This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

((((Shippers))))
    We're all in this "boat" together. It hasn't sunk yet! In spite of the screen presence in Season 9
    Spoiler:
    with Orlin as a child whom Sam told she is not interested; Grace Under Pressure with McKay whom he is hallucinating about Sam; and Sam's reference to Pete in a conversation with Cam, NONE are leading to a romantic interest with Sam. And, Martouf? I don't know what that's about but I'm guessing likewise no romance because he's, ahem, dead .
    So, I don't agree with TPTB'S taking Sam for a walk down memory lane with these men but in each instance Season 9
    Spoiler:
    there are NO indications of romantic interests

Don't get me wrong, I'm not happy either but right now there is no conclusive evidence that Sam and Jack are not in a relationship. I'm trying to think like Sam the scientist on this issue. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.
    sigpic

Comment

Your right nell, up to now there hasn't been any evidence that TPTB are going to ship Sam with somebody else so we should all stay positive and hope that the only person we see shiped with Sam is Jack!!! He's got to come back at some point even if it is just in one scene!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by nell
        ((((Shippers))))
        We're all in this "boat" together. It hasn't sunk yet! In spite of the screen presence in Season 9
        Spoiler:
        with Orlin as a child whom Sam told she is not interested; Grace Under Pressure with McKay whom he is hallucinating about Sam; and Sam's reference to Pete in a conversation with Cam, NONE are leading to a romantic interest with Sam. And, Martouf? I don't know what that's about but I'm guessing likewise no romance because he's, ahem, dead .
        So, I don't agree with TPTB'S taking Sam for a walk down memory lane with these men but in each instance Season 9
        Spoiler:
        there are NO indications of romantic interests

Don't get me wrong, I'm not happy either but right now there is no conclusive evidence that Sam and Jack are not in a relationship. I'm trying to think like Sam the scientist on this issue. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.
        i agreed
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
          Your right nell, up to now there hasn't been any evidence that TPTB are going to ship Sam with somebody else so we should all stay positive and hope that the only person we see shiped with Sam is Jack!!! He's got to come back at some point even if it is just in one scene!
          I agree! I expect Jack to show up one of these days! RDA is a BIG, HONKIN' attraction for the show. Even TPTB know that!!! And when he returns there has to be some Ship!!!

Originally posted by dexterav
          i agreed
          Just hold on through Season 9. I predict that Sam will have no love interest!!! That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!!!
          sigpic

Comment

As i am say, hope + patiente, see st. through
            sigpic

Comment

Gentle bump for Sam and Jack Thread!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                Wow!!! UhSir that video is great!!!! You showed all the best scenes! but one thing...how can I download it to put on my hard drive with all my other vids?? I try to download it from the link on SueKays site but it won't let me

Anyways, Brilliant vid especially for your first one!
                Thanks hon! Bummer, I'll have to fix that, I guess I goofed on the link. I didn't know you couldn't download from the site. I have to find another server for it. Anyone have any suggestions?

Meanwhile, here's the page to view it on Putfile.com until I can get it fixed.
                http://media.putfile.com/Toni_Braxton_-_I_Dont_Want_To

Comment

I found a place to upload. It'll be there for 3 weeks then I'll have to upload it again. It's at UploadTemple.COM.

This is my video for the song "I Don't Want To" by Toni Braxton.

LOL! It was easier to make the video than it is to find a home for it.

Comment

Hi guys. Nice to see people being positive for once. Big hugs to you all.
                    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Ok not fair! Was busy yesterday and you guys went through five pages. Today I can play and I'm the only one on the thread! Come on!
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm around Trupi. Waiting for people to post.
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I cannot wait for the day when there is some Sam/Jack Shippy news so the thread will be jumping like the old Days.I keep checking the Gateworld Homepage for news RDA will be appearing in Season 10.I really wish we knew by now if RDA will be appearing.That is the hardest thing right now.

Comment

Oh Sam how can I thank you! How did you get all the autographs from the cast of the Simpsons! What a Christmas gift!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                              I cannot wait for the day when there is some Sam/Jack Shippy news so the thread will be jumping like the old Days.I keep checking the Gateworld Homepage for news RDA will be appearing in Season 10.I really wish we knew by now if RDA will be appearing.That is the hardest thing right now.
                              Here you go Ses, Season 10 scene from Jack's bachlor party.
                              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                                (((ses))) I look everyday,too!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X