• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trupi
    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b124/trupi/42615.jpg
    Jack:Ah-What's that Major!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b124/trupi/moeb31.jpg
    Sam: That's the new villian TPTB are introducing into Season 10, Sir!
    Jack: Yeh-But what is it Major?
    Is that a Furling!!! Hee, hee!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
      You go, girl. That's just the kinda shipper talk we need around here. And it's true, too!

Hugs,
      mini
      I haven't given up hope!!! In the spirit of keepin' the Ship going, take a look at this series of scenarios post- Threads titled A Hint For The Powers That Be!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2539486/1/
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        and where do you see their future? i'm not talking about 'guessing' that they're together, i'm talking about SEEING them together. i've always been an optimistic shipper, but this year has been so #&^#%$ with interviews and blogs and question/answers and NO ship in the show... show me where there's hope, and i'll grab onto it with both hands. i'm serious, show me the light at the end of the tunnel.

sally
        Sally, like told everyone the page before, the people at comic con. are going to contact SCIFI and see if they can get RDA and Amanda to the con. Once there all we can do (or I can do) is petition for more ship. That all we can do. When TPTB tells me in person to blow it out of my butt or RDA says never again will I cry uncle. Until then I'm going to keep trying to get under their skin and get some ship. Nell did they contact you?
        sigpic

Comment

Hi guys, just got a response from the people at Comic Con about requesting RDA's appearence at the convention-
          "I have forwarded your request to the promotion people we are working with at the SciFi Channel. I can't promise if it will have an impact on what they can do - but, your voice has been heard."
          If some of you want to help send a request- www.nyccomiccon.com

Nell-did you hear from them also?
          Repost
          sigpic

Comment

These are the book borrowing lists as of November 20 plus today I am adding sueKay's copy of The Cost of Honor,.

This is the new master list. If you wish to sign up, please do so. PM me and I'll add you to the list.

Please make a bookmark!! Bookmarks will be passed along with the books.

For example, I made this bookmark.
            front

back

I will send it with the book I lend to LOL4JACK. She keeps it!! If LOL4JACK passes the book to somebody else, she sends a bookmark that she made and she still keeps mine. Whoever is the last reader, they return the book to me with a bookmark. Makin' sense??

Book 1 A Matter of Honor (Nell's)
            LOL4JACK

Book 1 A Matter of Honor (Gatebee's)
            Sg-1fanintn

Book 2 The Cost of Honor (florence's)
            nell
            sg-1fanintn

Book 2 The Cost of Honor (sueKay's)
            gatebee
            LOL4JACK

It's possible to read a book in a couple of days if you're able to devote the time. But for working people, like me, I'll need a couple of weeks. So, keep in mind that we may each have the book for several weeks.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
              Sorry for talking so much about The X-Files, but I've rediscovered my love for the show since I've been watching it again. It's my only ship fix at the mo.

This ending scene of the 8th season finale, before Duchovny leaves the show (until the series finale the next year), maybe lasted a minute and a half. But it left me speechless, my heart was full and my eyes were wet. Damn! Seeing it again reminded me of why I became a shipper. Resolution is a glorious thing. And you're exactly right, even when Duchovny wasn't there, his character was still integral to the show and the continuing plots. They paid homage to the Mulder character no matter what new characters they introduced.

What happened on Stargate?! Who fell asleep-- or maybe didn't get enough sleep-- and didn't put any time or effort into making an ecstatic ending for us and the characters. They went so simple, instead of complex. Man, that boyfriend/girlfriend angle they used to keep J/S apart is so old. The regs issue was no longer an issue since RDA was leaving.

Damn, I'm gonna start crying again.

ship sistah
              No offense, ship sistah, but I have to say that I hope to GOD that the SG PTB DON'T resolve this in any way, shape, form, or matter in the way XF did. What Chris Carter did was worse than not resolving it at all, and I cringe when TPTB talk about how great CC is in the audio commentaries. By the finale, I hated Scully and knew for sure that Mulder was way too good for her, which I really didn't want. For cryin' out loud, the man she supposedly loved was MISSING and she didn't even LOOK for him!!!! And then, she tossed his son away like he was so much garbage, where he wasn't safe from anybody, knowing that, to Mulder, family was everything. For eight years, he showed how important family was to him, which made this absolutely unforgiveable. Except that, then, CC wrote Mulder COMPLETELY out of character and HAD him forgive her. It was so preposterous and insulting, if I'd ever met CC . . . Well, let's say, he wouldn't want me to. To compromise and stay in the fandom, I settled for resolving that, in my own little world, S8, S9, and the finale never happened, and the two of them rode off into the sunset together after S7.

