X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alyssa - hope you likey
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

sueKay presents...

Snow Day! Chapter 3
      I'm being very evil in this chapter
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I'd thought I'd stop by and wish all a Merry Christmas, Happy Hoildays and a safe New Year to all.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          sueKay presents...

Snow Day! Chapter 3
          I'm being very evil in this chapter
          SueKay thanks!!!!!!!!!! running to read Chapter 3

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Big Grins everyone! I still have faith that we'll see/hear something positive about Sam and Jack being together. Maybe in the second half of season 9, maybe not. I've stopped trying to figure out JM's comments. Stopped reading them completely.

I'm not sinking the ship, even if the PTB want to. I don't mind going back and watching the early seasons. I still love every minute of them. And there are some quality moments in the later seasons too. I'm real good at selective memories.

So who has these addresses for mailing our letters/cards? Can you post them here? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
              Hi Shippers, Fly By post... I'm on vacation in Houston, spending time with my family and having a nice and relaxing time... I want to share something with you all...

So, I wanted to introduce my 6 1/2 year old nephew to Stargate... HE LOVED IT!!!!! The Goa'ulds, Apophis and his favorites are Jack O'Neill, Daniel Jackson and Teal'c.

I though I would only show him the pilot, COTG, which he loved by the way, he was concerned with Teal'c from the begining he was alwyas saying... Caro, I think he wants to be good....

And best of the best... HE IS A SHIPPER!!!!! I did not say anything to him, he is after all a boy and 6 years old, but I in the briefing room scene... yep that early, when they where sitting talking after she came in, he said with a twinkle in his eye... They are going to get together, aren't they? with a hugh smile.... How can I not love him more....

After COTG, he wanted to see more, so we saw the other two... he was shocked when Kowalsky was still a Goauld after the operation and he was telling his mum, "They took the Girl" when he was watching Emancipation... it was nice to see again how Stargate SG-1... not Stargate Command is really a great show... so now he is mad at me, because I didn't bring the other ones, he wants Daniel Jackson to find Sharee and he wants to meet the Asgards....

Back OT... Sam and Jack rock... even for a 6 year old... and PS: Lynn, thanks for updating and all, thanks for Shipmas.... it was nice and fun....

Very cool! But I just *have* to ask: What did you do when it came to the Sha're/nudity scene? Did he see it? I think I'd have freaked and covered his eyes!! LOL
              - Mary
              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir
                I'm not sinking the ship, even if the PTB want to. I don't mind going back and watching the early seasons. I still love every minute of them. And there are some quality moments in the later seasons too. I'm real good at selective memories.
                Me too Uhsir. I still believe that regardless of what TPTB do next, I will always love the majority of the first 8 seasons of SG1. I can-and have-watched many of them countless times. Whether or not I continue to watch however many seasons SG1 still has left to run-or regard Threads as the end of my favourite TV series of all time- does entirely depend on where TPTB take us in the future.

I'm unexpectedly still here, but will have to leave for my parents in about 20 minutes-I've had no sleep at all. So Happy Christmas and New Year again before I go.
                always and forever
                My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
                  I'd thought I'd stop by and wish all a Merry Christmas, Happy Hoildays and a safe New Year to all.
                  And to you too!
                  always and forever
                  My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                  My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

I just wanted to post a reply from the ask JM Thread.

Originally Posted by ChevronSeven
                    Are you planning on forgetting him all together? I understand that you have to perform this transition because RDA is no longer on the show, but O'Neill was woven into the series so tightly, that he still should be remembered from time to time.

From time to time, he will be referenced. There are no plans to forget him altogether. On the other hand, you can only do so many one-sided phone calls before it begins to feel like that season of Three's Company...

I think I prefer that Season of Three's Company and any Season of Three's Company to SG-1 Season 9.Can we get TPTB from Three's Company to work on Sg-1?Ever better how about Mash?TPTB of Mash knew how to replace characters that left with different character and they would mention character that left from time to time.TPTB of Mash understood the characters who left played a big part in the success of the Show and understood those character that left had Fans who still watched the Show.TPTB of Mash did not change the Show around to fit the new characters.They made sure the new characters fit the Show.

