This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
    Because no ship celebration would be complete without the Grace kiss plastered on the screen over and over...and over...

*sigh*

It's such a shame these two never had any chemistry and the whole ship thing was forced upon us all by the silly writers...

*cough*
    I'm glad somebody posted the kiss. It wouldn't have been a proper celebration without it. Now I just have to pull myself away from watching it so I can see all the rest of the wonderful shipmas posts. I'll move in a minute...I'm trying to move on.....maybe I'll just watch the kiss for another minute!
    sigpic

Comment

TWELVE DAYS OF SHIPMAS

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
        me thinks I'll hang here for a while....quite a while *wink*
        I'll bring the popcorn and we can both sit here for a wee while.
        sigpic

Comment

For Crying Out Loud Daniel, this is the last time I invite you to my cabin... Didn't you have enough snow fights when you where younger?

"Indeed O'Neill I'm having a hard time understanding some traditions from earth", Teal'c still didn't understand what was the fun of playing with cold iced water.

Sam looked at Teal'c and shouted, "Don't step on the lake...the ice is not thick enough to bear your weight..."

Too late, Teal'c fell through the ice. SG-1 immediately mobilzed into action to rescue their team member.

Jack yelled, "Daniel, quick get a rope from the shed or a long branch."

Foolishly, Sam started to crawl on the ice towards her comrade.

"Stop, Carter!!" Jack yelled.

Too late. Sam slipped into the deep cold water of the winter lake.

Jack was stunned momentarily but a fine leader, he leapt to action to save two team mates.

“Daniel Hurry Up!” Jack shouted.
          Daniel came running back with a large roll of thick braided rope and handed it to Jack.

Jack tied the rope around his waist and began to gently crawl towards the hole in the ice that Sam fell through. Just as Jack was nearing the edge of the hole, Carter re-surfaced and screamed “Help Jack!”

Before she she sank back into the icy depths, Jack grabbed a hold of her jacket and yelled, " Daniel pull the rope now!"

Teal'c hold on to my arm. Thank God they where safe...

Teal'c: Thank you O'Neill. I owe you one. That was not as pleasurable as a snow ball.

Sam: (She finds herself in Jack's arm.) Sir, thank you. (shivering a bit).

Jack: Come on here. ( and Jack gives Sam a big warm hug.) They were in each others arms. It was but a minute but felt a life time. It also felt right.

Will there be a time where he didn't have to find an excuse? With this thought in his mind they all started walking towards the cabin, he withdrew his arm from around Carter’s waist.

As his friends sat in the comfort of his warm living room, Jack ran a warm bath for Carter, to prevent her becoming ill. As he waited for the bath to fill, he moved to the door, to watch his officer.

He observed her sparkling blue eyes as she chatted animatedly with her colleagues and friends, watched her smile light up the room. He wished he could be on the receiving end of that dazzling grin, but knew that he seldom was, their friendly banter replaced by forced and cold over-professionalism in recent years.
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Hi shipper family!!!

I'm so sorry, I didn't know this was on, I haven't been here in ages!! Thank you so much sueKay for telling me!!

Gotta go catch up a bit! Happy Shipmas everyone!!

Comment

Cathain : nice one !!

((((((((Florence))))))))

Thanks Nell, SueKay, Tracy

I'm so happy I made it, I have a great time even if I need to cath up on the 9 pages I missed. By the way, Caty, great vid !! again thanks again for your help on my latest one..I wish I had green...gotta to spread it a little before

ÜberSG-1Fan thanks for THE kiss Shipmas wouldn't be shipmas without THE kiss

Comment

Tracey Jane... Thanks... just a little editing to keep the link... Shippers keep writing

The Shipper Family Shipmas Story What's this?

For Crying Out Loud Daniel, this is the last time I invite you to my cabin... Didn't you have enough snow fights when you where younger?

"Indeed O'Neill I'm having a hard time understanding some traditions from earth", Teal'c still didn't understand what was the fun of playing with cold iced water.

Sam looked at Teal'c and shouted, "Don't step on the lake...the ice is not thick enough to bear your weight..."

Too late, Teal'c fell through the ice. SG-1 immediately mobilzed into action to rescue their team member.

Jack yelled, "Daniel, quick get a rope from the shed or a long branch."

Foolishly, Sam started to crawl on the ice towards her comrade.

"Stop, Carter!!" Jack yelled.

Too late. Sam slipped into the deep cold water of the winter lake.

Jack was stunned momentarily but a fine leader, he leapt to action to save two team mates.

“Daniel Hurry Up!” Jack shouted.
                Daniel came running back with a large roll of thick braided rope and handed it to Jack.

