• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dexterav
    what is future?

11. season?, i am a don't believe .
    in my opinion 10. season is last SG1, in like a classic form, i am waiting
    spinoff or end. Remembers rumors about SGC (9.season), 200. episode (longest scifi show
    in history)
    at this point = never
    I agree, there is a part of me that never wants Stargate to end because of all I have gained from it but there is a limit to these things and i'm sad to say that I think Stargate has reached that. I don't want it dragging out for another season, I am baffelled by the fact that we've managed to get to Season 10! but now its gained the record of longest running Sci-Fi show I thiknk its time to end and give us a movie!
    We've got Atlantis to keep us going afterwards and we can have SG-1 popping in there from time to time. I think a movie would be the perfect ending, a chance for us to see the old SG-1 back together one last time. Jack, Daniel, Sam and Teal'c out on a wild adventure! Only difference being that Sam and Jack are married (I can dream can't I?)
    And if we don't get a movie then all of the wonderful Fan Fic writers out there can get together and write a wonderful movie style fic! Extra Shippy!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
      I agree, there is a part of me that never wants Stargate to end because of all I have gained from it but there is a limit to these things and i'm sad to say that I think Stargate has reached that. I don't want it dragging out for another season, I am baffelled by the fact that we've managed to get to Season 10! but now its gained the record of longest running Sci-Fi show I thiknk its time to end and give us a movie!
      We've got Atlantis to keep us going afterwards and we can have SG-1 popping in there from time to time. I think a movie would be the perfect ending, a chance for us to see the old SG-1 back together one last time. Jack, Daniel, Sam and Teal'c out on a wild adventure! Only difference being that Sam and Jack are married (I can dream can't I?)
      And if we don't get a movie then all of the wonderful Fan Fic writers out there can get together and write a wonderful movie style fic! Extra Shippy!
      again
      yes & indeed
      you are thiking like a me

They are nothing say officialy : IS OVER, this is a hope
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
        trupi your right about JM.It's about job security.I will no longer ask JM about Sam/Jack Ship.It's a waste a time.I think for the shippers who continue to watch SG-1 be prepared for more hard times.Do not be surprised to see more Sam/other and maybe Sam with another BoyFriend.I think our only hope may be an SG-1 Movie and the Series finale for Sam/Jack Ship.I have to say I always had alot of problems with Bridge as far as the Sam/Jack Ship.I really feel the problems now lie with Scifi/NBC more than Bridge.I think even with RDA no longer on the Show Bridge would have given some sort of Sam/Jack Ship this Year if it was there call.I mentioned this a couple of Weeks ago and I still would Love to see all Shippers boycott the first episode this January.IMO things will not change unless the ratings take a big hit.
        That is when I will start boycotting! If TPTB do try and set Sam up with another guy/alien/whatever then thats it! They gave us so much at the end of season 8, and they almost confirmed that Sam and Jack were together so if now they just decide to forget about everything they did then why did they bother spending so much time on Threads! Sam and Jack are together, we know that, i'm just hoping that TPTB think that now we've had Threads we don't need anymore.
        They have closed the Sam/Jack storyline and think us shippers will be happy. I, on the most part, am but there are still a few things we need to see. A real, definate confirmation is one and the other is just a bit of Sam/Jack interaction...not much just a conversation. Not something that will send the Anti's on the war path is it?....

And i think what people have said about Joe is right, at the moment his hands are tied but I still don't think that is an excuse for his bluntness...he could have at least answered in a friendlier way.

(Sorry if this makes no sense now I had a wonderful rant going on and then my internet died so i've had to Re-write it. )

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

That is when I will start boycotting! If TPTB do try and set Sam up with another guy/alien/whatever then thats it! They gave us so much at the end of season 8, and they almost confirmed that Sam and Jack were together so if now they just decide to forget about everything they did then why did they bother spending so much time on Threads! Sam and Jack are together, we know that, i'm just hoping that TPTB think that now we've had Threads we don't need anymore.
          They have closed the Sam/Jack storyline and think us shippers will be happy. I, on the most part, am but there are still a few things we need to see. A real, definate confirmation is one and the other is just a bit of Sam/Jack interaction...not much just a conversation. Not something that will send the Anti's on the war path is it?....

And i think what people have said about Joe is right, at the moment his hands are tied but I still don't think that is an excuse for his bluntness...he could have at least answered in a friendlier way.

