X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all!

Wow...it's been quiet here today!

Can I just get your attention for a sec? There's loads of shipper goodness in it

http://suekayonline.stargate-intel.net

MY SITE IS FINALLY UP!!!!! (well...besides the fanfic section anyways!)

What's on it I hear you say?

Photographs of where I live
    My Original Fiction
    Fan Art
    - Signatures
    - - Sigs I've made for people
    - - My Sam and Jack series
    - - My Jack and Daniel series
    - - My Personal signature collection
    - - And a few non-SG1 sigs too!
    - Wallpapers
    - - 2 800x600 S/J ship walls
    - - 1 Prometheus wall
    - Banners
    - - Just some for SI
    - Graphics
    - - S/J Ship Art
    - - Photo Manips
    - - Funny Stuff!
    - - And a page for all the other stuff!

The Fanfic section should be finished by the end of the week
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
      Lys, I absolutely adore this one!!! Even though it's not shippy, it's Jonas!!! Looking very cute, by the way. I just can't bear to [img] it!

I wonder what he would have thought of Santa Claus. . .
      Last edited by Buc252; 19 December 2005, 07:19 PM.
      - Mary
      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
        Janeway Chakotay? I was always rooting for Janeway and Tom. Especially after the Warpspeed 10 incedent.
        Nope, i was a Tom/B'elanna from the very, very beginning. I always love the tragic hero, and his smart but loving woman. <g>

At least I got resolution on that ship, although by that time, it was the "7 of 9 Show" and didn't show them much. However, Voyager did prove that you can have resolved ship in a science fiction series without it being a detriment to the plot. Yes, they're a couple involved romantically, but they're still the people they always were, with the same jobs and responsibilities.

As a matter of fact, when I first started watching SG, I thought that Jack was very much a cross between Tom and Mulder. Personal tragedy has been tough for them to overcome, but they stick with it, and pull themselves up by their bootstraps. <g>
        - Mary
        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

joe answered my question. here's my q and his a.

Originally Posted by majorsal
          why are you quitting this? i just don't get it. you *don't* have to have rda/jack there to do ship (temporarily that is). why are you essentially quitting this ship storyline? please, for once, just give us the facts.

sally

(joe)
          To be perfectly honest, there are more interesting and important stories to tell at this point.

~~~

well, it's *interesting* and *important* to me, so....

what happened to joe?

and yes, shipperahoy, it 'was' a blunt way of putting it.

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

why are you quitting this? i just don't get it. you *don't* have to have rda/jack there to do ship (temporarily that is). why are you essentially quitting this ship storyline? please, for once, just give us the facts.

sally

(joe)
              To be perfectly honest, there are more interesting and important stories to tell at this point.

~~~

what happened to joe?

sally
              Well "to be perfectly honest", I'm very disapointed in Joe's response. I understand that he's being asked the ship question over and over again but he has to know that it's because we've not been given one single straight answer. However, he's never been quite this...deragotory towards shippers before. He can condescend all he wants but even this blunt and, quite frankly, rude response STILL doesn't give any kind of answer other than that they're obviously bored with the storyline now that they've got Mistress Boobs McCleavage on board and plan to just leave the storyline in limbo as they can't be bothered to resolve it one way or another, despite how simple it would be to do so. This is why I'm trying to avoid ship at all costs on Atlantis.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Merry Christmas Greetings Shippers!

Been a while for me here.... RL went to HE!! in an ugly handbasket a couple months ago and I'm only just starting to feel like myself again... and up to getting back into the shipper groove. Thought I'd drop in and drop off my little Christmas prezzie for all my shipper family & friends here.... And to the folks who've jumped in since I jumped into the lurkdom pools!

Hope everyone has the Merriest Christmas possible! Now that schools off for winter break, I'm hoping I can also get back to the ficwriting swing soon.... I hate leaving those WIP's dangling as much as I know the readers hate waiting for them to be concluded. So wish me luck and lots of creative inspiration!

Oh, and I just finished rewatching some of the end of season seven and the Reckoning eps, and I gotta say, if you just wipe 's existence out of your memories as I have, those eps are some of the shippiest material to come out since Divide and Conquer, Beneath the Surface, and Entity.... Selective memory is a wonderful tool!

