This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rogue
    Yeah, I was really hoping that RepliCarter would initiate a dream scene with Jack. Oh well, another wasted opportunity.
    If RepliCarter really wanted to conquer Earth she could have had the man so distracted it would have been a cake walk. (That's such an odd expression - Who would walk on cake??)
    sigpic
    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

((((((cookie monster)))))))

have a hug and some shipper cookies

heads up guys - check out fandom...I've reposted my shippy sketch
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
        If RepliCarter really wanted to conquer Earth she could have had the man so distracted it would have been a cake walk. (That's such an odd expression - Who would walk on cake??)
        well i would, but then theres not much i wouldn't do with cake. i'm using it to paint the walls in my room right now. tomorrow i'm going to make some cake plates, ya know, to eat cake off of. then its liquified cake to wash it all down.

Comment

Had a scare there...my screen turned sideways (the picture...not the actual monitor!)

But it's back to normal now
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir
            Tracy, for the SG1 fans, Carter/McKay might get it as McKay being an ass and Sam is too good to let it bug her, but what about the impression being given to the SGA fans who have never seen SG1, have no interest in SG1 and only know Sam as a member of SG1. She's going to look pretty sleazy as McKay's joy toy.

You have a point here Uhsir and I have nothing else to add about the matter as TPTB is just messing around with the Sam and Jack shippers in all spin off they can think of ...May be they will be launching the 3rd spin off .."Samarella in space" soon !!!

Caty

Comment

I just saw the pics of Grace under pressure
              Spoiler:
              the hug ..and kiss Mac kay hallucination/Sam and it is hot and sexual ...she also looks wet !!! her hair anyway unless she was sweating a lot by kissing him !!!

They are very happy campers at the Pro Mac Kay/Sam thread .

Caty
              Last edited by Catysg1; 13 December 2005, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                well i would, but then theres not much i wouldn't do with cake. i'm using it to paint the walls in my room right now. tomorrow i'm going to make some cake plates, ya know, to eat cake off of. then its liquified cake to wash it all down.
                SB it sounds like you have been imbibing something stronger than liquified cake. Ah but cake reminds me of O'Neill, and he reminds me of Sam and so back on track.
                sigpic
                Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

It bothers me Trupi.If we knew 100% that Sam and Jack were together and if we got a real Sam/Jack Kiss and an I Love You this episode would not be that bad.IMO the last thing Shippers need to see is Sam/other.It does not matter if it is real or not.The early Season Sam was great because TPTB did not treat Sam like every Man's Dream.I could not stand the Sam/Felger dreams either.We all understand that Sam is beautiful and as a Man I would ask her out.That does not mean I want to see the parade of Man's Friends drooling over Sam.I'am a Sam/Jack Shipper not a Sam/entire Universe Shipper.If this is how TPTB and the Actors want Sam to be seen so be it.

Comment

Cathy I wish TPTB would make up there Mind and decide if they want SG-1 to be a serious Scifi Show or do they want Girls Gone Wild.How soon before Sam appears in just a bikini for every episode.The Sam/Jack Ship was classy.TPTB need to keep there fantasies out of the Show.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                      I just saw the pics of Grace under pressure
                      Spoiler:
                      the hug ..and kiss Mac kay hallucination/Sam and it is hot and sexual ...she also looks wet !!! her hair anyway unless she was sweating a lot by kissing him !!!

There are very happy campers at the Pro Mac Kay/Sam thread .

Caty
                      So what ? It's not like they had a lot to be happy in 9 years of SG1 and 2 of SGA...
                      I'm certainly not a McKay/Sam shipper, and I'm probably not the biggest McKay fan (even if I like him more in SGA than I ever loved him in SG1) but that's not my point.
                      What I wanted to say is : if you (not only you Caty, but the general you) are not happy with that episode, don't watch it. It's not like it was a surprise for anyone. I am spoiler-free but even without reading spoilers, I knew what would be the focus of this episode.
                      And don't forget that
                      Spoiler:
                      it's not really Sam, it's Sam's hallucination in McKay's mind. We all know that he fantasizes a lot about Sam, and we all know how warped his mind can be so it's not a big surprise...
                      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

I'm speaking to Lunar just now...she says hi
                        sigpic

Comment

SES ..I think TPTB wants to see how far the S/J shippers are gonna go and they keep pushing the button ..it's as clear as water
                          because at the end of it ..you , Uhsir ..may be me !!! would have stopped watching the show to avoid more frustrastion from it ...but everybody else may still watch it ...until the very end for hope of a S/J resolution !!!.