(Sorry if this makes no sense now I had a wonderful rant going on and then my internet died so i've had to Re-write it. )

again 3 times
          yes & indeed
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
            Well "to be perfectly honest", I'm very disapointed in Joe's response. I understand that he's being asked the ship question over and over again but he has to know that it's because we've not been given one single straight answer. However, he's never been quite this...deragotory towards shippers before. He can condescend all he wants but even this blunt and, quite frankly, rude response STILL doesn't give any kind of answer other than that they're obviously bored with the storyline now that they've got Mistress Boobs McCleavage on board and plan to just leave the storyline in limbo as they can't be bothered to resolve it one way or another, despite how simple it would be to do so. This is why I'm trying to avoid ship at all costs on Atlantis.
            And it all can be resolve in less than a minute of air time - a conversation with Sam and Daniel at lunch or while walking through the hall way,etc. or a phone call between Sam and Jack. We don't even need to hear Jack's side. Just some resolution. But it is never going to happen. As Jack said "Do you people practice being vague." (Between Two Fires)
            sigpic
            Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
              And it all can be resolve in less than a minute of air time - a conversation with Sam and Daniel at lunch or while walking through the hall way,etc. or a phone call between Sam and Jack. We don't even need to hear Jack's side. Just some resolution. But it is never going to happen. As Jack said "Do you people practice being vague." (Between Two Fires)
              I agree! We don't need much, I can't see why TPTB are so against it.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
                again 3 times
                yes & indeed

Glad you agree

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Glad you agree
                  you are write, i am a agreed
                  sigpic

Comment

I think the ratings will have to be pretty bad for Scifi to cancel SG-1.Scifi does not have alot of hit Shows.Maybe that's why TPTB are not concerned with Shippers and long time Fans.TPTB must figure no matter how bad the Show is Scifi keeps renewing.
                    Outside of Battlestar Galactica nothing on SciFi has peeked my interest. And this is from someone who has loved science fiction and mythology for over 45 years (Yes i'm really old - strangely enough it was Homer and Jules Verne's fault!). The movies they make a grade A stinkers. SciFi needs the Stargate franchise but they are killing it with this seeming interference. Or have the gang that writes and plans the story arcs just run dry of ideas.
                    sigpic
                    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                      Outside of Battlestar Galactica nothing on SciFi has peeked my interest. And this is from someone who has loved science fiction and mythology for over 45 years (Yes i'm really old - strangely enough it was Homer and Jules Verne's fault!). The movies they make a grade A stinkers. SciFi needs the Stargate franchise but they are killing it with this seeming interference. Or have the gang that writes and plans the story arcs just run dry of ideas.
                      3 words
                      SCIFI is stupid
                      sigpic

Comment

Well.... I love what's been going on here, Mistress Boobs McCleavage and the Vancouver Brats (sounds like a new rock band, doesn't it?). Boobs on Lead Vocals, JM on Lead guitar, DeLuise on drums, Brad "Bad Write" Wright on Base and Robert Cooper on Keyboards.

Back on track... we need some actors on our side too. AT was always a shipper herself, wasn't she?
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Your right sueKay.If JM does not want to answer Ship questions he should not be on the Forum or there should be a sign saying no Sam/Jack Ship questions.I could be wrong but I doubt it was the Fans who asked to have JM on this Forum.TPTB have treated Shippers very badly.TPTB might as well get it over with and tell Shippers to stop watching the Show.A couple more Shipper questions and JM may say it.This is why I have no problems not watching this Show anymore.No Sam/Jack Ship boring episodes and no respect from TPTB.It's a tough call but I decided not to watch SG-1 anymore unless things change in a big way.It was a dark Day when SG-1 left Showtime.I never really though much about it at the time.
                          I agree completely. Showtime provided a better venue for Stargate - here more mature subject could be addressed and I don't just mean salacious ones. With SciFi we have sunk to the sophmoric Daniel and Vala routine and the overworked Arthurian legend (Done brilliantly by others) and don't get me started on the Ori. At least the Goa'uld had different personalities with historical or mythological background; there were struggles within their empires and political coalitions. The Ori are a BIG BORE!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Is the U.S going to be ahead of the U.K in showing the new eps this year?? We haven't had fourth hourseman pt.2 yet and I thought it was showing on the 3rd but I've just found out thta there is a Stargate Special on that day so it will be the week after...

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Is the U.S going to be ahead of the U.K in showing the new eps this year?? We haven't had fourth hourseman pt.2 yet and I thought it was showing on the 3rd but I've just found out thta there is a Stargate Special on that day so it will be the week after...
                              I think the way it works out this year is that we're going to stary behind, because we get a Christmas break too (which we don't usually get).
                              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

SkyOne 3.1.2006 (hdtv)
                                SciFi 6.1.2006

4 horseman part 2
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X