Jack tied the rope around his waist and began to gently crawl towards the hole in the ice that Sam fell through. Just as Jack was nearing the edge of the hole, Carter re-surfaced and screamed “Help Jack!”

Before she she sank back into the icy depths, Jack grabbed a hold of her jacket and yelled, " Daniel pull the rope now!"

Teal'c hold on to my arm. Thank God they where safe...

Teal'c: Thank you O'Neill. I owe you one. That was not as pleasurable as a snow ball.

Sam: (She finds herself in Jack's arm.) Sir, thank you. (shivering a bit).

Jack: Come on here. ( and Jack gives Sam a big warm hug.) They were in each others arms. It was but a minute but felt a life time. It also felt right.

Will there be a time where he didn't have to find an excuse? With this thought in his mind they all started walking towards the cabin, he withdrew his arm from around Carter’s waist.

As his friends sat in the comfort of his warm living room, Jack ran a warm bath for Carter, to prevent her becoming ill. As he waited for the bath to fill, he moved to the door, to watch his officer.

He observed her sparkling blue eyes as she chatted animatedly with her colleagues and friends, watched her smile light up the room. He wished he could be on the receiving end of that dazzling grin, but knew that he seldom was, their friendly banter replaced by forced and cold over-professionalism in recent years...

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

TWELVE DAYS OF SHIPMAS
                  sigpic

Comment

WOW! this thread is getting busy!
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                      TWELVE DAYS OF SHIPMAS

ROTFLMAo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i COULDN'T WAIT nELL lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                        I'm glad somebody posted the kiss. It wouldn't have been a proper celebration without it. Now I just have to pull myself away from watching it so I can see all the rest of the wonderful shipmas posts. I'll move in a minute...I'm trying to move on.....maybe I'll just watch the kiss for another minute!
                        Well see I think that this scene MUST be posted on every page of this thread. Not just for Shipmas. But for always.

I mean, does anyone ever get over this pic??? Does it ever get old? EVER???

As for the meaning of the episode, sure Grace hurt at first because I THOUGHT it was about her moving on. But really it was her first major step toward something real with Jack in that as a result of Grace and beyond, she once and for all has definitive proof and dismissed the possibility that her feelings for Jack weren't geniune. See, she tried something else. She gave herself the freedom to explore a relationship with someone else and because of that, she realized her feelings were real.

Since JM said that a Sam/Pete future was more than likely never in the cards, Grace for me is a true kick in the pants for ship as it jumped it forward to a more meaningful place where Sam considered the idea that her feelings for Jack were false and realized they were real after all.

Jack and Sam...OH so canon.

Last edited by Uber; 18 December 2005, 01:51 PM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                          WOW! this thread is getting busy!
                          Yep.... 27 shippers... 17 members and 10 guest... at least at the moment I'm writing this and if you haven't voted....

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                          Shipmas Poll

Dear Shippers.... it can't be a Ship Day or Mini Ship day without a poll... so this poll is all about love, ship and letting yourself go....

I would like you to list.... IN ORDER your FAVORITE SG episodes, Ship, non Ship.... you can vote for one, or two or 10 or 15 up to 20... do you have to vote for 20? nope... anything from 1-20....

2 part episodes count as one... so Moebius, Reckoning, Lost City, Children of the Gods, etc are considered one ep... (hope this makes the voting easier...)

Each ep will have a ranking.... your number 1 vote will have 20 point, number 2 will have 19 votes and so on.... so it would help if you can post them with how many votes they will get....

I will start counting at 6pm EST so please do not change your vote after that and will close the voting at 10pm EST....

So Shippers.... get inspired and vote.... for all these wonderfull 8 years of Sam and Jack...

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                            Well see I think that this scene MUST be posted on every page of this thread. Not just for Shipmas. But for always.

I mean, does anyone ever get over this pic??? Does it ever get old? EVER???

As for the meaning of the episode, sure Grace hurt at first because I THOUGHT it was about her moving on. But really it was her first major step toward something real with Jack in that as a result of Grace and beyond, she once and for all has definitive proof and dismissed the possibility that her feelings for Jack weren't geniune. See, she tried something else. She gave herself the freedom to explore a relationship with someone else and because of that, she realized her feelings were real.

Since JM said that a Sam/Pete future was more than likely never in the cards, Grace for is a true kick in the pants for ship as it jumped it forward to a more meaningful place where Sam considered the idea that her feelings for Jack were false and realized they were real after all.

Jack and Sam...OH so canon.

So Well Said !!!

Comment

TWELVE DAYS OF SHIPMAS
                              This is your best one yet. I love. After you've done them all, Nell, you'll have to put them all together on a super post so that we can sing the song!!!
                              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

TWELVE DAYS OF SHIPMAS
                                *laughs* I love it!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X