This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GREETINGS, SHIPPERS!!!

I'm going to begin my TWELVE DAYS OF SHIPMAS and post each day over the next several hours.

But, first I want to thank LOL4JACK for helping me with ideas and cheering me on!!!

Lys saved my mikta with some pics emergencies this morning!!!

I "borrowed" lots of caps to make my Twelve Days. Thanks Mala50, Lys, Lonely_Star, Kliggins, Admiral Q O, and others whom were not identified on their caps. And, Stargate SG-1 Screencaps. com.

I dedicate these Twelve Days to The Sam and Jack Shippers, The Jack Thunkers, The Samandans, and Friends of Sam and Jack.

nell
    sigpic

Comment

MERRY SHIPMAS, SAM/JACK SHIPPERS!

Wow, this is great, and it's just the beginning! And of course, welcome and thanks for our friendly guests for popping in -

Just sayin', just flyin' by, will definitely join you all later! Have fun!

Note: You shippers must be posting like a storm - my computer's hiccouphing when I try to post!
      MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
      sigpic
      Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Jack: Daniel did you know the shippers are voting for their favorite episodes?
        Daniel: Favorite eps? Will I be there?
        Jack: I don't know Daniel, they can only vote up to 20 and well.... they are MY shippers...
        Daniel: Yes, but they are voting regardless of Ship or not...

Sam: Jack you do know what that means?.... you might not be in all of them!

Jack: FCOL... I better give a call to Bridge Studios... who should I call? Joe? Brad? Rob? I need to come back... Shippers need me... otherwise how are they going to get more of this...

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Thank you LOL4Jack!!!
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

TWELVE DAYS OF SHIPMAS

Last edited by nell; 18 December 2005, 07:43 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeye! Very excited about the twelve days. I have two fics, that although have been around for a couple of days, the official release is today. So, Merry Shipmas and Happy Reading!!!!!

Firstly Learning Curve (Quantum Deep) was originally meant to be my offering for today, but I got festive and wrote two. This was supposed to be just Quantum Deep, a vague parody of Quantum Leap, the TV show, but the title didn't fit as well as Learning Curve. Although Learning Curve is and existing Stargate title, the two aren't related in any form. The fic involves Sam and Jack travelling through time, revisiting some of our favourite Shippy moments and episodes.

Staff Blast however, is a very festive fic about the SGC Staff Blast, or Christmas Party (yes, the double meaning was intended). This only got finished early this morning, and was written in a day, especially for you guys.

I'd like to say thanks to SueKay, cos it was her site these are posted on (although if you search for me on Gateworld, you'll also find me there). These are my first two fics, and so another thank you goes to those of you that have read them and sent me kind comments, especially Nell, the only person so far to have read both!

Merry Shipmas.

Comment

Right so here is my vote. There are so many more I wanted to add. I am still not entirely happy with this list. But if I don't post it now it will take over the rest of my evening .

1. The Lost City
                2. Window of Opportunity
                3. Threads
                4. Heroes
                5. Abyss
                6. Divide and Conquer
                7. Point of View
                8. Entity
                9. The fifth Race
                10. Beneath the Surface
                11. Solitudes
                12. Metamorphosis
                13. 100 days
                14. Rites of passage
                15. Frozen
                16. Foothold
                17. Singularity
                18. Fragile Balance
                19. Moebius
                20. Learning Curve

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

This is quiet?!?! Hellooooooo?!?!

Comment

TWELVE DAYS OF SHIPMAS

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                      Yeah it is a bit quiet. Although I am popping in and out. I have a lot to do today (student nurse, starting next placement tomorrow) but I am still here.

Btw I am going to start to read your fics in a moment.

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                        The penguins are having a good time outside and play with some new friends.

Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

I think it is a combination of a Sunday and the holidays. Folks will be in and out. Like me. Out for a bit.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm going to have to go in a few, I must admit. I have church and am taking a friend. I'll be back about 9pm ish. I'm sure some people will be around.

Working on the fanfic I scrapped over a year ago. It's fairly amusing. I actually originally wrote it, then a similar scene happened in SG1, except it was Daniel naked in the office.

Comment

Still around too.... just made my short list of favorite episodes.... 33!!!!!!!

BTW, I'm making a clarification for the voting poll.... eps in 2 parts are considered as one... so, Children of the Gods, Lost City, Moebius, Reckoning, etc are considered one ep!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                                Still around too.... just made my short list of favorite episodes.... 33!!!!!!!

BTW, I'm making a clarification for the voting poll.... eps in 2 parts are considered as one... so, Children of the Gods, Lost City, Moebius, Reckoning, etc are considered one ep!
                                Oh, I assumed that anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X