X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    ...got to ps a bit

One wp from earlier...but never posted it in here(only art thread)

Wp made from promo pic SGU. Thanks for Pol, giving me the idea(linking the quote to the picture)

Spoiler:
    Oh, awesome.
    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Ohh, Starlover, love the SGU wall. Nicely done!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

I was just watching "Trio" and noticed that when they played "Would you rather..." Sam picked George Clooney and Paul Newman who both have some physical resemblance to Jack

Picage
        Spoiler:

*zones out* Mmmm Clooney
        Videos Artwork

In loving memory of Col. L. Pendergast1960-2006
        Yes I actually enjoy SGU.

Comment

Originally posted by Jitter View Post
          I was just watching "Trio" and noticed that when they played "Would you rather..." Sam picked George Clooney and Paul Newman who both have some physical resemblance to Jack

Picage
          Spoiler:

*zones out* Mmmm Clooney
          Yep. She did. I nearly squeed at the connection even though it was a dumb, immature game the writers had them doing.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Bren will be so proud of her minions

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
            JCongrats Bren for 2000 *avidly awaits more caption song*
            I'm working on it, but I don't know if it'll happen tonite... I actually worked today and I am exhausted with a capital X! (And that was "capital", not "triple", for the record! )
            Love and hot fudge,
            Bren Ren
            ~
            My stories!
            ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
              I'm in the mood to celebrate! Our Ship has indeed made its mark on the world!

So what's a Gutter-minded gal to do?

Hee hee hee heeee.....

Twelve pictures of Ship on the Wall
              Twelve pictures of Ship!
              We'll take one down and caption around...
              Eleven pictures of Ship on the wall!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63...s-DadKnows.jpg
              Jack: Aw, crap... Dad knows about the storage room... and he ain't buyin' the ol' alien influence excuse... I'm in trouble.

- Jacob's like "I TOLD those 2 that there were no private spots on the tel'tac but would they listen? noooooooooo!

Originally posted by Pol View Post
              Ack! I'm lost in a haze of discussion of independent and dependent variables and experiment design study. I feel like Sam! The funny bit is that I used the sound bytes that flew around the list a few weeks back to customize my Mac's alerts. So just now I was muttering to myself about quasi-experiments and their validity and said (to the dog), "Oh, I get it!"

And Jack O'Neill said, quite clearly, "Sweet!" (That's my 'new mail' alert.)

I about jumped out of my sandals in surprise! Talk about timing!

LOL.
              indeed...

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Tomorrows fine with me too....Ya know, no life an all
              ROFL!!!!!!

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              Nope...my DVD's are all over my bed and floor

your bed is supposed to be for YOU to sleep on...not your DVDs....

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post

I'm working on it, but I don't know if it'll happen tonite... I actually worked today and I am exhausted with a capital X! (And that was "capital", not "triple", for the record! )
              ((((((((bren)))))))))

Comment

Ten pictures of Ship on the wall!
                Ten Pictures of Ship!
                We'll take 'em all down and caption around...
                Time to put more pictures of Ship on the wall!

Spoiler:
                Sam: Sorry, did you say something? I just got lost... um... admiring your strategic frontal formation.

Spoiler:
                Jack: Can I help it if, every time I see you, my pants fly in formation?

Spoiler:
                Sam: Really, now? Well... in that case... How would *you* like to serve under *me*?

Spoiler:
                Jack: Well, there is one way around those pesky Regs... I could resign my commission. Wanna help give me an honorable discharge?

Spoiler:
                Sam: How would you like a private, guided tour of my foxhole?

Spoiler:
                Jack: You know, I can still fly a good four missions a night!

Spoiler:
                Jack: You have just been targeted by a heat-seaking missile.

Spoiler:
                Sam: Now *that* is an impressive display of muscle-power...

Spoiler:
                Jack: And that's what I call an impressive ambush...

Spoiler:
                Let's bring that stealth bomber in for a nice tight landing!

Love and hot fudge,
                Bren Ren
                ~
                My stories!
                ~

sigpic

Comment

Bren!!! Oh, you slay me.
                  Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

I swear I'm living in the gutter...

Spoiler:
                    I just had a plot bunny where Jack and Sam run into each other well before the program - except they don't know each other - she's just ended her engagement and he's going through a rough patch with Sara where he thinks it's really over - and they spend the night (perhaps several nights) together on a TDY (not realizing they're both officers)... then they run into each other years later at the SGC... I just want to write gutter. Is that bad???

Comment

Oh, life is good in the gutter.

There's plenty of, uh, heat, so the upcoming winter won't be a problem. Not to mention, gutter living sparks creativity.

Even when I'm not technically in the gutter, my mind returns "home" if I see so much as a fishing pole at Wal-Mart...

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post

Spoiler:
                        I just had a plot bunny where Jack and Sam run into each other well before the program - except they don't know each other - she's just ended her engagement and he's going through a rough patch with Sara where he thinks it's really over - and they spend the night (perhaps several nights) together on a TDY (not realizing they're both officers)... then they run into each other years later at the SGC... I just want to write gutter. Is that bad???
                        Good bunny. Quick feed it carrots, it might grow.
                        sigpic
                        I Believe
                        My FanFiction

Comment

Spoiler:

Oooh I like it Do you plan to write it I really enjoyed your "COmes and Goes" one

PS- I just finished reading "Fever" by Pol eeeeexcellent!
                          Videos Artwork

In loving memory of Col. L. Pendergast1960-2006
                          Yes I actually enjoy SGU.

Comment

hehe Twilight that could be a good idea *sigh* I had a plot bunny attack me the other day where there's an older Jack and he goes back and time and tries to get S/J together but it's been done a million times and it's such a cliche that I'm not sure if I should or not And to make it even more of a cliche I totally wanted to have him come back and bring a little girl with him.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Jitter View Post
                              Oooh I like it Do you plan to write it I really enjoyed your "COmes and Goes" one

PS- I just finished reading "Fever" by Pol eeeeexcellent!
                              Do you have a link for Comes & Goes?

I loved Fever too. I thought it wa really humourous.
                              sigpic
                              I Believe
                              My FanFiction

Comment

Bloody hell, my knee hurts today, and worse it's the leg I need to use the clutch (get your minds outta the gutter please, i'm talking about my car ) This cold dreich weather is no good to the old joints And i'm only 36

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                ...got to ps a bit

One wp from earlier...but never posted it in here(only art thread)

Wp made from promo pic SGU. Thanks for Pol, giving me the idea(linking the quote to the picture)

ohhhh niiiiiiiiiice

Spoiler:
                                Nope not a bad thing at all I like this idea, please write
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X