This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Sam_o_Neill

Yep, if for some stupid reason Sam did get put with someone then I would have to stop watching. But for now while there is still a chance of us getting some little bits of ship I will continue to watch and wait.... and hope.

I am a with you. again
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
      Actually, I had a thought about Vala's baby.

Spoiler:
      seeing as how it was conceived, or rather, not conceived, and given that there's the whole prior/priest and book of origin set up. Loads of people have been talking about the *supposed* similarities (I personally disagree with these) between Origin and Christianity. Do you think they're trying to set up a Christ like figure, with a miraculous conception? It'd be walking close to the wire, even for TPTB
      That's exactly what TPTB are doing? Boring and been done and going to piss alot of people off!!
      sigpic

Comment

Hi Shippers, Fly By post... I'm on vacation in Houston, spending time with my family and having a nice and relaxing time... I want to share something with you all...

So, I wanted to introduce my 6 1/2 year old nephew to Stargate... HE LOVED IT!!!!! The Goa'ulds, Apophis and his favorites are Jack O'Neill, Daniel Jackson and Teal'c.

I though I would only show him the pilot, COTG, which he loved by the way, he was concerned with Teal'c from the begining he was alwyas saying... Caro, I think he wants to be good....

And best of the best... HE IS A SHIPPER!!!!! I did not say anything to him, he is after all a boy and 6 years old, but I in the briefing room scene... yep that early, when they where sitting talking after she came in, he said with a twinkle in his eye... They are going to get together, aren't they? with a hugh smile.... How can I not love him more....

After COTG, he wanted to see more, so we saw the other two... he was shocked when Kowalsky was still a Goauld after the operation and he was telling his mum, "They took the Girl" when he was watching Emancipation... it was nice to see again how Stargate SG-1... not Stargate Command is really a great show... so now he is mad at me, because I didn't bring the other ones, he wants Daniel Jackson to find Sharee and he wants to meet the Asgards....

Back OT... Sam and Jack rock... even for a 6 year old... and PS: Lynn, thanks for updating and all, thanks for Shipmas.... it was nice and fun....

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
          Two days ago, I posted a picture of a dog and said it would be the offspring of Vala and an Ori. I was told it offended some of the Gateworlders. I have removed the post and like to say that it was not an attack on CB or Vala but on TPTB silly villians. You know they are going to use Vala 's Baby like Yoda or something evil. So I apology if I offended anyone on this thread or any other thread because that was not intent.
          You didn't offend me - I thought it was funny. Some people are a bit too touchy. O'Neill wouldn't like them, to Aschen-like, no sense of humor.
          sigpic
          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
            Hi Shippers, Fly By post... I'm on vacation in Houston, spending time with my family and having a nice and relaxing time... I want to share something with you all...

So, I wanted to introduce my 6 1/2 year old nephew to Stargate... HE LOVED IT!!!!! The Goa'ulds, Apophis and his favorites are Jack O'Neill, Daniel Jackson and Teal'c.

I though I would only show him the pilot, COTG, which he loved by the way, he was concerned with Teal'c from the begining he was alwyas saying... Caro, I think he wants to be good....

And best of the best... HE IS A SHIPPER!!!!! I did not say anything to him, he is after all a boy and 6 years old, but I in the briefing room scene... yep that early, when they where sitting talking after she came in, he said with a twinkle in his eye... They are going to get together, aren't they? with a hugh smile.... How can I not love him more....

After COTG, he wanted to see more, so we saw the other two... he was shocked when Kowalsky was still a Goauld after the operation and he was telling his mum, "They took the Girl" when he was watching Emancipation... it was nice to see again how Stargate SG-1... not Stargate Command is really a great show... so now he is mad at me, because I didn't bring the other ones, he wants Daniel Jackson to find Sharee and he wants to meet the Asgards....

Back OT... Sam and Jack rock... even for a 6 year old... and PS: Lynn, thanks for updating and all, thanks for Shipmas.... it was nice and fun....
            nice post

people what converse, nobody see 2. half 9. season & 10 season is not nor on the paper (maybe).
            This is a simple thing, SAM and JACK is for the present TOGETHER, no new boyfriend, nothig . If you are see future episode, after to may converse about it (Sam new boyfriend etc. )
            For the presents all is rumors ,fantasy and dreams
            SAM and JACK is for the present TOGETHER
            sigpic

Comment

Hey Glad you are having a nice vacation!
              I wish my Brother was more like your nephew...he's 5 and he keeps telling me how rubbish Stargate is I may need to brainwash him.....

