Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just couldn't pass up sharing these with people here, because the images they create are just so darned funny. There's a thread called "Things they would never ever ever say", and I found these there:

Originally Posted by pkprd869
    Todd: It's a Thriller... (other wraith join in dancing.)
    Originally Posted by HAL2100
    Having exhausted her vast wealth of knowledge and her genius intelligence, turns to her college professor for assistance if fighting Anubis, Dr. Heller. Her intelligence combined with his passion for non-lethal weapons results in a weapon that non-lethally disarms the person shot with it by turning them happy, but it isn't entirely perfect...

Anubis (singing and dancing through the halls of his mothership): I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and gay!

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
      LOL!!! OK, I got it! The download, that is. Now apparently I need to get Flash Player or something. I'll be back!
      you'll need RIVA FLV Player for playing FLV files

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        I just couldn't pass up sharing these with people here, because the images they create are just so darned funny. There's a thread called "Things they would never ever ever say", and I found these there:

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          Excellent work ... and thank you for taking the time to do that.
          no prob....

Comment

July 11 is my 5th year anniversary on Gate World. I joined because of Sam and Jack!!! I'll be out of town this weekend to see the Shore Leave Convention. Several actors from SGA and Anise/Freya from SG-1 will be guests. All of them were in scenes with Sam and Jack!!! There is always a connection back to The Ship.
            sigpic

Comment

July 11 is my 5th year anniversary on Gate World. I joined because of Sam and Jack!!! I'll be out of town this weekend to see the Shore Leave Convention. Several actors from SGA and Anise/Freya from SG-1 will be guests. All of them were in scenes with Sam and Jack!!! There is always a connection back to The Ship.
              I'm so jealous nell! I so would have loved to go, it's only like 4 hours away! *cries*

*pokes* You really need to delurk more

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                here's where the ZIP file I made of all the MGM Stargate bloopers can be downloaded from:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0V1VJ7TL

it contains 44 files in FLV format

Wow! Thank you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                  I'm so jealous nell! I so would have loved to go, it's only like 4 hours away! *cries*

*pokes* You really need to delurk more
                  LOL Well, consider next year. It's really fun and very affordable. We have 31 GWers going. Hey, I've been delurking alot...for me, that is...and I'll be here for Ship Day! And to be on topic...
                  Sam and Jack Forever
                  sigpic

Comment

LOL Well, consider next year. It's really fun and very affordable. We have 31 GWers going. Hey, I've been delurking alot...for me, that is...and I'll be here for Ship Day! And to be on topic...
                    Sam and Jack Forever
                    I think one of the other major convensions is that week as well next year...?

Good nell ....because if you don't I'll have to poke you until you do! (yes take that as a threat )

to stay on topic

Oh it seems I have left my warm and comfy gutter and moved over to the cold and dark (but still damp ) angst cavern...because the fic I am writing right now is not happy!
                    Last edited by Regularamanda; 09 July 2009, 07:17 PM.

Comment

I think one of the other major convensions is that week as well next year...?

Good nell ....because if you don't I'll have to poke you until you do! (yes take that as a threat )

to stay on topic

Oh it seems I have left my warm in comfy gutter and moved over to the cold and dark (but still damp ) angst cavern...because the fic I am writing right now is not happy!
                      I'm sure with the assistance of Queen Jann you'll be able to get some guttery things in there too....

Comment

I'm sure with the assistance of Queen Jann you'll be able to get some guttery things in there too....
                        There's no gutter in it, heck there's not even real fluff! But Here it is- We Have Today this is why I really should stay in the gutter, because when I come out I write way too much angst....it's not very happy but maybe you angst lovers will like it, though I might take the angst thing a bit too far Be warned if you're like Sally you won't like it, because there's not much of a happy ending

Tomorrow I will revert back to the gutter though

Comment

So...did I miss the party? Today was Nikola Tesla's birthday! I bet Jack sent Sam flowers. In fact...

- -

The doorbell rang, breaking Sam's concentration only slightly. She uncurled from the couch and moved to the door, reading the article in Astrophycist Monthly as she went. She didn't bother to peek through the eyehole on the door, just turned the brass knob and opened it to...flowers.

Lots and lots of flowers.

Daisies, daffodils, carnations, lillies, roses...

Her eyes wide with shock, Sam could only stammer out a surprised thanks to the young delivery man. She quickly scribbled her signature on the electronic pad and relieved him of the huge vase, tucking her forgotten magazine under her arm.

She placed the large bouquet on the table and searched for a card. It wasn't her birthday. Or Jack's, for that matter, though she couldn't imagine who, besides her, would be sending him flowers. It wasn't their anniversary, not for another few months. They hadn't fought, so they couldn't be from Jack...aha! The card.

Opening it and quickly scanning the block-lettering printed on the embossed paper, Sam threw her head back and laughed delightedly. Leave it to Jack.

Roses are red and violets are blue,
                          Tesla was a genius, but he had nothing on you!

In honor of your hero's 153rd birthday, dinner out tonight. Dress up. I'll be home by 6 sharp. All my love, Jack.

She tucked the card back into the flowers and fiddled with them for a minute. Checking her watch she bit back an oath. She had just under an hour to prepare if she were going to be ready for Jack when he got home. And, she thought with an evil grin, she was definitely going to be ready.

- -

end of ficlet!
                          Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

There's no gutter in it, heck there's not even real fluff! But Here it is- We Have Today this is why I really should stay in the gutter, because when I come out I write way too much angst....it's not very happy but maybe you angst lovers will like it, though I might take the angst thing a bit too far Be warned if you're like Sally you won't like it, because there's not much of a happy ending

Tomorrow I will revert back to the gutter though
                            Just popping in to say hello and good night LOL - I'll see you all when the whole fam damily is gone

Amanda - HA HA! Welcome to the cavern. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. There is no escape. :: insert more evil laughter, some creepy music, and maybe a spider ::

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                              Just popping in to say hello and good night LOL - I'll see you all when the whole fam damily is gone

Amanda - HA HA! Welcome to the cavern. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. There is no escape. :: insert more evil laughter, some creepy music, and maybe a spider ::
                              *sees spider* *screech and runs back to gutter* The cavern is very dark and cold I don't like it much!

Ahhh the gutter So warm...

Pol
                              loved the mini-fic! fluff good, angst bad!

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                                Here's a link to the full size version if anyone is interested: http://stargate.mgm.com/assets//Stil...x0x-1986xb.jpg
                                Oh oh. This pic is gonna look great on my desktop.

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                                Me too... spent an hour there, they had some great times!
                                An hour? I'm considering taking the next week off.

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                                i looked through mgm's new site. i was hoping, since there's a lots of behind the scenes pics for seasons of sg1, that there'd be ones for 'grace'... the bts pics didn't go that far up the seasons.

I WANT TO SEE THE 12 TAKES OF THE 'GRACE' KISS!!!
                                I'm pretty sure they keep updating and adding stuff, bc well... look how many stuff there are. So, I'm positive that there will be some "Grace" goodies. The sooner the better.

here's where the ZIP file I made of all the MGM Stargate bloopers can be downloaded from:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0V1VJ7TL
                                Thanks a lot, Joe!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X