I'm going to do the exact same thing where SG is concerned. As of the end of S8, none of what's going on on the screen with Sam or Jack (or them together) didn't happen.

Ignorance may be bliss, but so can amnesia. <g>
              Last edited by Buc252; 30 November 2005, 06:23 PM.
              - Mary
              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                These are the book borrowing lists as of November 20 plus today I am adding sueKay's copy of The Cost of Honor,.

This is the new master list. If you wish to sign up, please do so. PM me and I'll add you to the list.

Please make a bookmark!! Bookmarks will be passed along with the books.

front

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...e2Copy.jpgback

I will send it with the book I lend to LOL4JACK. She keeps it!! If LOL4JACK passes the book to somebody else, she sends a bookmark that she made and she still keeps mine. Whoever is the last reader, they return the book to me with a bookmark. Makin' sense??

LOL4JACK

Sg-1fanintn

nell
                sg-1fanintn

gatebee
                LOL4JACK

It's possible to read a book in a couple of days if you're able to devote the time. But for working people, like me, I'll need a couple of weeks. So, keep in mind that we may each have the book for several weeks.
                Thank you Nell ... that is awesome. Can Sg1-faninth please PM me your address so that I maybe able to mail you the book.

Comment

Samantha Carter you must lose heart that you will never see O'Neill again! Soon he will be back with you again!
                  sigpic

Comment

These are the book borrowing lists as of November 30. I will update daily. I will PM everybody when the final lists are.....final!!!! Please feel free to start mailing books and bookmarks!!! All parties contact each other for addresses. Enjoy!!!

Please make a bookmark!! Bookmarks will be passed along with the books. Keep bookmarks rated G!!!

front

back

I will send it with the book I lend to LOL4JACK. She keeps it!! When LOL4JACK passes the book to Jafacakes, she sends the bookmark that she made to Jafacakes. Whoever is the last reader, they return the book to me with a bookmark. Makin' sense??

Oh, please sign the inside cover of the book with your user id name and the date you read the book and your city, province/state, country

LOL4JACK
                    Jafacakes

Sg-1fanintn

nell
                    sg-1fanintn

gatebee
                    LOL4JACK

It's possible to read a book in a couple of days if you're able to devote the time. But for working people, like me, I'll need a couple of weeks. So, keep in mind that we may each have the book for several weeks.[/QUOTE]
                    sigpic

Comment

Sam do you use Crest Total Whitening toothpaste?
                      sigpic

Comment

If the ship is imaginary then these scenes are from a AU show

Thanks Lonely_Star for pic
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                          These are the book borrowing lists as of November 30. I will update daily. I will PM everybody when the final lists are.....final!!!! Please feel free to start mailing books and bookmarks!!! All parties contact each other for addresses. Enjoy!!!

Please make a bookmark!! Bookmarks will be passed along with the books. Keep bookmarks rated G!!!

front

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...e2Copy.jpgback

I will send it with the book I lend to LOL4JACK. She keeps it!! When LOL4JACK passes the book to Jafacakes, she sends the bookmark that she made to Jafacakes. Whoever is the last reader, they return the book to me with a bookmark. Makin' sense??

Oh, please sign the inside cover of the book with your user id name and the date you read the book and your city, province/state, country

LOL4JACK
                          Jafacakes

Sg-1fanintn

nell
                          sg-1fanintn

gatebee
                          LOL4JACK

[/QUOTE]
                          Nell , just found out that daughter will be buying me the book for x'mas. So SueKay can give the book to LOL4Jack straight away. I will ask Sg1-faninth for her address on PM

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                            Nell , just found out that daughter will be buying me the book for x'mas. So SueKay can give the book to LOL4Jack straight away. I will ask Sg1-faninth for her address on PM
                            thanks gatebee, I'll remove your name from the list!
                            sigpic

Comment

If the ship is imaginary then these scenes are from a AU show
                              Ha! That's perfect *giggles* The ship is obviously, incredibly real.
                              Chleximpressed <--- by Kliggins

Comment

Originally posted by Chlex
                                Ha! That's perfect *giggles* The ship is obviously, incredibly real.
                                Welcome to the thread! Thanks!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X