Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the artwork Oma! It's once again gorgeous!

Originally posted by VSS View Post
    Hi guys, here's the Season 2 Shipper Rewatch schedule:
    Spoiler:

May 18 The Serpent’s Lair
    May 20 In the Line of Duty
    May 22 Prisoners
    May 27 The Gamekeeper
    May 29 Need
    May 29 Thor’s Chariot
    June 1 Message in a Bottle
    June 3 Family
    June 5 Secrets
    June 8 Bane
    June 10 The Tok’ra Part 1
    June 12 The Tok’ra Part 2
    June 15 Spirits
    June 17 Touchstone
    June 19 The Fifth Race
    June 22 A Matter of Time
    June 24 Holiday
    June 26 Serpent’s Song
    June 29 One False Step
    July 2 Show and Tell
    July 6 1969
    July 8 Out of Mind

If anyone would like to do a write-up for one of these episodes, let me know! Thanks.
    Also, if you're in the US and don't have the DVDs (or if you're at work!), hulu.com has season two up now.
    Thanks for the list! I'll try to participate some more next season... and the end of this season

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Prove yourself a true WooHoo, vote Revisions
    Yes Ma'am.

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
    Lokie Jumble... http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/q...f?t=1241212484

Now that that's taken care of... *fragile balance, fragile balance, fragile balance...*
    *droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooools*

1)Fragile Balance (7)
    2) Revisions (3)
    3) Lifeboat (1)

TbH...I would have voted it as well without my knowledge of MW directing it because IMHO it's a real good episode...I really really like it!
    Fragile Balance, IMHO, is more an episode of "I wanna be funny" I don't like the obvious funnyness of that episode...it's a bit too much for me
    sigpic

Comment

- not your week is it amanda?

Comment

A little idea I got from Jann turned into kind of a big story. The theory of General relativity. It's a WIP but I update every week.
        Last edited by VSS; 01 May 2009, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Love the artwork Oma! It's once again gorgeous!

Thanks for the list! I'll try to participate some more next season... and the end of this season

Yes Ma'am.

*droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooools*

1)Fragile Balance (7)
          2) Revisions (3)
          3) Lifeboat (1)

TbH...I would have voted it as well without my knowledge of MW directing it because IMHO it's a real good episode...I really really like it!
          Fragile Balance, IMHO, is more an episode of "I wanna be funny" I don't like the obvious funnyness of that episode...it's a bit too much for me

Well I just have to say that I forgot that Sam was the one that woke him up

Can I just say I love that pic...#1 Jack sleeping...awww!! and #2 It's really sad, notice he only has 1 pillow, the other side is empty...he doesn't have anyone that loves him *sniff* He's all alone...and then in a few months after that the woman he loves decides to move on, therefore no chance of her ever occupying that space...((())) Good thing he's no longer alone now
          Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
          - not your week is it amanda?
          It really isn't What could happen next

Edit- VSS!!!!!!!!!! You wrote something new!!! Yes!!! woohood!!!! *runs off to read*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...ckwakingup.jpg
            Can I just say I love that pic...#1 Jack sleeping...awww!! and #2 It's really sad, notice he only has 1 pillow, the other side is empty...he doesn't have anyone that loves him *sniff* He's all alone...and then in a few months after that the woman he loves decides to move on, therefore no chance of her ever occupying that space...((())) Good thing he's no longer alone now

Edit- VSS!!!!!!!!!! You wrote something new!!! Yes!!! woohood!!!! *runs off to read*
            that's a question that should never be asked amanda......cuz you may not like the answer....

Comment

Cags...that was awesome Cags! Really great. (ficlet)

Trin, loved yours too! (mini fishing rod)

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Sooo jealous! You are going to tell us all about it, aren't you?
              Oh, you can probably count on it.

Originally posted by leiasky View Post

OT Star Trek

Spoiler:
              Went to the premier in Hollywood last night and was FLOORED by how good the movie was. Go see it when it comes out next week!
              Oh! I forgot to tell all of you! The exterior shot of Starfleet Academy was shot ON MY CAMPUS! So that means....wait for it...I teach at Starfleet Academy! Woohooo(d)! LOL

Okay, so yes. I am a geek.
              Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                Cags...that was awesome Cags! Really great. (ficlet)

Trin, loved yours too! (mini fishing rod)

Oh, you can probably count on it.

