sigpic
    Made by Luvnjack... Thanks
    Spoiler:
    Proud to be an American

Comment

Originally posted by SerenaSerenity View Post
      Awwwwwwwww....... *will read that one too*

--------------------------------------------

I was wondering though. I'm new to reading the fanfics. In order to leave a review or look for other ones on my own, do I need to be a member? *is very curious* The reason I ask is cause I don't write fanfics. Don't know if I could. Kinda scared to try so I stick to the graphic arts. *nod nod*
      If it's on fanfiction.net then yes you can look for other ones on your own and some of the author's have enable the anonymous reviews, so you should be able to review for those, while some author's don't allow anonymous reviews Hoped that helped!
      here's the link for all of the Sam and Jack fanfic- Sam and Jack fanfic if you look to the right hand side you can narrow the selection by ones that are in progress/completed, change the characters you are looking for as well as the rating/language/length of the fanfic

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Gategirl95 View Post
        Oh, love that one. Second the rec!

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
        That was just too cute!
        thank you!

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
        **throws blue and red jello at DM as she scurries out the door**
        Thee-hee, I'm not gone yet! Apparently... I just slid back to gw!

Im posting fics up here way to much, though I keep finding new ones, this one get the Saddest of the Day Award
        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4131391/1/My_Lovers_Gone
        And that one... *sad sigh*
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
          If it's on fanfiction.net then yes you can look for other ones on your own and some of the author's have enable the anonymous reviews, so you should be able to review for those, while some author's don't allow anonymous reviews Hoped that helped!
          here's the link for all of the Sam and Jack fanfic- Sam and Jack fanfic if you look to the right hand side you can narrow the selection by ones that are in progress/completed, change the characters you are looking for as well as the rating/language/length of the fanfic
          *smiles* Thank you so much! That was a big help! *nod nod* Much appreciated.
          sigpic

Comment

*smiles* Thank you so much! That was a big help! *nod nod* Much appreciated.
            Your very welcome glad to be of help!

Comment

What she said.

Plus, Serena, you don't have to be an author to have an account and leave signed reviews. You might want an account just to keep track of your favorite stories and authors. You can sign up for email alerts, etc.

Comment

Is it complete?
                Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post
                  What she said.

Plus, Serena, you don't have to be an author to have an account and leave signed reviews. You might want an account just to keep track of your favorite stories and authors. You can sign up for email alerts, etc.
                  Forgot about that part! Also SerenaSerenity who knows you may not think you can write, but if you try it, you could get hooked! (speaking from experience) Always try everything once is my philosophy! And these characters can really make their way into your heart when your writing as well. *is mussy*

Comment

I'm just watching Season 3 episode Points of View on Sky One and this piece of dialogue just seemed to jump out at me:

Look, you're dealing with a loss right now that I can't even begin to…What I mean is, maybe I'm not the right person to help you.
                    (alternate)
                    Yes, you are. You're the only one who can. Look, I know you well enough to know that you don't have clue what to say. You don't have to say anything.
                    The part in bold stuck with me. The guy may not be good with words in communicating feelings...but I think he'd show them in other ways....even if they're slightly odd ways. Our Sam, over the years, will have gotten to know more about our Jack and recognise this in him for herself - "fishing" = "date" etc.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Lady eliza View Post
                      YES!!!!!The wedding one is the 26th of July 2012. We're getting married!!! YES!!! [/SPOILERS
                      Hey, that's OUR wedding anniversary! Woohoo(d)! Great date, it'll mark success for you! And in 2012 we'll have been together for 13 years, married for four.

Have fun! (okay, so it's a little premature to write that last bit, but still)
                      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post
                        What she said.

Really? Oh okay. *nods and smiles* Thanks! Much appreciated!

Forgot about that part! Also SerenaSerenity who knows you may not think you can write, but if you try it, you could get hooked! (speaking from experience) Always try everything once is my philosophy! And these characters can really make their way into your heart when your writing as well. *is mussy*
                        lol Maybe. I've never written one before. Usually the stories I've written are about charactors that I've made up. I've never written anything for charactors that were already thought up and had a story to go with. I'm worried I'll miss represent them and feel rather bad.

But, I think, after I read some and get to feel more comfortable, I might just take a crack at it and see what happens. *smiles and nods* Thanks again.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                          I'm just watching Season 3 episode Points of View on Sky One and this piece of dialogue just seemed to jump out at me:

The part in bold stuck with me. The guy may not be good with words in communicating feelings...but I think he'd show them in other ways....even if they're slightly odd ways. Our Sam, over the years, will have gotten to know more about our Jack and recognise this in him for herself - "fishing" = "date" etc.

Yes! That's what I love about them. They've gotten to know each other so well over the years in the feild and on a personal level without ever setting out to. That's the best of it. Cause they were meant for each other, and they couldn't avoid it.
                          sigpic
                          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post

Green. Wow.

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                            Hey, that's OUR wedding anniversary! Woohoo(d)! Great date, it'll mark success for you! And in 2012 we'll have been together for 13 years, married for four.

Have fun! (okay, so it's a little premature to write that last bit, but still)
                            LOL! Wow, thank you. I'm sure it will- we already know we're soulmates.
                            sigpicI love the Lord my God with all my heart!!!!http://www.geocities.com/Lessien2002 Save stargate sg1!!!! Let us shippers have a good resolution please!!!! My fanfiction http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1023184/- there's more to come!
                            My GW fanfiction-http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...ogetherat.html
                            http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/37559/3/0/1/-the c2 community sam/jack relationship community.
                            http://www.petitiononline.com/P3X595/petition.html
                            Now is the time for us to shine, to shine with the power of Christ Divine! The Lord has promised us revival and it WILL come!

Comment

Thank you for the birthday wishes and congratulations everyone.
                              sigpicI love the Lord my God with all my heart!!!!http://www.geocities.com/Lessien2002 Save stargate sg1!!!! Let us shippers have a good resolution please!!!! My fanfiction http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1023184/- there's more to come!
                              My GW fanfiction-http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...ogetherat.html
                              http://www.fanfiction.net/c2/37559/3/0/1/-the c2 community sam/jack relationship community.
                              http://www.petitiononline.com/P3X595/petition.html
                              Now is the time for us to shine, to shine with the power of Christ Divine! The Lord has promised us revival and it WILL come!

Comment

Really? Oh okay. *nods and smiles* Thanks! Much appreciated!

lol Maybe. I've never written one before. Usually the stories I've written are about charactors that I've made up. I've never written anything for charactors that were already thought up and had a story to go with. I'm worried I'll miss represent them and feel rather bad.

But, I think, after I read some and get to feel more comfortable, I might just take a crack at it and see what happens. *smiles and nods* Thanks again.
                                Go for it!! And make sure to let us all know when you do please!

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                                Yes! That's what I love about them. They've gotten to know each other so well over the years in the feild and on a personal level without ever setting out to. That's the best of it. Cause they were meant for each other, and they couldn't avoid it.
                                Amen to that! That's why no matter what these two will always have a special place in my heart, because they are soul mates, they both have their flaws but when it all comes down to it they are perfect for one another. And no matter what happens they always find each other. (such as in the alternate timelines/universes/ erased memories) As Jack would say they gravitate to each other like magnets. And it's something that goes so far beyond a normal attraction for one another. Because would a normal attraction have lasted so long? with all the regs in place you would have thought that their feelings would have gone away and they would have moved on. And even when they did move on, they still came back to each other *is a hopeless romantic* And I think this is what's at the core of us shippers wanting confirmation, we know there meant for each other, now we just want to confirm that!

Comment

Working...
                                X