Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But at the same time, there's kind of an understanding there, when Joe pleads with Jack to leave Sam out of it and Jack's agreement. They both know perfectly well how the other feels, because they both love her.

The sun's beeping.
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

It's interesting that in the two "bad" universes we've seen Sam with someone other than Jack.

In this one, she's with Joe - she can't have kids and the world will end.

In the S.9 or 10 ep - she's with McKay and the world is a horrible place to live with no freedom

Comment

Oh Jack is so bitter towards Joe...they both love the same woman *sniffles*

I love how softly Jack says "Okay"...he doesn't want to risk her life anymore then Joe does

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I respect Jack more in that moment because he's not going to fight Joe over it. He's always believed Sam could make her own choices.

And ultimately she does in the end. Jack always believes in her. Other guys just want to "protect" her and Jack knows she can kick his ass any day of the week.

Comment

You're right xD

Which means the universe can't be happy if we don't have JAM
            Videos Artwork

In loving memory of Col. L. Pendergast1960-2006
            Yes I actually enjoy SGU.

Comment

In that last look to Joe, there's this look of resignation on Jack's face... he knows he lost. He knows he lost Sam to him. :: sniffles ::

Comment

It's showtime
                sigpic

Comment

"If we manage to do this it won't matter where we are" and I'll be with Jack~talala
                  Videos Artwork

In loving memory of Col. L. Pendergast1960-2006
                  Yes I actually enjoy SGU.

Comment

RDA is making my heart POUND. He's so incredibly INTENSE.

Comment

I really wonder (since this is during super shippy season 4) if behind Sam is the realization that Jack was always her first choice (which is kind of what I thought when I wrote my fanfic.)

Comment

And so incredibly HOT

Comment

So close, yet so far....But Sam here to the rescue
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                            RDA is making my heart POUND. He's so incredibly INTENSE.
                            *sigh*

I love the nobility of them, fighting for a timeline that they believe is better, not just for themselves but for everyone. And the fact that their alternate selves do the same thing in Moebius, even when they're so different on the surface, just shows how deeply ingrained it is in their characters.
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

"Melon" :: giggles ::

Jack's thoughts: I'm changing the future to get Sam, to stop the destruction of Earth, and to ensure that we will NOT be wearing such drab clothes.

Comment

I hate to say this...but they're pretty much pulling off a terrorist attack *winces*

Comment

Working...
                                X