This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lys

Thank you to those who repped me. I hope you'll like the following pics.
    That caption reminds me of Sally Reeve's story when Jack goes to Mark's house for Christmas. Jacob doesn't realize that there are feeling between S/J but he finds out real fast. Great Pic Lys!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
      Yeah the The Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team is BACK !! hope more is coming soon Love that Squee pic
      Yep, we're back and working on the next ship event ! What we wouldn't do for our Shipper Family ?

trupi - thanks for keeping the thread while we're working ! It's nice to see there's still some ship spirit somewhere
      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/LysSG/december2.jpg

Love it, love it, love it, too!!! I miss Jacob!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
          (((((((((((W))))))))))))))

LOL... you haven’t forgot the T and the W .

Aaaww no problem hun. You know it's funny, my memory is great for things like that, but when it comes to uni and revising it's not so good.

Oh well we were supposed to get it before s9 started but Sky One, being the way that it is, took it off. It is a programme about the science of Stargate and talks about wormholes and the possibilities that they could exist(I think anyway). Sounds interesting actually.

How you finding s9 so far then? I like it but I just miss Jack and Sam and Jack together. Liking Atlantis much more.

Oh I pm'd you btw so check you box.

~Tracey~
          ((((((((((((((T)))))))))))))))))

Yeah, I do remember the T and the W. I guess at least my brain remembers something. I tend to find it hard to remember dates and stuff which is why i was impressed that you remembered my birthday, and touched too.

That sounds really really interesting, I want to see it now. LOL. I'll shall have to keep my eye for it.

I like S9 actually, much more so now Sam is back. I do miss Jack, but only because we're not seeing him with Sam.

*runs to check box*

Wendy
          Hugs
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/LysSG/december2.jpg

I LOVE IT! That is brilliant.

Hey, the Tok'ra celebrate Christmas!

Wendy
            Hugs
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Hey kids...
              Happy Advent! LOL.. hope you've all started your calendars.. and yay for the one on here..

Originally posted by lonely_star

Yeah the The Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team is BACK !! hope more is coming soon Love that Squee pic
              sorry for being ignorant... but The Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team ? lol.. it sounds awesome, but what exactly is it??
              Sam&Jack
              ..:TogetherForever:..

--/\/ShipperForLife\/\--
              ForNoOneCanDenyTheLove
              TheyWantEachOtherBad--AlwaysWillAndAlwaysHave

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                Yep, we're back and working on the next ship event ! What we wouldn't do for our Shipper Family ?

trupi - thanks for keeping the thread while we're working ! It's nice to see there's still some ship spirit somewhere
                Can't wait for the Christmas ship ship hooray Don't expect a videos though ..probably a collage from me from Sam and Jack

Anyway Florence I just finished my "I love you " video for Harm and Mac ...extremely shippy hope you 'll like it

http://www.angelfire.com/space2/sci-fi/Jag.html

and Marion ..How are you doing with the same track for Sam and Jack ?!!

Enjoy anyway

Can't wait for yours Marion to see the 2 different ships in action

Caty

Comment

just online for 2 mins...

Love the advent calendar!!!

Watched the commentary for BtS the other day - did you know it said they had scripted a kiss in there but they decided against it as they thought the episode was getting too mushy??? Between that and Lost City - we've been robbed of 2 proper kisses. I wonder how many more have been scripted and then deleted?!

Comment

Hey all!

I've updated Lonely_star's site to include the shippy slideshow she made for ship day

http://www.stargate-intel.net/members/lonely-star

thankies!
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      Hey all!

I've updated Lonely_star's site to include the shippy slideshow she made for ship day

http://www.stargate-intel.net/members/lonely-star

thankies!

Nice site Suekay

caty

Comment

((((Lys)))) I loved your advent Calendar 2004 It was brilliant ...I still have it in my special Christmas folder

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by smea
                          Hey kids...
                          Happy Advent! LOL.. hope you've all started your calendars.. and yay for the one on here..

sorry for being ignorant... but The Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team ? lol.. it sounds awesome, but what exactly is it??
                          Hi Smea.... you can check my sig to view the Shipsgiving invite... also check the post of Nov 20th "Shipmas" day, you'll see everything that went on and a little story of what we did and why I hope you enjoy it.... also check if you want to be part of the Bookmark activity

(((((((Lys))))))) Thanks for the advent calender, I'm glad Green is back!!!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by smea
                            The Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team was founded when a small group of us decided to create mini ship events to keep the ship spirit alive.
                            That's how The O'Neills First Christmas (also known as Shipsgiving !) idea was born !
                            Now, we're working on our next project : Shipmas !

Btw, the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team is LOL4JACK, nell, sg-1fanintn and me (and Lys, our non-shipper friend who's helping us too )
                            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                              The Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team was founded when a small group of us decided to create mini ship events to keep the ship spirit alive.
                              That's how The O'Neills First Christmas (also known as Shipsgiving !) idea was born !
                              Now, we're working on our next project : Shipmas !

Btw, the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team is LOL4JACK, nell, sg-1fanintn and me (and Lys, our non-shipper friend who's helping us too )
                              Yeah, when I think they made me be part of a Ship Special Ops Team !
                              Well, if there's some fun involved too, what's a girl to do ?
                              Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                                Yeah, when I think they made me be part of a Ship Special Ops Team !
                                Well, if there's some fun involved too, what's a girl to do ?
                                Come on, you know you love us ! Aren't we nice ?

Comment

Working...
                                X