Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure I'll give a crack Sal, anything in particular you were after?

Originally posted by majorsal
    i want to have some shippy avatars. could anyone help make me some?

sally
    sigpic

Comment

nell, don't read my negative thoughts....

spoilers for s9 and s? for atlantis

Spoiler:
      'not exactly' had s/j hints to it. BUT, with the apparent rewrite of ascension to make the sam-orlin relationship 'sexual'... then add it sam-mckay in 'grace under pressure'. that's three ship-related scenes out of the seven stargate eps sam's been in so far (counting 'gup'). what about when martouf appears in 'ripple effect'? what/who's next?

this is why, nell, that i'm not so optimistic as you. sorry. :/

sally
      They are doing it to break the ship. It's us against them and no man likes a mostly female group, backing them into a corner. If we stop watching they win but if we keep disrupting their rating (some watch and let us know how the episode is) then we can keep in the loop and keep commenting instead of giving them the loyal servant, "you're the best" they want to hear! If we didn't have some power, I wouldn't be able to return my "Threads" DVD and get the 90 minute version! They wouldn't burn a new DVD version, if we weren't important to the survival of the show. Keep your chin up, give support where needed, and keep the pressure on (but be polite). We are all in it together. Let get silly now and sing "We are Family", "I got all my sisters with me!"
      sigpic

Comment

to many post (i going to sleep 2:00AM ): ) in last night
        but no many positive
        i hope to resolve between S&J, on the way, positive or negative
        for me is only reason a positiv, S&J fishing = togheter (say as AT)
        but to many episodes in 9. season not very nice for ship (9.11, STRONGHOLD, maybe RIPPLE EFECTS)
        but i hope i mystake. but no new boyfriend fo SAM no end ,
        not even new boyfreind needn't nothing mean (like PETE), i am a sleepy very good i am a positive (my optimistic face)
        J&S TOGETHER
        sigpic

Comment

The minute we have another bloke for Sam is the minute we know there's no S/J. So that would be closure. But not of the best kind.
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by nell
            Yeah, sally, I miss those giddy, tingly, exciting feelings of anticipation for some Ship. And, loving it when we got some! But, I still harbor hope!

I know I don't have the best evidence for my case but I offer this to you, as each successive episode passes without Sam having a flirty, love interest, that will reinforce my hope!

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!!
            Regarding the highlighted part:

The best evidence for the case of Sam/Jack ship I offer you is, as each successive epsiode passes, Sam and Jack have a small flirty moment that reinforces my hope for a S/J love resolution.

Bah-hum-bug.

I promise that is my last pessimistic statement. I will hope for that moment regardless.
            sigpic
            ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
              Regarding the highlighted part:

The best evidence for the case of Sam/Jack ship I offer you is, as each successive epsiode passes, Sam and Jack have a small flirty moment that reinforces my hope for a S/J love resolution.

Bah-hum-bug.

I promise that is my last pessimistic statement. I will hope for that moment regardless.
              Oh dear. The Shipmas spirit has already died!

Comment

oh my god, that is a perfect analogy!!!

i miss that giddy/happy feeling. i miss being content to watch because i was sure i was going to get my s/j ship fix. and i always did. until season 7.

sally
                I miss that anticipation of the new episodes next week, too. Remember last year at this time, waiting for Threads?!
                sigpic
                ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                  I miss that anticipation of the new episodes next week, too. Remember last year at this time, waiting for Threads?!
                  THIS time last year? I was waiting for Threads from the first spoiler announcement! I do miss that. It's like the S/W shippers and their Long Goodbye episode. They're so excited. I miss that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                    The minute we have another bloke for Sam is the minute we know there's no S/J. So that would be closure. But not of the best kind.
                    my dear, little optimistic, no new boyfriend won't be
                    i hope
                    sigpic

Comment

Dexter? Optimistic? Are you feeling alright?!?!

Comment

Dexter? Optimistic? Are you feeling alright?!?!
                        hm, no
                        sigpic

Comment

((((dexter))))

Comment

((((dexter))))
                            what is this?
                            I am a trying uphold moraliti
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir
                              I've made my very first music video. It ended up being rather a bit of an epic. at 7 minutes long and 23 meg.

You will find it on my snazzy, nifty, cool Stargate Intel Member site so wonderfully maintained by sueKay
                              http://www.stargate-intel.net/members/uhsir/vids.html

The song is "I Don't Want To" by Toni Braxton.

The video is about the way I saw Jack during season 8. Jack is angsting terribly over the apparent loss of Sam. He doesn't want to let her go and he tries to get her to come back to him.

Shipper Warnings: Yes, there are scenes of Pete and Kerry, but the two of them never appear together. LOL!

Spoiler Warnings: Huge Honkin' spoilers for season 8, especially from Affinity and Threads. A few other scenes from earlier seasons, but I don't think they are spoil-worthy.
                              Wow!!! UhSir that video is great!!!! You showed all the best scenes! but one thing...how can I download it to put on my hard drive with all my other vids?? I try to download it from the link on SueKays site but it won't let me

Anyways, Brilliant vid especially for your first one!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Hey Guys!!! I hope everyone had a lovely christmas I haven't been able to get on the last few days, I was working the 26th and 27th then decided to have a very relaxing day yesterday just lying around watching dvds while my dad was trying to sort out our computer network which had decided it was having a rest too.... Its all done now though so I can get back to my family!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Working...
                                X