*big MASSIVE birthday kisses for you*

Comment

Happy Birthday RDA!

Big huggles and many kisses to ya
        *grins*
        sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday !!!!

Last edited by Rachel-Kree; 23 January 2009, 07:17 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm really starting to get on board with this English Language Masters thing...

: You ended that sentence with a preposition. B******

ROFLMAO!

One of the greatest lines in SG !

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post

but i bring you a Vid Rec... edited by Domina Temporis.
              this is the full version of 'Stay with me' and i MUST say that this is best Angsty Video i've ever watched !!! it is fabulous !!! now i got it on my ipod and i can't stop watching it ...

Stay With Me - Danity Kane
              It is excellent! But how did you download it to get it on your iPod?

Comment

Originally posted by babancat View Post
                I don't know if this site works as well...but to get your YT video's or normal music video's on your Ipod...

EDIT: If I remember correctly Domina also had a download able version of the vid.

Use Videora for converting your video's to Ipod format(normal already downloaded vids)

And to get video's from YT...I use Youtube downloader (it downloads and if you want, after that converts to Ipod format)

Both free applications btw

...to watch S/J everywhere and all time...
                sigpic

Comment

you must use a program to convert them to the format suported by itunes Videora (this one could help you)

What Jann said she was faster...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post

but i bring you a Vid Rec... edited by Domina Temporis.
                    this is the full version of 'Stay with me' and i MUST say that this is best Angsty Video i've ever watched !!! it is fabulous !!! now i got it on my ipod and i can't stop watching it ...

Stay With Me - Danity Kane
                    Hmm, it doesn't play for me. I get this odd commercial and then the screen goes black. Nothing else plays. Is there some trick that I'm missing?
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      I don't know if this site works as well...but to get your YT video's or normal music video's on your Ipod...

EDIT: If I remember correctly Domina also had a download able version of the vid.

Use Videora for converting your video's to Ipod format(normal already downloaded vids)

And to get video's from YT...I use Youtube downloader (it downloads and if you want, after that converts to Ipod format)

Both free applications btw

...to watch S/J everywhere and all time...
                      Thanks...
                      I have a converter (I have EVERY SG-1 episode on my iPod ) but I've never known how to get the vids off youtube ... The only fan vids I have on my iPod are the ones where folks have a site that you can download them from

Comment

Thanks...
                        I have a converter (I have EVERY SG-1 episode on my iPod ) but I've never known how to get the vids off youtube ... The only fan vids I have on my iPod are the ones where folks have a site that you can download them from
                        I've both...but I don't have all my SG vids on my Ipod...I have more then 700 music video's of SG on my pc...so...not possible

Oh and I found the link for downloadable version of that video

Stay with me, megaupload link
                        sigpic

Comment

Ya'll are a bad influence on my worthless muses.

Jack's Masters (a drabble):
                          Spoiler:
                          She was helping him pack for the move to D.C. when she found it, piled in a box with other diplomas most military men would give their right leg to have earned. She read it. And laughed. And went to find him.

“Astronomy?!” He turned to look at her, eyes quickly focusing on the document waving under his nose. “All this time… Astronomy?” she repeated.

A slow, sly grin spread across his face. “Have I ever told you how hot you look frustrated with me?” And, pulling her into his arms, he proceeded to show her.

Further explanation proved unnecessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Happy Birthday RDA!!!

*big MASSIVE birthday kisses for you*

wait, wait! its HIS Birthday??? Oh for crying out loud... nice of someone to tell me! lol, today is my Mom's birthday too, haha, born on the sameday as RDA lucky her eh?
                            sigpic
                            Made by Luvnjack... Thanks
                            Spoiler:
                            Proud to be an American

Comment

Thanks...
                              Do you use mozilla firefox browser? If you do I can PM you how to do it
                              sigpic

Comment

I have all the episodes on my computer... quite handy
                                sigpic
                                Made by Luvnjack... Thanks
                                Spoiler:
                                Proud to be an American

Comment

Working...
                                X