Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree parsifal.I do not want to see that even in a dream.Sam and Mckay in the same room gives me the creeps.I hate Mckay even more than Pete.It has nothing to do with the Actor.I will stay far away from this episode and I'am glad I do not watch Atlantis.I could not take seeing McKay drool over Sam next Year.I really wish AT and DH would tell TPTB enough of Mckay drooling over Sam.It's getting real old.People flip out if Sam and Jack are breathing the same Air but it's anything goes for Sam and another character that's not Jack.

Comment

Okay...for the few of you that read my fanfic...I'm going through a massive period of writers block...please read some of my W.I.Ps and give me any thoughts...or at the very least a big honkin' kick in the a$$!

http://www.fanfiction.net/~suekay04
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Finally! It took 4 trys before the post reply window opened up.

Hi MEIMEI

Your site opened quick for me both times I tried..

Your fics are Magnificent!

Comment

Thanks for the warning parsifal.Reading that spoiler makes me realize I'am making the right move in not watching the episode.It's too bad TPTB cannot have Sam talk to Jack like that.TPTB do know how to write Ship as long as it's not Sam/Jack.

Comment

nell JM just answered your questions and I'am not crazy about the answers.Anyone else think it's like pulling Teeth in getting TPTB to answer questions about Jack? I hope JM is wrong on this one.JM has been known to get some wrong.JM did say there was no room in the Budget for a 5 Man Team and now we have Vala and JM may have been the one to say No RDA No new Seasons.I think JM said probably not to #2 because if RDA does not come back TPTB want to have Sam with Mckay or some other Troll.

Question: Will Jack O'Neill be integrated into Season 10 through references to his role as #1 the leader of Homeworld Security and as #2 Sam's significant other?

No giggling, Joe. Just the answer! thanks, nell

#1: Possibly.

#2: Probably not.

Comment

I get the feeling that JM is getting censored by the other PTB...when he first came to GW he ventured into other threads and gave good answers...the longer he's been here, the less he's telling us.
              sigpic

Comment

Your probably right sueKay.I'am not sure it makes sense to continue the Ask JM Thread if JM cannot give good answers.Fans take the time to ask there questions and were getting one and two word answers.Many Fans are not feeling good about the Show and IMO TPTB are not doing enough to answer the Fans concerns.

Comment

I get the impression that JM is now out of the loop because he is a shipper, and his humour is too complex for TPTB's new target audience. I really feel that he too is unhappy too, but is trying to make the most of it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Sam and Jack ship is over ......There is nothing to hope for ..all we can do now is remember the good old day if possible and move on ....

......I'm quite happy myself to discover a new little wild ship between Ronon /Teyla in SGA ..they look good together and at least it's new ..therefore I may be playing with that ship for a little while ..It's fun and I didn't like Teyla in season 1 but since Ronon came along , The tables have turned and at least she has somebody she can connect too and what a chemistry between those 2 .
                    I still need to find a few new shows though for my passion of ship in sci-fi shows ..JAG ( Harm & Mac) and LOST ( Kate/Jack) ..and I hope Lucia /Sawyer will work!!!!!!!!!!!! ...that makes 2 ..now with SGA (Ronon/Teyla ) makes that 3 ...I was hoping for a good ship in Threshold ( Molly/Cavennaugh) but they made the mistake to move the show to another day so early and failed

Still waiting for some other good sci-fi shows to start soon to keep me happy shipwise

Caty

Comment

Caty - I also believe that onscreen Sam and Jack is over...but I DO believe that they are happily together.

BUT - We still need to show our support for ship...if there is a feature film, ship will likely feature.

And lookie at my siggy Caty - I'm with you on the Atlantis ship thing
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                        LOL! Joe's the master of misdirection! I never pay a lot of attention to his "spoiler" answers because he never really answers the question.
                        Thank you MeiMEI, you are absolutely right! He never really answers the question and IMO he is being watch by the "OTHERS" to make sure he's playing the way they want him to play! But we are better off with JM still on the show because he might have a way to sneak some ship on the show. Without him we definitly would have none!
                        sigpic

Comment

I have to agree Caty Sam and Jack Ship is over.JM is not even trying to give any hope.Kate/Jack Ship all the way Caty.That's the only real Ship left for me.Sawyer reminds me of all of Sam's Man Friends.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            Caty - I also believe that onscreen Sam and Jack is over...but I DO believe that they are happily together.

BUT - We still need to show our support for ship...if there is a feature film, ship will likely feature.

And lookie at my siggy Caty - I'm with you on the Atlantis ship thing

I'm not even thinking about a movie ..It's very far and very far ...not gonna happen for a while if any ..I usually don't hope for movies ..If it happnes , it happens .. but I don't expect one after any shows .

so for me the ship is over and TPTB is concentrating on new fresh ship now like Daniel/Vala and above all Atlantis with I think that new Ronon/Teyla which is gonna bring a lot of shippers

Shame for Sam and Jack ship to go down the drain ..but I hope they will be making babie soon

Caty

Comment

Good point about the Movie.If RDA is in a Movie even our TPTB of SG-1 know they are going to have to push the Sam and Jack Ship in a Movie.When it comes to Movies all members of TPTB are big Ship Fans.A Movie sounds a long way off.TPTB are not done trying to Milk every Cent from SG-1 as a Weekly Series.

Comment

Guys where did JM say never again, definitly no Sam and Jack. In all his posts he never said never, he even told Carolina any thing is possible In other post he says,"The honest answer to that is "I don't know". Right now, we're focusing on other storylines and the Jack/Sam issue isn't at the forefront for a number of reasons, the chiefest being the fact that RDA is no longer a series regular."I don't know", doesn't mean never! If RDA doesn't agree to come back to do some shows, what's the point. JM is being as honest as he can be before being slapped down by the "OTHERS".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X