X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thye hug?!?! oh man *dies* lol
    Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by LilFerret View Post
      *looks at clock*

Good morning, campers!

Guess what *I* have for you?

New fic!

It's...adult. VERY adult.

Linking to my LiveJournal, but not to the fic directly, as per ze rules...

*grin*

It's the second post: "With a Capital C"

http://lilferret.livejournal.com/

Enjoy!

P.S. SGU FTW!!
      Read it, and loved it. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        You go here, download it and chuck it into your C/Windows/Fonts folder

You can use it in any programme that uses fonts - Word, Wordpad, Photoshop, Gimp etc.
        Oh, Jumble! I love you! I've been trying to figure this out for a long time!

I've decided that all I need to do to learn how to do cool little things with my computer is hang around here with the family! You guys are so talented and knowledgable!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Hehe.
        Yeah, maybe TPTB know about our obsessive behavior when it comes to hints and decided to see how far they could push it. I can imagine Coopie going ''They'll never find this one...'' with Brad replying: ''Oh, just wait... Wait and prepare to be amazed.''
        I can almost see that happening!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          Oh, Jumble! I love you! I've been trying to figure this out for a long time!

I've decided that all I need to do to learn how to do cool little things with my computer is hang around here with the family! You guys are so talented and knowledgable!

I can almost see that happening!
          *hugs Everlovin* All you had to do was ask

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Ah yes, Jack sure doesn't hold back when he hugs Sam
            Oh, now...that's just mean. <smilie inserted to soften the implied rebuke>

Don't tease folks like that...or fake out...it's like waving raw meat in front of a starving lion with a sore foot. Then pulling it away. Or worse, the mean is spoiled (meant literally, not figuratively).

Really.

A lot of us have been waiting for a reaaaaaalllly long time (and by long time I mean before some members of this group could feed themselves) for our 'ship to come in. That sort of joke could get someone hurt. Remember, it's all fun and games 'til someone loses an eye.

I suggest treading lightly when tossing out teasing comments.

And...let's see...what haven't we seen for a while?

Oh, I know...my very first picspam story.

Spoiler:

There once was a man named Jack

Who met a woman named Carter

The attraction was evident from the beginning. So, she took him home to meet her Dad

Dad liked him from the get-go.

Jack and Sam often went camping together, but for some reason, never…fished.

After years…many, many years of longing glances...

tbc in next post...
            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

story...continued... still spoilered for size...

Spoiler:
              and snuggling

and daydreaming

they began dating, which included one ill conceived Christmas party

Jack finally popped the question

Which led to

And…at long last...

Epilogue:

Comment

*Pol looks around in confusion, almost two hours after her last post.*

Wow. My first picspam story and I seem to have killed the thread!

*sneaks off to consider doing some writing*

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                  *Pol looks around in confusion, almost two hours after her last post.*

Wow. My first picspam story and I seem to have killed the thread!

*sneaks off to consider doing some writing*
                  Everyone was in awe because it was so cute

Seriously, has GW been down or something?
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Pol I loved the picspam some awesome pics I love all that! *happy sigh*

Perhaps many shippers are out today...I don't know
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Everyone was in awe because it was so cute

Seriously, has GW been down or something?
                      I think it's just being overloaded because of the 500+ people in the Universe thread posting our hearts out. And then it's so slow that others are giving up entirely.

Another repeater from Ship Day, but I feel the need for some
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh, now...that's just mean. <smilie inserted to soften the implied rebuke>

Don't tease folks like that...or fake out...it's like waving raw meat in front of a starving lion with a sore foot. Then pulling it away. Or worse, the mean is spoiled (meant literally, not figuratively).

Really.

A lot of us have been waiting for a reaaaaaalllly long time (and by long time I mean before some members of this group could feed themselves) for our 'ship to come in. That sort of joke could get someone hurt. Remember, it's all fun and games 'til someone loses an eye.

