This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    Can't wait for the Christmas ship ship hooray Don't expect a videos though ..probably a collage from me from Sam and Jack

Anyway Florence I just finished my "I love you " video for Harm and Mac ...extremely shippy hope you 'll like it

http://www.angelfire.com/space2/sci-fi/Jag.html

and Marion ..How are you doing with the same track for Sam and Jack ?!!

Enjoy anyway

Can't wait for yours Marion to see the 2 different ships in action

Caty

wow ! Caty I don't really think we should compare anything, I'm not as experimented and good as you are I loved your vid reminds me of the great time I had watching Jag There are So many shippy moments in this show...I loved the "I love you Mac" note ! lol how do you want me to compete with that

I haven't really had time to work on the vid, but will to...I promise !! now that I have a place to host it SueKay, great job with the updates, thanks It looks like I have a problem to start the vid with. I know what moments I want to use for the majority of the song but hesitate on the beginning...I need to think it more...but It'll be done someday

I am very tired and a little sick right now so I won't stay long on the thread. I'll catch up the posts I missed, looking forward the advent calendar

Comment

Originally posted by florence
      OMG ! How could I have forgotten you ?
      Oh, and now that you make me think about the 'outsiders', I want to add lonely_star who's helping us too (lots of our best ideas come from those crazy chats we're having with her, Lys and LOL4JACK ! )

I really haven't done much..being crazy and silly in those chats is peace of cake for me pleasure to help

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/LysSG/december3.jpg

Oma Dessala for dummies Nice one !
        thanks !

Comment

Amanda Tapping AND Carmen Argenziano are scheduled to appear at the shore-leave 28 con. Baltimore, Maryland July 7-9 2006.

SUPER SQUUUEEEE

Comment

Just because I like this cap......

**thanks to fill-in-the-blank for the cap**
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
              Just because I like this cap......

**thanks to fill-in-the-blank for the cap**
              Oooooh. It's "the" look. Nice.

As for "Oma for dummies", how about "technobabble for dummies" for Jack or "sarcasm for beginners" for Teal'c?
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                Well, I never thought he had no interest. Just not at the moment The "not like this" line always did set me to thinking shippy thoughts. Anyway I can't right now but I just added 'watching the locker room scene from Broca Divide in slow motion' to my list of things to do
                You see, when I do things like that, it's just proof that I have far better things to do. Like essays, translations, grammar...... so I watch gate in slo mo.
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by sky_blue_waters
                  Amanda Tapping AND Carmen Argenziano are scheduled to appear at the shore-leave 28 con. Baltimore, Maryland July 7-9 2006.

SUPER SQUUUEEEE
                  SUPER DUPER SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday
                    HailDorothy
                    Last edited by trupi; 03 December 2005, 03:06 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sky_blue_waters

SUPER SQUUUEEEE
                      *Jumps up and down happily yelling SQUUEEEEE!*

I miss Jacob!

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
                      My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
                      My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
                      My Stargate Videos
                      It's meant to be!

Comment

Originally posted by trupi

Jack: Sam they know about us! They were videoing my house and they caught us on tape!

Sam: Come on Jack, what did they really see?
                        Jack: Watch!

OK- So they saw us making-out, Big Deal! We'll get a slap on the wrists!
                        To be continued~~~~~~~~Thanks for the cap lonely_star

Jack: Sorry to call so early Sam, but we have been called to an meeting by Hammond and other Chief-of -Staffs at the SG tomorrow. They saw the video!
                        Sam: What are they going to do?

Jack: I don't know but we're not going to go down without a fight! We have saved the Earth many times over and we deserve our time! It's our time and I'm not going back!
                        Sam: I love you Jack!
                        Jack: I love you Sam and we'll get through this together.

The next day

General Hammond: Jack I'm sorry but these pictures were sent by anonymous
                        person. If it was up to me, I would have ignore them but the rest of the chief-of-staffs couldn't turn their heads.

Jack:Well I like to see what we are up against.
                        Hammond: OK Jack. These were the ones taken on base. The ones at home could have been ignored but these........

Jack:Oye!
                        End of Part 2- Who turned Sam and Jack in? Stay tuned!
                        sigpic

Comment

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b124/trupi/sam_phone.jpg
                          Jack: Sorry to call so early Sam, but we have been called to an meeting by Hammond and other Chief-of -Staffs at the SG tomorrow. They saw the video!
                          Sam: What are they going to do?

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...threads115.jpg
                          Jack: I don't know but we're not going to go down without a fight! We have saved the Earth many times over and we deserve our time! It's our time and I'm not going back!
                          Sam: I love you Jack!
                          Jack: I love you Sam and we'll get through this together.

The next day
                          http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...i/039hol03.jpg
                          General Hammond: Jack I'm sorry but these pictures were sent by anonymous
                          person. If it was up to me, I would have ignore them but the rest of the chief-of-staffs couldn't turn their heads.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...pi/Jack_19.jpg
                          Jack:Well I like to see what we are up against.
                          Hammond: OK Jack. These were the ones taken on base. The ones at home could have been ignored but these........

Jack:Oye!
                          End of Part 2- Who turned Sam and Jack in? Stay tuned!
                          (((((trupi)))))
                          I couldn't green ya for rep but here's some jello. Very funny!! Very good story!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I was just wondering if anyone has ever figured out why some people are so against Jack and Sam? I mean I understand how somw people may not agree with the two being paired, or think the writers could have done a better job, or even that it was not a realistic portrayal. Whatever. We all see different things in shows.

What confuses me is the fact that some for some people it ruins the show to the point that they have influenced the writers to try to cover it up, or lessen it, or leave it open to interpretation.

I have always had issues with Daniel. Most of the time he seemed too "out to be the saviour" or down on everything Jack or military. However, it never ruined the show. I didn't rejoice when he left for a year. I understood that for some people he was the show. It didn't matter to me.

Again. Does anyone have an opinion on why some people want to ruin the show for those of us who do want to see Sam and Jack together? Why is being anti-Sam and Jack so important to them?

Comment

And more Pete bashing!

Ol' Potato head is going to shoot Sam's toes off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                                That's what I always thought. Jack had no interest, but when you listen, there's stuff like "why?" rather than no, "not like this" indicating, yes, but please, let's make it romantic. And I'm not joking about the kiss. It is there, just before he kifts her up. Watch it carefully.
                                That "snuggle-into-the-neck" is so classic Jack and SO squeeey! I agree though that since he wasn't into the freed inhibitions zone yet, he was not thinking about a kiss. "Not like this" sure sounds to me that he would certainly consider following through on Sam's um, overtures in some other time/place/circumstance. Talk about "If Only!"

Just sayin', I love it when Jack snuggles!
                                MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                                sigpic
                                Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Working...
                                X