It's not very enjoyable to be shown scenes like that...
                          Spoiler:
                          ( Mac Kay fantasy kiss/Sam)..
                          unless you take the ship out of context and pretend that Sam and Jack never existed ..but I must say that Uhsir had a point because a lot of new fans to SGA are gonna become Mac Kay/Sam shippers just by seeing that kiss even if it was a fantasy kiss - Don't forget that for SGA fans only Sam is Colonel Carter and is with no one as they probably do not know she was working with Jack for 8 years ..ect...ect... - ..wait until she turns up at Atlantis ...and everybody pro Mac kay/ Sam is gonna rave for a real kiss next . I hope TPTB will mess around as much as they messed around with the S/J shippers and put Mac Kay where he belongs and make sure that Sam is telling him loud and clear who she belongs to .

Caty

Comment

Florence the Sam/Jack Ship is Cannon and Sam/Rodney is not.There is only Sam/Rodney Ship because thanks to TPTB they created Sam/everyone Ship.Sam has no interest in Rodney and Rodney cannot get a real Women.To be fair there is no such thing is Sam/Rodney Ship.If people want to pretend that's fine.If Shippers want to get upset over this episode that should be ok.
                            Last edited by ses110; 13 December 2005, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                              We never got to see Jack's fantasy of Sam, instead they give us Rodneys. How unfair is that? I don't mind Rodney having a crush on Sam but I really
                              Spoiler:
                              don't care to see his sex fantasy.
                              Somethings are better left off screen.

you guys will have to excuse my whining and venting right now, but it seems that's all i can do these days.

i'm taking this sam/mckay ship very seriously, because let's face it shippers, if this had been fantasy scenes between sam and jack, would we be quibbling that it was all fantasy and not valid? when sam and jack kissed in 'grace', it was *still* sam/jack ship. just like this is sam/mckay ship.

i've come too far into this show to be able to handle this stuff easily. rob cooper said that they weren't going to do ship this season... i guess he really meant they weren't going to do sam/jack ship. 3 out of 6 eps have had sam/other tendencies. that's half of her appearances.

'ripple effect' is coming up. be ready for
                              Spoiler:
                              sam/martouf ship
                              . be ready for any sam/other ship from now on. we won't get sam/jack, but we sure as heck will get sam/other. and be ready for pete's return next season. david said pete might return, so be ready, shippers.

s/j shippers are expendable now, because *to them*, it's been proven that they *can* survive without s/j ship *and* shippers. they don't want or need us anymore.

regarding 'grace under pressure', i watched a the scene where sam
                              Spoiler:
                              kisses mckay... and i almost cried.
                              . it's not that they don't know what to do with sam anymore (without jack or s/j ship), it's that they're distancing themselves from s/j as much as possible.

and if they have sam and jack get together at the end of the stargate series: will there be any ship fans left watching? if the ratings don't explode, will the ptb say, 'see, we knew the fans didn't care!'

show me the light at the end of the tunnel. as a sam fan, show me the light at the end of the tunnel.

i'm glad i've gotten a new job, because it gives me something new to concentrate on, instead of my dying marriage with this show.

i'm sorry i'm so down (and prob melodramatic), but i've had enough. finally.

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                                So what ? It's not like they had a lot to be happy in 9 years of SG1 and 2 of SGA...
                                I'm certainly not a McKay/Sam shipper, and I'm probably not the biggest McKay fan (even if I like him more in SGA than I ever loved him in SG1) but that's not my point.
                                What I wanted to say is : if you (not only you Caty, but the general you) are not happy with that episode, don't watch it. It's not like it was a surprise for anyone. I am spoiler-free but even without reading spoilers, I knew what would be the focus of this episode.
                                And don't forget that
                                Spoiler:
                                it's not really Sam, it's Sam's hallucination in McKay's mind. We all know that he fantasizes a lot about Sam, and we all know how warped his mind can be so it's not a big surprise...
                                Florence ..I'm not sure how to take your post but you don't seem to be joking as I didn't see any smilies ..Anyway I never said I was not happy ..I just said I saw the pics and was telling that the Mac Kay /Sam shippers were happy ..as information ..I was not complaining in that post at all ..It was purely info if you read it back .

May be next time quote someone's else post who is really complaining or another post of mine where I'm complaining ..I was not in that one .

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X