable organizations I have supported over the decades. Those of you who know me, will know my intentions and most likely, for those who have followed closely, my motivation.

In anticipation of your involvement with Legends, please accept my heart-felt thanks.

Also, I can only promise to try and improve my handwriting. Currently, it sucks! I will work on legibility first with signature styles....then content.

More life to you all!!

Richard
                Copying statement to show you guys that RDA hasn't forgotten us!

*sighs*

richard... me -->

speaking of richard...

i want to share something funny with you.

i was traveling down pacific coast highway (pch) today when i came upon a mall called 'pete's landing'. across the street from it is a seafood restaurant called 'sam's'. i also know a bit down the road is a restaurant called 'captain jacks'. anyhoo, i'd never noticed that 'pete's landing' was there with 'sam's' restaurant (only that 'captain jacks' was down the road). when i saw the 'pete's landing' i moaned, seeing it so close to 'sam's'. BUT (and enjoy this) - the street BETWEEN 'pete's landing' and 'sam's' is called *Anderson*. so HA - jack is 'still' between sam and pete!!!

k, done with my craziness. for now.

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Will you be upset if they do not mention Jack's name in Ripple Effect? I will be curious to find out everyone's reaction if Jack is not mentioned.I do not see how TPTB can not mention Jack in Ripple Effect.Then again I though Jack should have been mentioned in Forth Horseman since there was a Plague and Jack is suppose to be HomeWorld Security.Silly me

Comment

I'd be dissappointed but not upset. I don't do upset over a tv show.

It would be highly illogical if they don't mention him. If they don't it will just further show to me that the current administration is no-where near as good as the old one. Then I'll just look forward to Brad Wright coming back for season 10 even more and hope that at some point the whip-lash effect in the show's overall direction settles and some of the subtle genius comes through again. I'm really hoping that not all of the subtle genius has left with Gecko. I firmly believe with the amount of talent left, and a little less "suggestion" from above, that these fan irking issues will diminish.

Originally posted by ses110
                    Will you be upset if they do not mention Jack's name in Ripple Effect? I will be curious to find out everyone's reaction if Jack is not mentioned.I do not see how TPTB can not mention Jack in Ripple Effect.Then again I though Jack should have been mentioned in Forth Horseman since there was a Plague and Jack is suppose to be HomeWorld Security.Silly me
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                      I'd be dissappointed but not upset. I don't do upset over a tv show.

It would be highly illogical if they don't mention him. If they don't it will just further show to me that the current administration is no-where near as good as the old one. Then I'll just look forward to Brad Wright coming back for season 10 even more and hope that at some point the whip-lash effect in the show's overall direction settles and some of the subtle genius comes through again. I'm really hoping that not all of the subtle genius has left with Gecko. I firmly believe with the amount of talent left, and a little less "suggestion" from above, that these fan irking issues will diminish.

Brad's coming back?? Brad's coming back?? WooHoo!
                      How did I miss this oh so important didley?
                      I may even watch season 10 with this news to my ears..er eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl
                        If RDA does come back I think I'll spend the whole expisode staring at the scream. not mmm donughts but mmm jack. And if they did let something happen between jack and sam i think that would make my year. whatever year that will be. hope its next season.
                        If RDA comes back... I would sit down, bowl of ice cream with chocolate fudge, disconect phones... have laptop on lap... DVR remote on hand for instant replay and and just enjoy....

So PTB... BETTER NOT SCREW UP AGAIN

BTW, I've been reading the comments in Joe's Blog... it's amazing how many shippers there are (although) they seemed to be mostly annonymous... although we have our Sally and Uber in representation of the Shipper Family and there are soooooo many request for a Sam and Jack wedding for ep 200 particulary, I don't think that SG-1 should have a wedding... I just want a "Hey Honey, I need to save the world... I'll be home tonight" kind off scene... but still thought is was really nice of so many people to ask for a wedding

PS: Don't you just love the love....
                        Last edited by LOL4JACK; 09 January 2006, 06:21 PM.

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane

Spoiler:

Tracy, where are can I find the images for the Ripple Effect?

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1
                            Watching Children of the Gods (part 1, & part 2 is airing now). Just had to say I again enjoyed the scene with Carter and Jack
                            Spoiler:
                            in the briefing room at their first meeting. WHY do people not see the sparkage here?? Still think Jack wanted to take Sam up on *arm" wrestling.

And never noticed the light whimsical music
                            Spoiler:
                            when Sam stares at the gate with that wonderful look of awe, just before Jack shoves her into the gate horizon.
                            It was really a nice, light moment, with clear, easy chemistry between the two. And of course after viewing the rest of the episode I was hooked on the show ever since.

Just sayin', the 'ship will survive. http://www.smileys.ws/smls/action/00000068.gif

Oh, yeah! And did you notice how close together they were standing when they were watching the Jaffa come over the hill in the last fifteen minutes? They actually look like their entire sides are touching at one point.

Actually, as long as I'm thinking about it, here's a pic showing what I mean:

Even looks like they could be holding hands!! <g>

Okay, maybe that's wishful thinking, but . . .
                            - Mary
                            SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                            Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Here's the link for Ripple Effect photos, courtesy of Oober

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=25024

Comment

.........+..........bump

Comment

Working...
                                X