Comment

Another one from JM.

Originally Posted by stargate barbie
                      Hi Joe,
                      Thanks for answering every question I've asked you so far, I'll understand if you are so sick of this subject that you don't feel like answering this one, but here goes;

Although I haven't been to the ship thread in a while, I think rather than being concerned that we won't see any entirely clear Sam/Jack ship (obviously) over the next couple of seasons, the shiplets might be more worried that Sam might be paired off with someone else, forgetting the continuity of the S/J relationship.

My question is; Is their any intention to do this? what are the chances that you guys will decide to have a shippy pairing between Sam and anyone other than Jack?

thanks for your time joe.

PS, whats happening with the furlings?

There are not plans to ship Carter with anyone this season. As for the furlings - how's this for a newsflash - we may finally find out about them in season 10.

So does this mean TPTB will Ship Sam with someone in Season 10? Joe really knows how to put Shippers minds at ease.A hate to say but it looks like the Sam/BoyFriend option may still be on the Table.Anyone else starting to think TPTB get there kicks from seeing Sam/other? It really seems like that this season with the GUP episode.

Comment

Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                          {snippies}

I think I prefer that Season of Three's Company and any Season of Three's Company to SG-1 Season 9.Can we get TPTB from Three's Company to work on Sg-1?Ever better how about Mash?TPTB of Mash knew how to replace characters that left with different character and they would mention character that left from time to time.TPTB of Mash understood the characters who left played a big part in the success of the Show and understood those character that left had Fans who still watched the Show.TPTB of Mash did not change the Show around to fit the new characters.They made sure the new characters fit the Show.
                          Oh, so right! M*A*S*H was terrific at that. But then too, I don't think they had the problem that the Stargate folks are having. This show has gone from Showtime to SciFi and then SciFi has been taken over, what, twice? Well, even if it's just once...

The company I work for is in B2B services and every time one of our customers has been taken over/bought out/whatever, we lose them because the new bosses feel they can do in-house what we do for them and a lot cheaper.

I think a similar thing happened here. The new SciFi bosses feel the show was getting stale but it can still make money if they just vamp it up and target the more traditional sci-fi audience.

Combine that with the loss of RDA, who I think was more than just Jack. I think he brought a lot to behind-the-scenes as well, and now that's gone and the rest of them don't know how to hold it together.

Of course, I don't have a clue what I'm talking about because I'm just a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                            Another one from JM.

Originally Posted by stargate barbie

(SNIPPAGE)

My question is; Is their any intention to do this? what are the chances that you guys will decide to have a shippy pairing between Sam and anyone other than Jack?

(joe)
                            There are not plans to ship Carter with anyone this season. As for the furlings - how's this for a newsflash - we may finally find out about them in season 10.

So does this mean TPTB will Ship Sam with someone in Season 10? Joe really knows how to put Shippers minds at ease.A hate to say but it looks like the Sam/BoyFriend option may still be on the Table.Anyone else starting to think TPTB get there kicks from seeing Sam/other? It really seems like that this season with the GUP episode.
                            i got the same impression. he could have said 'no plans to ship sam with anyone this season or next', because the entire question made reference to those two seasons.

joe's a smart guy, he knows exactly what he's saying and 'not' saying.

who the *blank* knows what to expect.

sally

ps - i *could* have gleemed positive vibes from his quote and said that joe didn't say they wouldn't ship her next season, and that 'special someone' might be jack!... but that's when i had faith in the writers and them caring about this subject and their ship fans. no more. (i actually felt that at the beginning of the season... i miss that feeling)
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

people a little positive. Christmas is very, very close.
                              This Christmas Sam&Jack together, and other in hand of God

Merry Christmas
                              Stastne a Vesele Vianoce
                              Last edited by dexterav; 23 December 2005, 12:44 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1
                                ((((((((((((((HUgs)))))))))))))))))) backatcha, Sam_o_Neill! Aw, I was just whinin' til I saw that Trupi's hubby has to trek The Bridge! Kudos to him and his companions.

Just sayin', Happy Holidays to you and yours, too!
                                Thank You

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Working...
                                X