Happy Holiday Cheers!
                Love and hot fudge,
                Bren Ren
                ~
                My stories!
                ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

sally

(joe)

~~~

what happened to joe?

sally
                  It could be worse , he answer wasn't "is gone"
                  sigpic

Comment

Lonely Star!!!! I just watched your vid 'I Love You' by Celine Dion and it was fantastic!! I love how you had changed the note from Pete to that lovely little note from Jack!! Well Done! And please make more!

Also hello to all the newbies who have joined us for xmas!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Majorsal

sally

(joe)

~~~

what happened to joe?

sally
                      I don't know what has happened to Joe but that certainly isn't like him! I was really shocked when I read that I've really missed the Sam Jack ship in Season 9 and I haven't even bothered to re-watch some of the new episodes when they have aired here...
                      I'm usually glued to the tv telling everyone to shut up even if I have already watched downloads but for Season 9 I haven't really been bothered
                      I was keeping my fingers crossed for a bit more ship in the later half of the season but now I'm not sure whether I should expect anything at all
                      Whats season 10 going to be like if Season 9 is anything to go by.....

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                        I don't know what has happened to Joe but that certainly isn't like him! I was really shocked when I read that I've really missed the Sam Jack ship in Season 9 and I haven't even bothered to re-watch some of the new episodes when they have aired here...
                        I'm usually glued to the tv telling everyone to shut up even if I have already watched downloads but for Season 9 I haven't really been bothered
                        I was keeping my fingers crossed for a bit more ship in the later half of the season but now I'm not sure whether I should expect anything at all
                        Whats season 10 going to be like if Season 9 is anything to go by.....
                        Yes, he answer a "little strange"(stupid )

if at least write : is gone, continuing or like somethig
                        but as write it could be worse
                        I am a thinking no more shiping S&J in 9. & 10. season
                        if yes i will very surprised (i hope, i love surprised)
                        Last edited by dexterav; 20 December 2005, 02:56 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
                          Yes, he answer a "little strange"(stupid )

if at least write : is gone, continuing or like somethig
                          but as write it could be worse
                          I am a thinking no more shiping S&J in 9. & 10. season
                          Yep I guess it could have been worse but its just how Joe put it...so bluntly I hope its not gone forever, if we can't have it in Season 9 or 10 then when Stargate finally gets around to its ultimate Series finale then I will be expecting something BIG! and I mean Very Very Very BIG!!

I will be content with the writers just dedicating a little bit of time to show us Sam and Jack together! Thats all i've wanted from the start, just to see Sam and Jack together as a couple..holding hands...goodbye kisses as one goes on a mission...small little things like that, its not too much to ask is it??

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Sam that answer did not sound like Joe.It sounded like TPTB from Scifi.I have a feeling TPTB of Scifi is really running the Show.IMO it's time for Shippers to either write TPTB or stop watching the Show.Watching the Show ever week and hoping for the best is not getting the Job done.

Comment

To be perfectly honest, there are more interesting and important stories to tell at this point

This is not a very nice Christmas gift

Yep I guess it could have been worse but its just how Joe put it...so bluntly I hope its not gone forever, if we can't have it in Season 9 or 10 then when Stargate finally gets around to its ultimate Series finale then I will be expecting something BIG! and I mean Very Very Very BIG!!

I will be content with the writers just dedicating a little bit of time to show us Sam and Jack together! Thats all i've wanted from the start, just to see Sam and Jack together as a couple..holding hands...goodbye kisses as one goes on a mission...small little things like that, its not too much to ask is it??

yes, i hope
                              yes, i agreed
                              sigpic

Comment

I agree Ses something needs to be done, but I'm not going to stop watching the new episodes....Stargate is still a fun and exciting show to watch it just isn't the old Stargate that I loved and was completely obsessed with. Now it just feels like one of those shows that I watch when I've got nothing else to do, not one that I make time for every week I didn't realise just how important the ship was to Stargate until they took it away from us...

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Working...
                                X