Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, if there were a tie breaker between those tow, I'd choose Divide and Conquer's Zatarc testing, just for the fact that they both (well we asume Sam did) announced their feelings to each other! Since then, have we really heard either confess again in words (not action) that they love each other?

and ....I'd love to see Sam in a beautiful wedding dress and Jack in his dress blues!

Poz

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
      Wow! PRETTY! Hugs and thanks for the birthday wishes my friends Caty and Lonely Star. At least I can still can say I'm on the other side of 50

Poz
      I'd give you green if we could but...

So I'll just say...

Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
        I'am surprised more Shippers are not talking about Vala being a full Time member of SG-1.I guess it's not a surprise.
        I never watched Farscape. My impression of CB and BB so far is not great. I would like CB toned down and BB toned up. I haven't fallen head over heels with either so far although I think my grieving over the much missed RDA and the lack of AT overshadowed my decision making abilities. I'll continue to watch and make further judgements as the season progresses. I am an huge AT fan and hope we see her in a fair share of the episodes. I worry that with CB full time, Sam will be as Teal'c was in the first years, wallpaper in the background

PS: Is GW slow today or is it on my end? It took over a minute to open the reply to thread/message up.

Poz

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
          PS: Is GW slow today or is it on my end? It took over a minute to open the reply to thread/message up.
          GW is definitely slow today I don't think it's coming from you no I mean it's not only you

I totally share the fear you have about AT being "wallpaper in the background" like T has been at the beginning and I wish they will prove us wrong...until then we'll have to wait and see (fingers crossed)

I just changed the link to my vid and added one to the old slide I've made in my sig. The former link sucked, this site is much better. could anyone check the link and let me know if it's working properly, just to be sure? thanks in advance

Comment

Happy to know that I'm not the only one slow, I mean GW is slow, of course. I'm baaaaaaaaaaack, but only for a little while. Missed my ship family. We still haven't got S9 yet and probably won't get it one TV till late next year if you can believe that but it sounds like I really won't be missing out on much. It sounds like AT is being quietly pushed aside which is a great shame.

As for the wedding attire, I would love to see Sam in a wedding gown and have Mark giving her away with Cassie as her maid of honour and Jack in his dress blues (cause he is just so god damn handsome in them) with Daniel and Teal'c as his bestmen. He couldn't have just one because it would be impossible to choose between them.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
            NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
              GW is definitely slow today I don't think it's coming from you no I mean it's not only you

I totally share the fear you have about AT being "wallpaper in the background" like T has been at the beginning and I wish they will prove us wrong...until then we'll have to wait and see (fingers crossed)

I just changed the link to my vid and added one to the old slide I've made in my sig. The former link sucked, this site is much better. could anyone check the link and let me know if it's working properly, just to be sure? thanks in advance
              The video worked for me---Loved it! Who does the song?

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
              My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
              My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
              My Stargate Videos
              It's meant to be!

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                I'am surprised more Shippers are not talking about Vala being a full Time member of SG-1.I guess it's not a surprise.
                I'm not surprised ses, just sad. I'm saddened that the show I loved is no more. I was sad when RDA/Jack left, and TPTB still haven't told us where and why. I was sad that AT/Sam came back, but we were never really told what she'd been doind, and why. I was sad that TPTB had plenty of opportunities to finally show us Sam and Jack together, but they left it up to our interpretation as usual. I am sad that a character that should have been thrown into the brig after the nonsense of 'Prometheus Unbound', is now going to be a regular in the show. I'm sad that we're still waiting for a big honkin' kiss!
                *sigh* I'm sorry to be so down shippers, but we've been through so much and held on for our ship, and still we get shafted by TPTB.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColonelSamC
                  glad you liked it and that it worked. I feel relieved cause sg1poz said it wasn't working
                  anyway the singer is Roch voisine (http://www.rochvoisine.com/en/page.cfm?p=mot) he's from Quebec and sings both in french and english. He's damn cute and nice too

I've watched your vid (again ), still liking it a lot ! be careful Putfile will erase your file in a few, you'd better find another place to host it, that's why I tried this new site I asked you to check. Keep me apraised if you find some nice place.