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                well Rogue, i won't have to worry about how it plays out-if season 9 continues in the sorry vien that it is travelling now-season 10 won't be a thought-i have yet to watch the re-runs of season 9 and on CBS i have fallen for Ghost Whisperer, Close to Home and my favorite that i picked up on last year-Numbers. Stargate-Stargate who?
                I put on Stargate and proceed to power nap (now don't make fun of the elderly). I do stay awake for the daily repeats that I know the dialogue by heart. It is not the time they are shown but the content!
                sigpic
                Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
                  nice post

people what converse, nobody see 2. half 9. season & 10 season is not nor on the paper (maybe).
                  This is a simple thing, SAM and JACK is for the present TOGETHER, no new boyfriend, nothig . If you are see future episode, after to may converse about it (Sam new boyfriend etc. )
                  For the presents all is rumors ,fantasy and dreams
                  SAM and JACK is for the present TOGETHER
                  Yes they are! and i'm hoping that we do get something in Season 9 even if it is just something little...it will be more than I expect to see.
                  I will let you know what happens in the new eps when they start

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

(((((((((Trupi))))))))) we haven't been around together much.... I'm sorry you missed Shipmas, I would have loved your addition to the Shimpas fic....

BTW, I hope all is well for you with the train strike... not to crazy.... but I will be visiting you in January... I hope we can finally meet again!!!!!

BTW, I wrote to the Comic Con asking about who from Stargate was going to be there and this is the answer I received a couple of days ago...

Dear Carolina:

Thanks for your inquiry. SciFi Channel is going to have a significant presence at NY Comic-Con. The exact details as to how that is going to happen are not set. Currently SciFi plans to host an event called SciFi Friday in the Special Events Hall at Javits. They will premier some new shows and bring talent from Battlestar Gallactica and Stargate along with some highlights, possibly screening new episodes of both shows at NY Comic-Con. Who comes and how many depend on the production schedules.

Please keep an eye on our website for a press release that will detail SciFi's plans when they are finalized. What I have shared with you is tentative - but I can promise there will be something from SciFi to satisfy their loyal fans.

Happy Holidays

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                      Yes they are! and i'm hoping that we do get something in Season 9 even if it is just something little...it will be more than I expect to see.
                      I will let you know what happens in the new eps when they start
                      You are wonderfully , but i hope, i watching episode in 2. days after broadcasting, but very thnx
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey all!

Just a quick question...

has anyone seen Billie around??????

can't remember who it was that made the comparison between
                        Spoiler:
                        the baby storyline and the virgin Mary...but I think that's exactly what's going to happen
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                          Hey all!

Just a quick question...

has anyone seen Billie around??????

can't remember who it was that made the comparison between
                          Spoiler:
                          the baby storyline and the virgin Mary...but I think that's exactly what's going to happen
                          This is a joke?
                          sigpic

Comment

(((((((((Trupi))))))))) we haven't been around together much.... I'm sorry you missed Shipmas, I would have loved your addition to the Shimpas fic....

BTW, I hope all is well for you with the train strike... not to crazy.... but I will be visiting you in January... I hope we can finally meet again!!!!!

BTW, I wrote to the Comic Con asking about who from Stargate was going to be there and this is the answer I received a couple of days ago...
                            Carolina, sorry I wasn't with you guys on Shipmas day but my son was performing and Iwas busy chaperoning. Then I have a bad cold, on top of everything else, so when I get home I go directly to bed. As far as the strike, I'm fine because I work close to home but my husband has to cross the Brooklyn Bridge or stand on a long bus line. The only good thing is he works in lower Manhattan so he doesn't have to go far after the bridge. The strike will be over tomorrow they said in time for the holiday rush. Hope to see you in January! Have a happy holiday, in Texas with your family! Be well!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
                              You are wonderfully , but i hope, i watching episode in 2. days after broadcasting, but very thnx
                              Thats ok then We will probably see them at the same time then because if the U.S are ahead of us I will be be downloading too

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Dexterav- sadly no...and I lot of people are going to be angry
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X