Oh! I forgot to tell all of you! The exterior shot of Starfleet Academy was shot ON MY CAMPUS! So that means....wait for it...I teach at Starfleet Academy! Woohooo(d)! LOL

Okay, so yes. I am a geek.
                That's awesome!! If I was at that campus I'd probably die (((Star Trek)))

Transformers 2 filmed about 30 minutes away from me (something interesting does occasionally happen in PA it seems )

To be on Topic-

Comment

Originally posted by Sappho View Post
                  Mary, I'm LOLing here, I love the particulars of your fanfic taste! I'm much less discriminatory (as long as it's well-written, it's usually fair game for me). And sorry, but don't read my fics. The long one, anyway. I whump EVERYONE in that. So far, anyway.

Ooooh yeah, Meridian has to be the saddest one for me. TV rarely makes me cry, and I still cry every time I see it. *Sniffle*
                  It's not nice to laugh at people, y'know.

As for Meridian, I didn't find it sad at all. <shrug> To each their own.

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
                  Pol, thanks for those fics! I haven't read some of them. And thanks to Mary what she wrote what fics she likes ?dislikes cause i like the same

Congrats On 10 000 Alan!!!
                  Thank you. Now I feel a bit better.

1)Fragile Balance (8)
                  2) Revisions (3)
                  3) Lifeboat (1)

It's gotta be Fragile Balance. I just love the ship in that ep. Besides, the other two aren't even close competition as far as I'm concerned. Revisions spends wayyyy too much time with Jack and Sam apart. Sam is working with Daniel and that native, and Jack and Teal'c are off on their own. There's nothing there for a shipper. As for Lifeboat, the only good thing about it is the scenes with the two fo them in the infirmary. But overriding that is Daniel/MS chewing up the scenery and, IMO, not putting in a very good performance doing it. Just MO.

So my vote definitely goes to Fragile Balance. "You *are* kinda cute..." <g>
                  - Mary
                  SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                  Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...ckwakingup.jpg

Heh ... apparently Sam is well enough aware of Jack's sleeping habits to stay an arm's length away from him when she wakes him ... and then step back quickly, just in case he reacts.

And in the picture, just my opinion, mind you, but I think he's using both pillows for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                      Heh ... apparently Sam is well enough aware of Jack's sleeping habits to stay an arm's length away from him when she wakes him ... and then step back quickly, just in case he reacts.

And in the picture, just my opinion, mind you, but I think he's using both pillows for himself.
                      He probably is But it's so sad either way...and then Sam's right there... Oh by the way...yup more plot bunnies have found there way into my head So look for some shameless self promotion in a few hours Y'all inspire so many of these darn ficlets!! This time it's Jack alone by himself at night...*sniff*(((Family))) If I haven't said it recently, you guys are amazing!

Comment

He probably is But it's so sad either way...and then Sam's right there... Oh by the way...yup more plot bunnies have found there way into my head So look for some shameless self promotion in a few hours Y'all inspire so many of these darn ficlets!! This time it's Jack alone by himself at night...*sniff*(((Family))) If I haven't said it recently, you guys are amazing!
                        just like regular bunnies...they multiply exponentially....

just like Sam and Jack are hoping to do.....

Comment

Oh my! VSS posted a new story and it is so marvelous!!!! The theory of General relativity

You must go read this--it rocks!!!
                          sigpic
                          Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Oh, you're definitely right. It would be so much better if Sam was there for more than to just wake him up and leap out of his way.

And as for "shameless self promotion in a few hours":

YIPPEEEE!
                            YAAAAAY
                            !

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                              just like regular bunnies...they multiply exponentially....

just like Sam and Jack are hoping to do.....
                              One leads to another and another and then it never ends

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
                              Oh my! VSS posted a new story and it is so marvelous!!!! The theory of General relativity

You must go read this--it rocks!!!
                              It was awesome! I'm like bouncing in excitement waiting for the next chapter to be posted

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                              Oh, you're definitely right. It would be so much better if Sam was there for more than to just wake him up and leap out of his way.

And as for "shameless self promotion in a few hours":

YIPPEEEE!
                              YAAAAAY
                              !
                              (((Hedwig)))

What's bad is when your writing *and* listening to a really sad song that makes you think of Sam and Jack

Comment

thanks for the heads up on the story.......so cool...

http://sanctuary-caps.com/index.php
                                Check out my fanfichttp://www.fanfiction.net/u/1763762/staceydj

Comment

Working...
                                X