Comment

Originally posted by LtColonelSamC
                    sorry to insist on that... did it work entirely ? I mean til the end ? with the "always" quote and the credits ? (with the singer name on it)? cause I tried to download it myself and it cut halfway (after the replicators shot) I'm fed up with those hosting sites!! I've spent hours to try to find one and to put the vids on it and now it's not working

does any of you know a good hosting site for vids ? free and that does not erase the vid after a month. I'm looking for one where you don't have to click on free dowload like the other site where I had my vid before, one where you directly arrive on the page of the file you want to download.
                    I'm sorry to be off topic like that but once I find it I won't bother you again, I swear
                    Last edited by lonely_star; 22 November 2005, 10:14 AM.

Comment

hi guys!!

so sorry i haven't been here lately i have been working every spare min,and doing my christmas shopping.

To be honest i have lost heart in sg1,but what a welcome it was to have AT back!!!

I really loved it tonight when
                      Spoiler:
                      SAm replied to barrett when he asked if she was single,her reply was good 'not exactly'
                      wow that was a good line for me,still praying.

Has any-one heard if AT was gonna leave or is she splitting the time between 2 shows?

Any news at all on any-thing i have lost so much and GW is soo slow for me today?

Hope everyones ok and jolly ha ha that should be so untrue around here with the lack of ship in the show.

be back later (i hope)

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Yeeey Squeee… tee hee

So… here in the UK, we finally got our
                        Spoiler:
                        ‘Not Exactly’
                        LOL... Agent B’s face, poor guy
                        I’m glad they put it in… and the music! Really made a difference to how the whole scene could be interpreted

Oh… and
                        Spoiler:
                        HE’S BACK!!

Not the same though... and my dad still can't seem to watch a whole episode without falling asleep.
                        Sam&Jack
                        ..:TogetherForever:..

--/\/ShipperForLife\/\--
                        ForNoOneCanDenyTheLove
                        TheyWantEachOtherBad--AlwaysWillAndAlwaysHave

Comment

Lol I don't.... I'm a fan of Annunaki's writing and she makes a fine point when she says "He calls her 'Carter' the way some people whisper a prayer. It's been that way for so many years; she can't remember exactly when it started to mean more; when they finally crossed the line. It only seems fitting now that some things ... stay the same."

Nothing more sexy than Jack growling "Carter" in her ear as he hovers over her now.. is there?

Originally posted by Catysg1
                          I hope that when Jack asks her to come back to bed , he will call her SAM

Caty
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            He's back.. AND he's CLONED?

What will they think of next... lol.

Hey, Im really sorry I missed everything that happened on Sunday. I've had so much coursework to do, and mock exams coming up... I just didnt have any time
                            BUT Ive managed to catch up with most of it! Seemed like you kids all have fun All those pictures, and all those memories!

I do miss seeing them on screen together.. but I suppose its something that just has to be accepted. Least we still have the pics

As for Vala being a regular.. now that sure is something to think about... maybe she'll grow on me... but Im not sure how they would develop her character...
                            Might be quite interesting if I can get used to her
                            Sam&Jack
                            ..:TogetherForever:..

--/\/ShipperForLife\/\--
                            ForNoOneCanDenyTheLove
                            TheyWantEachOtherBad--AlwaysWillAndAlwaysHave

Comment

SG1-POZ....

Jack asked me to give you this....

But he also said something about cake... but that you would know

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Sg-1Poz was correct then? *wink*

Oops, above was a reply to Lonely Star.

LOL4JacK!! It's been over a year since I've had cake that good

I'll thank Jack myself *wink*

Poz
                                Help! I've fallin in the gutter and I can't get up!
                                Last edited by SG1Poz; 22 November 2005, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X