I suggest treading lightly when tossing out teasing comments.
                        Well.....I......Uh......huh? *insert confused Jack face here* You just confused me here

Sorry, it wasn't intended to be a teasing comment I have been waiting a long time for our ship to come in too

Oh and love the picfic Now get a writing *throws swordfish from hand to hand*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          Well.....I......Uh......huh? *insert confused Jack face here* You just confused me here

Sorry, it wasn't intended to be a teasing comment I have been waiting a long time for our ship to come in too

Oh and love the picfic Now get a writing *throws swordfish from hand to hand*
                          Whew...I was worried you might take offense at my post.
                          Spoiler:
                          I just know that a lot of folks have speculated on the 'ship in the ep and then to hear they hugged...when they really didn't. I didn't want the overly excitable of our family to have heart trouble!

I'm writing, I'm writing!

Comment

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
                            I think it's just being overloaded because of the 500+ people in the Universe thread posting our hearts out. And then it's so slow that others are giving up entirely.

Another repeater from Ship Day, but I feel the need for some
                            We...shall...not...give. up!

*sighs* *shakes head*
                            ...I knew Universe would be bad news... Slowing down the shipping and fangurling...
                            *sighs again*

I'm here for my Ship.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Whew...I was worried you might take offense at my post.
                              Spoiler:
                              I just know that a lot of folks have speculated on the 'ship in the ep and then to hear they hugged...when they really didn't. I didn't want the overly excitable of our family to have heart trouble!

I'm writing, I'm writing!
                              I don't get offended easily

Do you mean SGU? If so that's not what I was meaning cause I haven't seen it yet so I don't know much about the eps I meant the hugs in the SG-1 eps so far, I was just wondering if it's always Jack that initiated the hugs And I think it is cause I can't see Sam initiating it with him being her commending officer, unless they were together then I could see Sam initiating a hug

Did GW just crash again earlier cause I was getting an Internal error 500 or something like that coming up
                              sigpic

Comment

Before I comment on SGU, I saw something humorous (I have been reading to much fanfiction because I wanted to spell it "humourous" with an extra u) while watching Red Sky this weekend (DVR'd it) when Hammond, Jack and Sam are discussing the Mclarium and how to disperse it into the sun using the Stargate. When Sam walks around Hammond and Jack to the whiteboard, Jack checks out her six and quickly tries to look away. I think Jack forgot that Hammond was behind him and he tries to cover his look the best he can.

Actually, it's
                                Spoiler:
                                when they're already on the Destiny and she's kneeling next to Young. It's at :41 min in, according to my TiVo.

And...she still says "Colonel Young" when I just listened to it again. Double sorry.
                                SGU -
                                Spoiler:
                                I heard "Colonel Young" too, since he is her commanding officer. I also am getting a vibe between TJ and Young. Something is telling me there is more there than they are letting on. The trailer for next weeks episode shows TJ kissing someone and the profile looks like Young to me.

Originally posted by PhoenixFox View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                I too thought she said "Colonel O'Neill", but during the conversation they refer to that person has a "he" so I let it go.

But something else I noticed and wondered about was in the beginning when General O'Neill and Rush have Eli beamed up, I few seconds later Rush is also on the ship and says welcome to the Hammond. So who's to say that O'Neill wasn't also beamed up before heading back to Washington, so he could spend a little quailty time with Sam.
                                I like your train of thought. Perfect explanation.

Originally posted by melanell View Post
                                I am just starting to watch SGU now.

OT:

Spoiler:
                                I was tickled to see that Eli's mom is the young Catherine from 1969. I didn't know that ahead of time. So that was fun.
                                I don't know if this should be in spoilers but I thought better to be safe -
                                Spoiler:
                                That is my pet peeve with the shows. I am watching Atlantis Season 1 right now and it bugs the heck out of me. I don't like them reusing actors who have already established a character in the Stargate realm. SG1 did it within their seasons.
                                sigpic
                                I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Working...
                                X